Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #3 - Valkorion Empty ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #3 - Valkorion

September 3rd 2019, 3:00 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
★ Top Fifteen Tournament #3 - Valkorion Top_fi12

Valkorion has been voted in as the #3 most powerful Star Wars character.

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Palpatine
3. Valkorion
4. Irek Ismaren
5/6. Anakin Skywalker
5/6. Darth Krayt
7. Yoda
8. Darth Plagueis
9. Mace Windu
10. Revan
11. Darish Vol
12. Alliance Commander
13. Vaylin
14. Darth Caedus
15. Kueller

If you have not already, please open the spoiler boxes to read the rules, guidelines, and banned characters for the tournament.

RULES

Spoiler:

GUIDELINES

Spoiler:

BANNED CHARACTERS

Spoiler:
[hideedit]

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on June 17th 2020, 8:31 pm; edited 12 times in total
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #3 - Valkorion Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #3 - Valkorion

September 3rd 2019, 3:01 pm
Waiting to see arguments for Valkorion and Nyax since I’m not sure between those two.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #3 - Valkorion Empty Re: ★ Top Fifteen Tournament #3 - Valkorion

September 3rd 2019, 3:03 pm
Yoda
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

September 3rd 2019, 3:03 pm
Valkorion
dark_globe
dark_globe

September 3rd 2019, 3:05 pm
valkorion
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 3rd 2019, 3:06 pm
Plagueis
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

September 3rd 2019, 3:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
VALK
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 3rd 2019, 3:07 pm
Krayt
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

September 3rd 2019, 3:10 pm
PeraltaEagle45 wrote:Krayt

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #3 - Valkorion 200
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 3rd 2019, 3:10 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:

Lol
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

September 3rd 2019, 3:11 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #3 - Valkorion 1289255181
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 3rd 2019, 3:17 pm
Az's points in round 2 convinced me that Nyax might not be as good as I initially thought. Going Valk.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 3rd 2019, 3:24 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:

Lmao. Anyway, Valk wins.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 3rd 2019, 3:25 pm
Valkorion for the win.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 3rd 2019, 3:46 pm
Krayt has zero parity with Luke and struggles with scrubs like Cade and Wyyrlok. Therefore he beats Valk. Seems legit.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 3rd 2019, 5:24 pm
Blade_of_Dorin wrote:Waiting to see arguments for Valkorion and Nyax since I’m not sure between those two.

Nyax is inferior to Malgus. He doesn't belong on this list.

http://suspectinsight.forumotion.com/t577p100-top-fifteen-tournament-2
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 3rd 2019, 5:31 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Krayt has zero parity with Luke and struggles with scrubs like Cade and Wyyrlok. Therefore he beats Valk. Seems legit.

Go ahead, keep practicing that line. Someday it might convince somebody.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 3rd 2019, 5:42 pm
I'll be writing a lot more than a one liner if a pro Krayt movement starts. Until then the majority seem convinced without my interference, hence why the intent wasn't to "convince" anybody.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 4th 2019, 2:24 am
Darish Vol
Gianfi
Gianfi

September 4th 2019, 2:40 am
It’s Valkorion’s turn now
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 4th 2019, 2:49 am
🇪🇭
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

September 4th 2019, 5:24 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Case for UnuThul:

• He bends frigate (~200-400 meter) busting turbolaser barrages:

A few moments later a turbolaser barrage streaked toward the frigate. A deep pang of sorrow washed over Leia as she awaited the coming explosion. Whatever Raynar had become among the Killiks, he had once been a Jedi and a close friend of her children, and she knew that his loss would leave her feeling empty and dismal. 

Then, as the strike neared Raynar's vessel, the dark weight inside vanished, and Leia's strength surged back. Still gasping, she was about to report who was aboard, but the turbolaser barrage suddenly veered away and blossomed in empty space.

Grendyl cried out in astonishment, a murmur of disbelief rose from the survivors on the command deck, and Leia finally understood why the Killik gunners were such bad shots. 

They weren't trying to hit the Ackbar. 

When the second volley of turbolaser fire also veered away at the last instant, Bwua'tu narrowed his eyes and turned to Leia. 

"What is it?" he asked. "Some sort of new shield?" 

Leia shook her head. "It's Raynar Thul," she said. "And I think he's coming to take your ship."

According to the ICSII, turbolasers propagate at lightspeed (with sublight tracers); in either case, the bending of turbolasers is something that we've only ever seen done by singularities (e.g. Centerpoint station makes turbolasers curve "impossibly"). No shields, tractor beams, engines, etc have managed to do this, so you could make the argument that this feat is more difficult than, say, lifting a super star destroyer.

• He has the combined Force potential of trillions of beings

The pain of losing an arm might have forced a common Jedi to stop fighting, but Raynar was no common Jedi. He had the Force potential of the Colony to draw on, and he did that now, swinging his remaining hand up to hurl Luke down the corridor as he had done before.

The Colony's size:

The Chiss would grow even bolder and attack deeper into Colony territory. Trillions of Killiks and millions of Chiss would die, and the war would continue more ferociously than before.

For reference, single Nest is more powerful than Luke in his "I'm afraid to use the dark side" state:

She could still draw on her nest to enhance her Force potential, and as strong as Luke was, he was not strong enough to overpower an entire nest of Killiks.

Luke Skywalker operating at full power ends up defeating UnuThul though. 

• He telepathically compels/dominates numerous Jedi from across the galaxy, including Jaian Solo, with essentially anyone below Jacen Solo in power being unable to resist him, and nearly overwhelms an off-guard Luke

I'm too lazy right now to post the quotes, but yeah.

Case for Yoda:

When he fights RotS Sidious, that is Sidious after growing stronger following his defeat of Mace Windu:

★ Top Fifteen Tournament #3 - Valkorion 2019-09-03

We know from many sources that the dark side is growing stronger throughout the PT, and this is evidence that it can play some role in Sidious's combative ability. Given that Sidious still has a long ways to grow through to Dark Empire and it's been 13 years since TPM, he would have logically grown substantially since then even if the dark side weren't getting stronger. On top of that, Darth Plagueis is stated to be the most powerful sith who ever lived (to that time), and then TPM Sidious gets the same title, and receives a massive power boost on his master's death. So RotS Sidious has a long growth rate beyond Plagueis, who scales above Vitiate (or, at the latest, TPM Sidious does) and who alongside Sidious unbalances the entire cosmic Force through sheer force of will (something Sidious later does by himself). Meanwhile, there isn't that much evidence that Valkorion is significantly more powerful than Vitiate; a lot of Ziost could've easily gone into reviving and restoring him rather than amping him (if it were that easy, why doesn't he just keep amping himself over the year with Ziost-like consumptions?).
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

September 4th 2019, 5:38 am
I’ll make a case for Vol as soon as I have some time.
@TheEllimist great post btw
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 4th 2019, 5:39 am
MasterCilghal wrote:I’ll make a case for Vol as soon as I have some time.

Currently my money's on Yoda but I will be waiting for your case on Vol.
DoA
DoA

September 4th 2019, 10:30 am
Valkekion
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum