Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Vaylin vs Yoda - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaylin vs Yoda

June 21st 2020, 10:11 pm
No he’s not.
The Fallen Knight
The Fallen Knight

December 3rd 2020, 8:57 am
Vaylin
Primarch
Primarch

December 3rd 2020, 9:16 am
Vaylin
Primarch
Primarch

December 3rd 2020, 9:36 am
Master Azronger wrote:Yeah, the Outlander is factually below TPM Maul. Vaylin won't be able to perceive Yoda.
Vaylin vs Yoda - Page 2 4b0e1210
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 3rd 2020, 9:59 am
reasons for Vaylin winning?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 3rd 2020, 10:13 am
Yoda. Even if Vaylin were on his level in power, she's an idiot and lacks control.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

December 3rd 2020, 10:29 am
BreakofDawn wrote:Yoda. Even if Vaylin were on his level in power, she's an idiot and lacks control.

My responses in the following thread for reference: https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t4056p25-vaylin-runs-the-skywalker-gauntlet

She doesn't lack in CONTROL one bit. She demonstrated remarkable SENSE abilities which in turn necessitate absolute mastery of CONTROL as per every sourcebook - she could SENSE developments that others were completely oblivious to.

She wanted to beat her mother in her best game which was a rather emotional decision on her part. Senya knew that Vaylin could end her life any instant if she really wanted to.

She is very well equipped to handle Yoda - all aspects considered.
The Fallen Knight
The Fallen Knight

December 3rd 2020, 10:59 am
HellfireUnit wrote:reasons for Vaylin winning?
She has better feats
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 3rd 2020, 11:57 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Supreme Leader wrote:
She has better feats
Care to give examples and compare it with Yoda's?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 3rd 2020, 12:41 pm
S_W_LeGenD wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:Yoda. Even if Vaylin were on his level in power, she's an idiot and lacks control.

My responses in the following thread for reference: https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t4056p25-vaylin-runs-the-skywalker-gauntlet

She doesn't lack in CONTROL one bit. She demonstrated remarkable SENSE abilities which in turn necessitate absolute mastery of CONTROL as per every sourcebook - she could SENSE developments that others were completely oblivious to.

She wanted to beat her mother in her best game which was a rather emotional decision on her part. Senya knew that Vaylin could end her life any instant if she really wanted to.

She is very well equipped to handle Yoda - all aspects considered.

Those aren't anything to do with the "control" I'm talking about. I'm not talking about restraint, I'm talking about mastery, skill and manipulation of the Force. Her being able to exert very basic emotional control is meaningless here.
The Fallen Knight
The Fallen Knight

December 3rd 2020, 12:49 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
Supreme Leader wrote:
She has better feats
Care to give examples and compare it with Yoda's?
She vanquished Arcann and Senya. She also scales massively above Nihilus who lifted a fleet.

Unchained Vaylin >> Chained Vaylin >> Late KOTFE Outlander > Arcann >> Early KOTFE Outlander/Hero of Tython > ACT III Vitiate >> Novel Vitiate >> Revan Reborn > Malak >> Kun > The ancients > Nihilus 

Yoda failed to stomp Dooku.

I think Vaylin seems beyond Yoda.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 3rd 2020, 2:18 pm
@Supreme Leader Why is failing to stomp Dooku an anti-feat?
The Fallen Knight
The Fallen Knight

December 3rd 2020, 4:45 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:@Supreme Leader Why is failing to stomp Dooku an anti-feat?
It isn't an anti feat. But overwhelming Arcann and Senya seems better. Vaylin also scales massively above most SWTOR characters and the ancients. Which is something Yoda doesn't have.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 3rd 2020, 5:17 pm
yoda
Shimrra
Shimrra

December 3rd 2020, 5:22 pm
Yoda stomps
Rei
Rei

December 3rd 2020, 5:38 pm
Yoda is on par with ROTS Sidious and is vastly more skilled than Vaylin in lightsaber combat. I really do not see how Vaylin is winning this in any way.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 3rd 2020, 8:59 pm
Supreme Leader wrote:
It isn't an anti feat. But overwhelming Arcann and Senya seems better. Vaylin also scales massively above most SWTOR characters and the ancients. Which is something Yoda doesn't have.

Why is overwhelming Arcann and Senya, the latter of whom is a Lana level character, more impressive? Likewise, Yoda scales to ROTS Sidious, who's > those Ancient Sith you mention per quotes.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

December 3rd 2020, 10:18 pm
Thrawn wrote:Yoda in a great fight.

Vaylin in particular was portrayed as one of the more powerful force users we've seen in the entire franchise.

But power doesn't equal mastery or application.

I *think* Vaylin has a slight edge in pure power, but that's all she has.

Whatever power advantage she has isn't so great that it's a deciding factor.

Yoda has greater mastery, skill, knowledge, experience, patience, and intelligence.

I'm pretty comfortable in saying Yoda would ultimately win, but it's not easy for him.
The Fallen Knight
The Fallen Knight

December 4th 2020, 1:04 am
BreakofDawn wrote:
Supreme Leader wrote:

Why is overwhelming Arcann and Senya, the latter of whom is a Lana level character, more impressive? Likewise, Yoda scales to ROTS Sidious, who's > those Ancient Sith you mention per quotes.
Senya may be weak but Arcann is too powerful. He is more or less Dooku level. Why is Arcann more or less Dooku level? There isn't a direct scaling but considering their feats and hypes, we'd say he is more or less Dooku level. Yoda failed to stomp Dooku. Vaylin overwhelmed Arcann who is more or less Dooku level. So Vaylin seems beyond Yoda.

There is a difference between Sheev's scaling and Vaylin's scaling. Vaylin scales MASSIVELY above the ancients and Nihilus directly. Sheev scales above them but this scaling isn't as massive as Vaylin's scaling.

Vaylin also has better feats. Like holding the eternal empire's armada together or destroying the knights of Zakuul and their ships.
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

December 11th 2020, 12:55 am
[quote="HellfireUnit"]
BoD wrote:

I don't know bro, ask the TOR Brigade. I am pretty sure DarthAnt66 and his comrades are hundred percent non-biased to it so I take their word.

This made me lol I mean fair enough though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum