Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Force User Tiers Empty Force User Tiers

on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:43 pm
In a similar vein as Gillard's lightsaber tiers, I thought we could have a go at arranging characters into tiers. Except we will do it for overall combative prowess rather than sheer lightsaber skill or sheer power. Here are my initial suggestions which people can add to or disagree with.

I will edit this as time goes on. If someone is changed tier or the tiers are changed in some way there needs to be a decent argument for it and some level of community consensus. Inside each tier is sorted chronologically.


God Tier
-The Ones
-Abeloth
-Mortis Anakin Skywalker
-Celestials
-Bedlam Spirits

Tier 10
-Darth Sidious (Dark Empire)
-Luke Skywalker (peak)

Tier 9
-Vitiate/Valkorion
-Vaylin
-Outlander
-Darth Plagueis
-Yoda
-Anakin Skywalker / Knightfall Darth Vader
-Mace Windu (Vaapad)
-Darth Sidious (RotS-RotJ)
-Lord Nyax
-Darth Krayt

Tier 8
-Exar Kun
-Ulic Qel-Droma
-Darth Malak
-Arcann
-Count Dooku
-Mace Windu (normal/pre-Vaapad)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Darth Maul
-Darth Caedus
-Darth Wyyrlok
-Cade Skywalker

Tier 7
-Qui-Gon Jinn
-Kit Fisto

In contention:

Revan - Tier 8 or 9? So far its a slight majority for 9.

Bane - Tier 7 or tier 8?

We have tier 9 for Outlander and Vaylin. Not sure myself but that's where I put them for now until someone challenges this.

Galen/Starkiller - Tier 8 or 9?

Kyp Durron - 7, 8 or 9?

Jaina - 7 or 8?

Tenebrous - 8 or 9?


Last edited by ILS on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator
Moderator

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:50 pm
I was actually working on something very similar to this for my own use so I could have a reference for each character's rough placement in the universe instead of memorizing everyone's feats. Pretty much everything you have so far is the same as mine except for Luke and Sidious being in a tier between Abeloth and Yoda's.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:54 pm
@Praxis wrote:I was actually working on something very similar to this for my own use so I could have a reference for each character's rough placement in the universe instead of memorizing everyone's feats. Pretty much everything you have so far is the same as mine except for Luke and Sidious being in a tier between Abeloth and Yoda's.
That's cool. Feel free to weigh in.

I think you can argue that DE Sidious and Luke at their very best enter a tier of their own like "Tier 10", and then you could put Abeloth and The Ones into a God tier. When we did this years ago that's what we used.

I'm just not sure if Luke and Sheev are so powerful they need to be in their own tier. Open to arguments for it.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:59 pm
Good thread ILS. Here are few suggestions:

Tier 10 - Mortis Gods, Mortis Anakin
Tier 9 - Post Transformation Sarasu Taalon, Darth Krayt
Tier 8 - Darth Caedus, Thul, Revan
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:02 am
Where do people rank:

Ulic Qel-Droma
Exar Kun

Revan
Outlander
Vitiate/Valkorion

Darth Bane
Darth Tenebrous
Darth Plagueis

Galen Marek
Darth Vader (RotJ)

Kyp Durron
Jaina Solo
Darth Caedus

Unuthul
Onimi
Nyax

Cade Skywalker
Darth Wyyrlok
Darth Krayt
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator
Moderator

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:12 am
I'm not gonna post my entire thing at once but I'll give a few suggestions for now.

Tier 9:
Plagueis
Outlander
Vaylin
Revan
Krayt
Starkiller/Galen

Tier 8:
Arcann
Caedus
Exar Kun
Malak

Tier 7:
Ventress
Ulic
Qui-Gon

Tier 9 TOR ones might be controversial to some people but given who is in tier 8 I'm gonna have to put them in 9 for now since Obi Wan and Maul are definitely not in the same realm as Vaylin/Revan/Outlander tbh.


Last edited by Praxis on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
TenebrousWay
TenebrousWay

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:14 am
Ulic Qel-Droma: 8
Exar Kun: 8

Revan: 9
Outlander: 9
Vitiate/Valkorion: 9

Darth Bane: 8
Darth Tenebrous: 8
Darth Plagueis: 9

Galen Marek: 9
Darth Vader (RotJ): 8

Kyp Durron: 9
Jaina Solo: 8
Darth Caedus: 8/9

Cade Skywalker 8
Darth Wyyrlok 8
Darth Krayt 9
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:21 am
How broad are the tiers? Should the weakest member of a tier be capable of giving the highest person in the same tier a hard fight?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:25 am
ILS wrote:Where do people rank:

Ulic Qel-Droma
Exar Kun

Revan
Outlander
Vitiate/Valkorion

Darth Bane
Darth Tenebrous
Darth Plagueis

Galen Marek
Darth Vader (RotJ)

Kyp Durron
Jaina Solo
Darth Caedus

Unuthul
Onimi
Nyax

Cade Skywalker
Darth Wyyrlok
Darth Krayt

I'd rank most TOR characters equal or below to 8, but their Force knowledge and techniques is a challenge. It will probably like this for me:

Ulic - 7
Exar - 7
Revan - 8
Outlander - Not sure
Valkorion - Not sure but probably 6
Bane - 7
Tenebrous - 8
Plagueis - 9
Starkiller - 8
RotJ Vader - 8
Kyp Durron - 8 though I should lower him to 7
Jaina Solo - 7
Caedus - 8
UnuThul - 8
Onimi - Not sure
Nyax - 9
Cade - 7 to 8
Krayt - 9
Wyyrlock - 7
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:41 am
Valkorion - Not sure but probably 6

Why would Valkorion be a six when he's better combatively than Revan and co.?
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator
Moderator

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:42 am
Yeah I think he's trolling
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:47 am
Here is the current version of my list:

Tier 10 - Abeloth, The Ones, Anakin (Mortis)
Tier 9 - Luke Skywalker, Darth Sidious, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Lord Nyax, Darth Krayt
Tier 8 (Higher) - Darth Tenebrous, Darth Vader, Darth Tyranus, Mace Windu
Tier 8 (Lower) - Revan, Darth Caedus, Kyp Durron, Starkiller, Cade Skywalker
Tier 7 (Higher) - KF Anakin, Darth Zannah, Darth Bane, Exar Kun, Ulic-Qel Droma
Tier 7 (Lower) - Obi-Wan Kenobi, Darth Maul
Tier 6 - Tenebrae, Darth Malak, Meetra Surik

This list is heavily open to changes and does not represent the truth (though no list presents the truth tbh).
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:49 am
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
Valkorion - Not sure but probably 6

Why would Valkorion be a six when he's better combatively than Revan and co.?

Because him being relied on nexuses, rituals, amps lower him in my list and he is an inconsistent, poorly written character. Also his Lightsaber knowledge is on par with Sors Bandeam.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:28 am
@HellfireUnit wrote:
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
Valkorion - Not sure but probably 6

Why would Valkorion be a six when he's better combatively than Revan and co.?

Because him being relied on nexuses, rituals, amps lower him in my list and he is an inconsistent, poorly written character. Also his Lightsaber knowledge is on par with Sors Bandeam.

Yeah, but those amps and rituals are permanent. There's no information on Valkorion's lightsaber skills, but since he doesn't use one I don't see why it's relevant.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:45 am
I'll give a long ranking tomorrow.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:08 am
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
@HellfireUnit wrote:
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
Valkorion - Not sure but probably 6

Why would Valkorion be a six when he's better combatively than Revan and co.?

Because him being relied on nexuses, rituals, amps lower him in my list and he is an inconsistent, poorly written character. Also his Lightsaber knowledge is on par with Sors Bandeam.

Yeah, but those amps and rituals are permanent. There's no information on Valkorion's lightsaber skills, but since he doesn't use one I don't see why it's relevant.
This is about overall combat skills though, that is why I ranked him quite lower.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:12 am
This is about overall combat skills though, that is why I ranked him quite lower.

Right, but just like Abeloth, UnuThul, Gethzerion, Zoro Ziil, or Talzin, he's a super powerful fighter even without a lightsaber.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:36 am
Tier 10: Luke, Sidious, Krayt
Tier 9: Tenebrae, Yoda, Revan, Anakin, Windu, Plagueis, Vol
Tier 8: Dooku, Kenobi, Cade, Malak, Arcann, Maul, Wyyrlok
Tier 7: Jinn, Fisto, Caedus, Bane
avatar
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:41 am
Tier 10+ (beyond the power tiers): Bedlam Spirits, Celestials. 
Tier 10: Abeloth, the Ones, Mortis/full potential Anakin.
Tier 9/10: GM Luke, DE Sidious, Nyax.
Tier 9: Sidious (pre-DE), KF Vader, Mace Windu (ROTS), Yoda, Outlander (KOTET), Vaylin (unchained).
Tier 8/9: Revan, maybe Arcann (KOTET).
Tier 8: Arcann, Dooku, Vader (ROTJ).
Tier 7: Maul, Kenobi (ROTS). 

Those are the ones I can think of right now. Will expand on this later.
Bart
Bart
Moderator
Moderator

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:01 am
Characters within tiers are sorted chronologically. 

Only few characters. Just general ranking.

Tier 10
- Nyax
- Onimi

Tier 9
- Luke Skywalker

Tier 8
- Yoda
- Palpatine
- Shimmra
- UnuThul

Tier 7
- Darth Plagueis
- Mace Windu
- Anakin Skywalker
- Kyp Durron
- Slayer
- Lomi Plo

Tier 6
- Count Dooku
- Darth Maul
- Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Corran Horn
- Mara Jade
- Saba Sebatyne
- Welk

Tier 5
- Gantoris
- Jaden Korr

Tier 4
- Kit Fisto
- Agen Kolar
- Asajj Ventress
- Savage Opress
- Valin Horn
- Ben Skywalker

Tier 3
- Plo Koon
- Sha Koon

Tier 2
- Adi Gallia
- Luminara Unduli
- Aayla Secura

Tier 1
- Woolvif Monn
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:18 am
Geth and Lomi are 9s  

Ventress is an 8

Mace, Aayla, and Mando rocket are 5s
Reynard (Ethanion)
Reynard (Ethanion)

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:44 am
I only really care about the PT, so I’ll be focusing on that.

Tier 9:


9.5: IH Enraged Anakin
9.4: KFV
9.3: Darth Sidious (ROTS)
9.2: Yoda (ROTS)
9.1: IH Semi Enraged Anakin
9.0: TPM Sheev, Darth Plagueis

Tier 8:


8.9: Darth Tyranus (ROTS), Mace Windu (ROTS), Darth Tenebrous
8.8: LS IH Anakin, DS TCW Anakin, AOTC Dooku, Out of practice Yoda (that changes during the Dooku fight imo), DD Vos
8.7: LS Later TCW Anakin, most of Windu’s performances point to here or the spot below
8.6: Darth Maul (SoD), Obi Wan Kenobi (ROTS), DD Ventress
8.5: S7 GG, Asajj Ventress, LS DD Vos
8.4: Oppo Rancisis, Yarael Poof, potentiality Yaddle, First of Returned Maul
8.3: Savage Opress, Cin Drallig
8.2: Darth Maul TPM, In the moment Fisto
8.1: Agen Kolar is here based off hype, and balancing with feats tbh
8.0: DS Anakin AOTC

Tier 7: 


7.9: Ki Adi Mundi, 
7.8: AOTC Anakin, Adi Gallia, DS TPM Kenobi
7.7: Qui Gon Jinn, Reg. Kit Fisto, Saesee Tiin, Eeth Koth
7.6: Luminara Unduli, Season 5 Ahsoka, AOTC Kenobi, Plo Koon
7.5: Sora Bulq, Depa Bilaba
7.4: TPM Kenobi, some mid Ahsoka probably
7.3: Tholme
7.2: DS Vos
7.1: Shaak Ti
7.0: A lot of councilors

And after this who the fuck cares lol, Vader is below everyone by a fair bit though.
avatar
LOTL

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:22 am
ILS wrote:In a similar vein as Gillard's lightsaber tiers, I thought we could have a go at arranging characters into tiers. Except we will do it for overall combative prowess rather than sheer lightsaber skill or sheer power. Here are my initial suggestions which people can add to or disagree with.

I will edit this as time goes on. If someone is changed tier or the tiers are changed in some way there needs to be a decent argument for it and some level of community consensus. Inside each tier is sorted chronologically.


God Tier
-The Ones
-Abeloth
-Mortis Anakin Skywalker
-Celestials
-Bedlam Spirits

Tier 10
-Darth Sidious (Dark Empire)
-Luke Skywalker (peak)

Tier 9
-Vitiate/Valkorion
-Vaylin
-Outlander
-Darth Plagueis
-Yoda
-Anakin Skywalker / Knightfall Darth Vader
-Mace Windu (Vaapad)
-Darth Sidious (RotS-RotJ)
-Lord Nyax
-Darth Krayt

Tier 8
-Exar Kun
-Ulic Qel-Droma
-Darth Malak
-Arcann
-Count Dooku
-Mace Windu (normal/pre-Vaapad)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi
-Darth Maul
-Darth Caedus
-Darth Wyyrlok
-Cade Skywalker

Tier 7
-Qui-Gon Jinn
-Kit Fisto

In contention:

Revan - Tier 8 or 9? So far its a slight majority for 9.

Bane - Tier 7 or tier 8?

We have tier 9 for Outlander and Vaylin. Not sure myself but that's where I put them for now until someone challenges this.

Galen/Starkiller - Tier 8 or 9?

Kyp Durron - 7, 8 or 9?

Jaina - 7 or 8?

Tenebrous - 8 or 9?


Perry much this

Tenebrous and Revan are 8 bordering on 9 probably. Galen is in a similar vein but more 8 than 9

Kyp at his best is a 9

No clue on Jaina

In this system, Bane should probably be more of a 7 than an 8. Everyone on 8 is a powerhouse proving themselves by scaling, shown ability and intent to be noticeably above Bane. Not sure Droma is meant to be on 8 though
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:26 am
Bane definitely belongs in 8.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:29 am
Bane is massively inferior to any PT juggernaut via baneite scaling. He doesn't belong anywhere near the likes of tier 8s like Dooku.
Sponsored content

Force User Tiers Empty Re: Force User Tiers

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum