Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Bourbon
Bourbon

Prime Kenobi vs Prime Darth Vader (suit) Empty Prime Kenobi vs Prime Darth Vader (suit)

June 10th 2020, 10:47 am
R1: Lightsabers only

R2: Force only

R3: All out

Who wins and why?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Prime Kenobi vs Prime Darth Vader (suit) Empty Re: Prime Kenobi vs Prime Darth Vader (suit)

June 10th 2020, 10:53 am
Kenobi is simply better at everything. Vader stands no chance.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Prime Kenobi vs Prime Darth Vader (suit) Empty Re: Prime Kenobi vs Prime Darth Vader (suit)

June 10th 2020, 10:57 am
Kenobi in all.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

June 10th 2020, 11:07 am
Kenobi stomps
Bourbon
Bourbon

June 10th 2020, 11:29 am
Wow I thought this would actually be a good fight with Vader even winning. Is prime Kenobi (Revenge of the Sith) really that strong? I thought prime Vader is more powerful.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

June 10th 2020, 11:33 am
Kenobi isn’t strong. Vader is weak Prime Kenobi vs Prime Darth Vader (suit) 1220391476
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

June 10th 2020, 11:37 am
Bourbon wrote:Wow I thought this would actually be a good fight with Vader even winning. Is prime Kenobi (Revenge of the Sith) really that strong? I thought prime Vader is more powerful.

It is just that Vader sucks actually
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

June 10th 2020, 11:50 am
Vader if he is really going all out. He is just more powerful.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

June 10th 2020, 12:11 pm
He went all-out against Luke and lost, he isn't beating Kenobi.

Vader isn't garbage either.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

June 10th 2020, 12:14 pm
@Meatpant we've discussed this, let's just agree to disagree
Bourbon
Bourbon

June 10th 2020, 12:20 pm
@Meatpants

I don't think Vader was going all out against Luke. He didn't want to kill him. He was trying to make Luke unleash his anger to turn him to the dark side. That's why he used Leia because that was Luke's weakpoint to seduce him to anger. Also Vader was caught by surprise when Luke attacked him.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

June 10th 2020, 12:21 pm

Vader isn't garbage either. [/quote]

@Meatpants Well atleast we can agree on this
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

June 10th 2020, 3:09 pm
Kenobi clowns Vader in all 3 rounds.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

June 10th 2020, 3:14 pm
Am I missing something about Prime Kenobi?
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

June 10th 2020, 3:17 pm
No. You are only missing in regards to Vader Prime Kenobi vs Prime Darth Vader (suit) 4037459623
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

June 10th 2020, 3:18 pm
Prime Kenobi vs Prime Darth Vader (suit) 3363707401
Thrawn
Thrawn

June 10th 2020, 3:51 pm
Great fight, but Darth Vader decisively in all three.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 10th 2020, 3:54 pm
Considering the rather enormous gap between TPM and ROTS Kenobi, Vader loses badly every round.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

June 10th 2020, 4:13 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:Considering the rather enormous gap between TPM and ROTS Kenobi, Vader loses badly every round.
That doesn't matter if Vader is above TPM Kenobi anyway
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

June 10th 2020, 4:25 pm
@SithSauce
@Thrawn

Reasoning for why the suited broken man wins?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 10th 2020, 6:36 pm
R1: Kenobi.
R2: Vader.
R3: Either way but leaning Kenobi.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 10th 2020, 6:38 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
Bourbon wrote:Wow I thought this would actually be a good fight with Vader even winning. Is prime Kenobi (Revenge of the Sith) really that strong? I thought prime Vader is more powerful.

I assume that this is going to be one of your usual "Vader sux" moments with no elaboration or substantiation beyond age old "Lucas said this in 1999" rhetoric, if that?
O-Siri
O-Siri

June 10th 2020, 6:51 pm
1. Kenobi after a boring chess match.

2. Stalemate. Force only matches are pointless unless one possess lightning or some other esoteric ability. 

3. Kenobi. Same fight as 1.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

June 10th 2020, 6:59 pm
BoD wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:

I assume that this is going to be one of your usual "Vader sux" moments with no elaboration or substantiation beyond age old "Lucas said this in 1999" rhetoric, if that?
I think people here like to trigger the Vader brigade. Best not replying to these type of comments. I don't think HFU actually thinks Vader sucks especially considering not to long ago he was actually defending him against a lot of the anti Vader brigade
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 10th 2020, 7:02 pm
I'm aware. @HellfireUnit also changes his opinions faster than a stripper goes through bras, so I'm not surprised he's gone from "Vader is good" to "Vader sucks".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum