Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Vader (Suited Prime) vs Tenebrous  Empty Vader (Suited Prime) vs Tenebrous

May 17th 2020, 3:10 pm
standard

Last edited by SithSauce on May 17th 2020, 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Vader (Suited Prime) vs Tenebrous  Empty Re: Vader (Suited Prime) vs Tenebrous

May 17th 2020, 3:12 pm
So this is it? This is how my friendship with Curry dies

with this thread
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 17th 2020, 3:16 pm
Also to MODS I know this thread has been done before as "ROTJ Vader vs Tenebrous" by EmperorCaedus but its rather ambigious if ROTJ is actually Vader's prime or not for some people
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 17th 2020, 3:47 pm
Vader.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

May 17th 2020, 4:29 pm
Tenebrous lifts his finger and atomises.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 17th 2020, 4:35 pm
Vader lol. No idea how you can even calc this but I base it off superior feats and scaling
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 17th 2020, 6:31 pm
Meatpants wrote:Tenebrous lifts his finger and atomises.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 17th 2020, 6:32 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:
Meatpants wrote:Tenebrous lifts his finger and atomises.

You could have just written the same thing rather than betraying me for this fucking clown
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 17th 2020, 6:36 pm
Meatpants is respectable in all aspects bar Qui-Gon and Maul—he’s a Fisto-tier most of the time, but can drop to Qui-Gon levels when his wants-to-smash-every-girl-bar-his-own-gf side comes out
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 17th 2020, 6:42 pm
Cucked Executioner is coming for you. You betrayed the cause Curry. I suggest you run.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

May 17th 2020, 6:43 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:Meatpants is respectable in all aspects bar Qui-Gon and Maul—he’s a Fisto-tier most of the time, but can drop to Qui-Gon levels when his wants-to-smash-every-girl-bar-his-own-gf side comes out
Vader (Suited Prime) vs Tenebrous  1668617588
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

May 17th 2020, 6:48 pm
The G Canon Purist wrote:Cucked Executioner is coming for you. You betrayed the cause Curry. I suggest you run.

I’ll tear out your throat, stuff it down your throat so that it can fall through the hole that I made when I ripped your throat out before laughing at your spasming corpse
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 17th 2020, 6:53 pm
a lot of throatplay... quirky  Vader (Suited Prime) vs Tenebrous  3344068304
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

May 17th 2020, 8:16 pm
wtf is this thread. anyhow, tenebrous wins. all biths look the same, so he would be distracted killing a whole planet while tenebrous comes up behind him and tazers vader, and he dies.
Geistalt
Geistalt

May 17th 2020, 11:03 pm
Vader.
MP

May 18th 2020, 1:48 am
The G Canon Purist wrote:Vader lol. No idea how you can even calc this but I base it off superior feats and scaling

It’s a matter of comparing a Darth Bane on steroids vs the guy who can’t beat novice, holding back Luke in a lightsaber duel.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 18th 2020, 4:39 am
yeh cuz Vader wasnt conflicted or anything like that....
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 18th 2020, 4:39 am
Also  I think Vader wins

Last edited by SithSauce on May 18th 2020, 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 18th 2020, 4:43 am
And IB4 "Vader was bringing his full power to bear against Luke", Lucas actually approved the idea that Vader didn't bring his full power against Luke in ROTJ. I believe @BOD has the quote right?
MP

May 18th 2020, 5:17 am
Would love to see that quote.

Apart from that, what feats and/or scaling does Vader have that trumps Darth Bane? Let alone a souped up, steroid-d Bane who thought Banite training was childsplay?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

May 18th 2020, 5:30 am
@SithSauce How many people genuinely think ROTJ isn't suit Vader's prime? If it's a fringe opinion, I don't see why it should be validated when the lore clearly indicates otherwise.

Level One
Level One

May 18th 2020, 6:04 am
Azronger wrote:@SithSauce How many people genuinely think ROTJ isn't suit Vader's prime? If it's a fringe opinion, I don't see why it should be validated when the lore clearly indicates otherwise.
@Azronger Doesn't that quote suggest he is more powerful than his KF incarnation though? The quote says he was more powerful than ever, implying he became more powerful than his pre suit incarnation, which is obviously incorrect per many quotes by Lucas

Last edited by SithSauce on May 18th 2020, 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

May 18th 2020, 6:27 am
Meatpants wrote:Would love to see that quote.

Apart from that, what feats and/or scaling does Vader have that trumps Darth Bane? Let alone a souped up, steroid-d Bane who thought Banite training was childsplay?
@Meatpants The fact that Bane is buried under 30+ power gaps beneath Plagueis is nowwhere near as impressive as Vader being 20% less powerful than The Emperor.
And then we have quotes like these.

- Book Of Sith: Secrets From The Dark Side
For a millennium, the Sith maintained the order in secrecy, passing down their evil heritage. As they gained knowledge of the dark side of the Force, their powers increased with each generation.

And as for feats. I'd argue Vader blitzing multiple Jedi (including Ma’kis’shaalas who is described as one of the most brutal combatants in the Jedi Order) while still not adjusting to his suit is superior to Orbalisk Amped Bane's performance against the Jedi strike team on Typhon. Then Vader has decades worth of growth from then, which to me puts him solidly above Bane in terms of duelling feats.

Last edited by SithSauce on May 18th 2020, 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

May 18th 2020, 6:58 am
Interresting fight. I think that Tenebrous get the win here but not a stomp.
MP

May 18th 2020, 7:15 am
SithSauce wrote:[@Meatpants The fact that Bane is buried under 30+ power gaps beneath Plagueis is nowwhere near as impressive as Vader being 20% less powerful than The Emperor.

How does that example work in your favour when Tenebrous is the culmination of a thousand years of progressive power increases from Bane?

If you can quantify what being 80% of the Emperor is, we'd all appreciate it. What scale is it? Lucas' tier system was one of magnitudes, is he thinking the same here? IIRC, George has also said that the Emperor could have snapped his fingers and killed Luke and Vader together. We know that a ragdoll gap is exponential, so being 80% means nothing in that context. Plus, Luke is explicitly stated in a myriad of sources as his father's equal both as a swordsman and as a Force wielder; yet when Luke attempted tutaminis against the Emperor's lightning, he was overwhelmed almost instantly, and the Emperor probably wasn't going full throttle either.

SithSauce wrote:And as for feats. I'd argue Vader blitzing multiple Jedi (including Ma’kis’shaalas who is described as one of the most brutal combatants in the Jedi Order) while still not adjusting to his suit is superior to Orbalisk Amped Bane's performance against the Jedi strike team on Typhon. Then Vader has decades worth of growth from then, which to me puts him solidly above Bane.

Vader blitzing a no-name Jedi with some accolades proves what, exactly? What has this Jedi done that gives the feat any meaning here?

Oh, I'll leave this here as well:

"You are unwise to lower your defenses," Vader said, as he brought his lightsaber up fast. With incredible speed, Luke reactivated his weapon to parry Vader's attack. Vader swung again and again, but Luke blocked each blow. Soon, Vader was breathing hard through his respirator. I can't let Luke defeat me, Vader thought. I won't let the Emperor have him!

A precise kick from Luke sent Vader over the edge of the elevated platform. Crashing upon the metal floor below, Vader roared as he felt a cybernetic cable snap in his right leg.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum