Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Darth Nihilus
Darth Nihilus

Knightfall Vader vs Prime Mace Windu Empty Knightfall Vader vs Prime Mace Windu

July 1st 2020, 7:11 pm
Would Mace's Vaapad allow him to win this?
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

Knightfall Vader vs Prime Mace Windu Empty Re: Knightfall Vader vs Prime Mace Windu

July 1st 2020, 7:48 pm
Vader likely
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Knightfall Vader vs Prime Mace Windu Empty Re: Knightfall Vader vs Prime Mace Windu

July 1st 2020, 8:11 pm
Vader still
BigMouthPrick
BigMouthPrick

July 1st 2020, 11:41 pm
I'd lean Vader by a slight margin. RotS video game did a decent portrayal of this fight.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 2nd 2020, 3:05 am
Vader
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 2nd 2020, 4:38 am
Vader.
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

July 2nd 2020, 5:55 am
Vader.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

July 2nd 2020, 9:49 am
This fight pretty much boils down to two things: 

1. Could KFV disarm Palps

2. Would Mace be amped by KFV's extreme Darkside energy 

If yes to 1 but no to 2 - KFV 

If yes to 2 but no to 1 - Mace 

All in all, I believe in the latter scenario, but, I cannot ignore the fact that the official RotS game (which was made by LucasArts & used delete/unused/cut film material) had Anakin beat Mace in a long grueling what-if fight. 

Final Verdict: Anakin (begrudgingly)
Lord Eon
Lord Eon

July 2nd 2020, 11:12 am
Vader
O-Siri
O-Siri

July 2nd 2020, 2:21 pm
Windu. As to the question of Mace drawing on opponents Darkside I it see like emotions being contagious in general. This isn’t unique to Mace Bane and Maul also drew on external anger and let it fuel their own. It’s easier to be angry or happy when others in the room is.

I also don’t think the loop was one sided. I see it more like both Sidious and Windu continuously adding fuel to the fire drawing on each other’s excitement and augmenting their own until it reached the point of infinity.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 2nd 2020, 2:31 pm
Vader. Against an opponent that can will himself to kill you, there’s nothing Vaapad can do other than stall
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 2nd 2020, 10:25 pm
Mace.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum