Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Interesting tidbit I found in the back of TotJ #4 Empty Interesting tidbit I found in the back of TotJ #4

November 3rd 2020, 3:39 pm

Interesting tidbit I found in the back of TotJ #4 Screen10
In 1994, Dark Horse comics had the same opinion of Luke that Lucas did when making TPM. Apparently, Cay Qel-Droma (a novice Jedi) had better control & skill with Force than Luke did during the OT.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Interesting tidbit I found in the back of TotJ #4 Empty Re: Interesting tidbit I found in the back of TotJ #4

November 3rd 2020, 10:43 pm
Yeah, it's a great quote, something I've been working on myself. Glad other people have spotted it.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

Interesting tidbit I found in the back of TotJ #4 Empty Re: Interesting tidbit I found in the back of TotJ #4

November 3rd 2020, 10:58 pm
I mean it's not much of a stretch Luke couldn't do this after his training, he could already enhance his strength, reflexes and so forth. Controlling one's body with The Force is basic Jedi Initiate training.
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 4th 2020, 1:04 am
It's not really talking about that.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

November 4th 2020, 7:34 am
LadyKulvax wrote:It's not really talking about that.

It’s not talking about controlling one’s body with The Force? Cause it certainly seems like it is.
The Merchant
The Merchant

November 6th 2020, 12:51 am
Cay>ROTJ Luke?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum