Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

Statements I found. Empty Statements I found.

January 6th 2020, 2:11 pm
So, my friend has more or less a billion legends books at his disposal, and was willingly lending me any one of them, so i took the dark lord trilogy (labyrinth of evil, ROTS, and Dark lord: rise of darth Vader), Bane trilogy, and the rise and fall of darth vader. I found some good statements in the covers (mostly the back) which, while not fully reliable or exact, do paint a picture as to who the reader is supposed to imagine.

I found nothing too big on the covers for POD aside from Bane being as chilling as Vader.

For ROT, Zannah has an instinctive link to the dark side that rivals Bane's own. Bane discovers astonishing new knowledge and powers by this point through visions.

DOE. Says "If the dark side's most powerful Master can capture the ultimate secret, the Sith will never die- and neither will Darth Bane". Quite an obvious one. Doesnt say he is the most powerful master ever by this point, but it also doesn't limit him to this time only. Also says "Zannah pursues her master from the grim depths of a ravaged world to the barren reaches of a desert outpost, where the future of the dark side's most powerful disciple will be decided by the final, fatal stroke of a lightsaber." Im not actually sure what this means. I do of course know the plot, but im not good at interpreting things like this at all.

Back of the dark lord trilogy book says that Sidious will now ordain a fearsome new sith called darth vader, implying superiority to dooku and maul. Anakin is again called the most powerful jedi the order ever had. Vader is the deadliest threat alongside his crimson lightsaber. Said to be cunning. 

That is it for now. I will read all of these books fully, in due time. Honestly, the most important things here are: Anakin is again called the strongest jedi, Bane is superior to shitton of powerful ass sith even while under the affects of the dark side's physical corruption, Zannah's potential is in fact equal to, or greater than Bane's, and Bane considering has master, Kasim, to have been a better duelist than Exar Kun, Revan, and Naga Sadow, all of whom he was somewhat obsessed with, which simply goes to show how high of a praise that is.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Statements I found. Empty Re: Statements I found.

January 6th 2020, 9:35 pm
Back of the dark lord trilogy book says that Sidious will now ordain a fearsome new sith called darth vader, implying superiority to dooku and maul.

That doesn't imply superiority to Dooku and Maul. 

Good to see you looking through the lore yourself, though. Statements I found. 1289255181
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 6th 2020, 9:52 pm
Tbf, Vader is more "fearsome" than Dooku. Who would you be more scared of, the old guy in a cloak who looks like Dracula's demented brother, or a 6'7.5 gothic guy in black leather who is just as likely to snap your neck as he is to talk to you? It's not a reference to power, just fear factor.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 6th 2020, 10:58 pm
Thanks. I have so many more covers to...cover, that's it's not even funny. 

And I thought it inplied superiority to both simply cuz it said that he was fear some for real, unlike the two previous one. And this is sidious opinion, so he, in some way or another, considers Vader to be above his previous disciples
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 6th 2020, 11:46 pm
Read all the novels there is some good statements on there
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 6th 2020, 11:52 pm
CONCLUSIONS OVER PATH OF DESTRUCTION

Bane has an insane growth spurt in matter of what, 3 years. So, to simplify this, he goes, at first, to being fodder to Sirak, random Sith lords, and possibly Githany. Then after some time has passed, Githany considers him to be her rival, but somewhat (as in, maybe) weaker than other sith lords, possibly only the stronger ones. Then, he surpass Githany by a good bit, enough that she semi fears him. He feels confident enough to beat Qordis at least, and leaves. After some time, he leaves the academy to study the galaxy. He finds Revan's holocrons, studies all that he can, and gains some pretty immense power. might have to do wit his pride and ego to be honest, since he finally found what he looked for, and is thinking that he is superior to all beings. He is not as strong as Darth Revan just yet of course, but he might just be getting there. He can fight evenly against Kasim, a duelist he believes to be more skilled than Revan, Exar Kun, and Naga Sadow, and can force Kasim to use almost all his power to block a somewhat rushed force push from Bane. So he in fact a good bit superior to Qordis, Kasim, and people like that as of now. He seems to grow even stronger after this fight though, as he comes back to Russan strong enough to casually break through Qordis' force shields, and laugh off at Khan's TP (which was not being used at its fullest at all, but Khan is kind of a fucking big deal). Bane can stomp someone who can stomp Githany like she was a literal ant. Why do i think Bane grew stronger after he fought Kasim? First and foremost, he could make a joke of Qordis, who seems to believe himself stronger than Kasim. Secondly, he is not naturally more skilled than Kasim, and only beat him using the force to aid him. Kasim, while extremely skilled, is not far above Khan in skill, who admitted the fact he stood no chance agaisnt Bane in a duel, much less in a battle with the force. Khan is in fact stronger than Qordis, who seems to be Kasim's superior, so my theory that he grew in power still stands.

Khan is a freaking beast. Honestly, this guy is underrated. He is not only extremely smart, he is also extremely skilled with the force, has an immensely potent usage of battle meditation and telepathy, and is powerful enough to fodderize sith turned jedi knights, of a pretty high calliber too. He can also play around with the minds sith lords for years on end, without them actually noticing it. Only one person actually escaped from it, after already having the knowledge of its existence, which would affect the resistance towards it greatly.

Bane's feat of burning the planet. While more than one statement says that he did cover the planet with fire, this is obviously not the case. I know that there is a blog for it, and said blog goes on to say that the fire was localized in the forest only. I disagree. The repeated statements about it covering the planet back up the fact that it did do so. Now, did it actually burn the whole planet? Now that is debatable. It covering the planet is one thing, it burning the planet is another.

That is it for now, for POD
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 7th 2020, 4:33 pm
So i started ROT. He is called a true champion of the dark side. Idk what kind of statement that it is, but i assume its there to put him above the other Dark siders around, or to simply say he was the real deal. This is in the first page of the first chapter, by the way, so no growth has happened since the end of POD to now. Something else is that Bane can use the force to casually dissipate an extremely strong 'headache', healing it for hours on end if he so wished. Instead he tanks the headache just to feel how strong the hate and pain coming from it could make him.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 8th 2020, 3:14 pm
So, some feats from ROT. 

Bane can sense stuff from far more than two kilometers away while experiencing a skull breaking headache (page 18), in minute details such as distance from him to them, their species, quantity of beings, how far apart from each other they are, and even their gender; he can see the future casually, whenever he wants, and does so quite often, apparently (page 18); 10 y/o Zannah can sense them, but while she has no details like Bane does, she could still sense them without even knowing how or what she was doing so (page 19); Bane runs 2 kilometers in 60 seconds (thats 74.6 MPH, or about 2 and some odd times how fast Usain Bolt can run at his best ever- 28 MPH) (page 19); his skill with the force lets Bane see things in perfect detail with a single glance (idk what kinda power that is, maybe it helps him slow down time, making a simple glance seem longer, or it strengthens his eyes to see faster) (page 19); crosses 10 meters instantly, which should be about a second or so, letting him casually move at 22 MPH (page 20); Bane force pushes a tent and all of its contents (crates and wooden boxes included) and a woman, destroying the tent entirely, and completely breaking the woman's body (page 21); throws his saber quickly enough to cross the camp site they were in and come back in a fraction of a second. Thats at least 40 meters (one way is at least 20 per how apart the men he killed from each other were. The way back is the same amount, so at least 40 meters overall), and if a fraction of a second means half a second, he casually threw that saber at 179 MPH (page 22); Bane says that 10 y/o Zannah can surpass him (page 23)

All of that in only chapter 3. Bane is easily one of the fastest characters around now, imo.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 8th 2020, 3:22 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
Statements I found. Image012
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum