Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 6:51 am
Yoda is not allowed to dig any deeper into his reserves than he did against Count Dooku in AOTC

Sabers
Force
All-out

Location: Tenebrous’ garden
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 6:59 am
Vaylin runs him over with Tenebrous’ lawnmower
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 7:05 am
Yoda murders
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66
Moderator
Moderator

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 7:10 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@KingKopecz wrote:Vaylin runs him over with Tenebrous’ lawnmower
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 8:13 am
With those rules, Vaylin pretty handily.
Tybalt
Tybalt

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 8:24 am
Vaylin.
I_Like_Chee
I_Like_Chee
Level Six
Level Six

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 9:37 am
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:Vaylin runs him over with Tenebrous’ lawnmower
Vengean
Vengean

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 9:45 am
Why do people act like PT characters aren't pedestrian
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 10:30 am
@I_Like_Chee wrote:
@DarthAnt66 wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:Vaylin runs him over with Tenebrous’ lawnmower
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 12:09 pm
Yoda in this fight: "Much to learn, I still have."
Tybalt
Tybalt

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 12:14 pm
@S_W_LeGenD wrote:Yoda in this fight: "Much to learn, I still have."

"Held back against her, I should not have."
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 12:20 pm
@Tybalt wrote:
@S_W_LeGenD wrote:Yoda in this fight: "Much to learn, I still have."

"Held back against her, I should not have."

Even if he does not, Vaylin have shown greater power than him.
Tybalt
Tybalt

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 12:35 pm
@S_W_LeGenD

Even if he does not, Vaylin have shown greater power than him.

That's debatable. Regardless, Yoda would win due to his experience and technical skill.
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 12:47 pm
@Tybalt wrote:@S_W_LeGenD

Even if he does not, Vaylin have shown greater power than him.

That's debatable. Regardless, Yoda would win due to his experience and technical skill.

Vaylin destroyed a massive force of the Knights of Zakuul out in the open even though she lost her weapon in the process. Count Dooku could not handle 30 pirates out in the open without his lightsaber as a reminder. It is also revealed that she could snap Senya's neck off on the spot and be done with her but she had feelings for her mother. Her defeat is entirely circumstantial. There is not much to debate in this case.

It is a mistake to assume that literally no ancient character can stand up to Yoda coz Palpatine... Palpatine floored him early on but wasted time with his boasts, giving Yoda sufficient chance to recover and be set in his defenses. Yoda put up a good fight but gave up eventually and fled. Yoda's experience did not provide him a breakthrough when he was up against somebody who could match his strength and fight back. Mace Windu put up a better fight on the other hand - his combative skills were better developed and more effective.


Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on January 4th 2021, 1:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 12:50 pm
Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) 39523600
Tybalt
Tybalt

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 1:02 pm
@S_W_LeGenD

Vaylin destroyed a massive force of the Knights of Zakuul out in the open even though she lost her weapon in the process. Count Dooku could not handle 30 pirates out in the open without his lightsaber as a reminder. It is also revealed that she could snap Senya's neck off on the spot and be done with her but she had feelings for her mother. Her defeat is entirely circumstantial. There is not much to debate in this case.

It is a mistake to assume that literally no ancient character can stand up to Yoda coz Palpatine... Palpatine floored him early on but wasted time with his boasts, giving Yoda sufficient chance to recover and be set in his defenses. Yoda put up a good fight but gave up eventually and fled. He is not accustomed to dealing with super-strong characters. Mace Windu put up a better fight on the other hand - his combative skills were better developed and more effective.

You are assuming that I am assuming something.

More to the point: How does any of this put her above Yoda?
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 1:05 pm
@Tybalt wrote:@S_W_LeGenD

Vaylin destroyed a massive force of the Knights of Zakuul out in the open even though she lost her weapon in the process. Count Dooku could not handle 30 pirates out in the open without his lightsaber as a reminder. It is also revealed that she could snap Senya's neck off on the spot and be done with her but she had feelings for her mother. Her defeat is entirely circumstantial. There is not much to debate in this case.

It is a mistake to assume that literally no ancient character can stand up to Yoda coz Palpatine... Palpatine floored him early on but wasted time with his boasts, giving Yoda sufficient chance to recover and be set in his defenses. Yoda put up a good fight but gave up eventually and fled. He is not accustomed to dealing with super-strong characters. Mace Windu put up a better fight on the other hand - his combative skills were better developed and more effective.

You are assuming that I am assuming something.

More to the point: How does any of this put her above Yoda?

Scaling chains and the lore - when all is put into perspective the way it should be. There is too much to type in this matter. Therefore, read my blog for relevant information.
Tybalt
Tybalt

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 1:12 pm
@S_W_LeGenD

Scaling chains and the lore - when all is put into perspective the way it should be. There is too much to type in this matter. Therefore, read my blog - you will find out.

I am not going to read your blog - which you did not link, by the way - to have this debate with you.

This isn't a Vaylin vs RotS Yoda thread anyway. If you want to create that thread and post the "scaling chains and the lore" there then I would be happy to continue this in that thread.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 1:24 pm
This isn't a Vaylin vs RotS Yoda thread anyway. If you want to create that thread and post the "scaling chains and the lore" there then I would be happy to continue this in that thread.

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) 1289255181
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 1:52 pm
@HellfireUnit wrote:Yoda murders
Seturna
Seturna
Level One
Level One

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 1:55 pm
Prove it LoH, imo.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Two
Level Two

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 1:57 pm
Considering Yoda went try hard against Dooku, there was no point in specifying these conditions imo
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 2:51 pm
Don’t be gay kob
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 2:53 pm
@CuckedCurry wrote:Don’t be gay kob
You are my role model Curry. Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) 1289255181
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

on January 4th 2021, 4:20 pm
@Seturna wrote:Prove it LoH, imo.

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) 39523600
Sponsored content

Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP) Empty Re: Yoda vs Vaylin (Read OP)

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum