Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath Empty Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath

August 31st 2019, 12:25 am
Who wins
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath Empty Re: Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath

August 31st 2019, 12:39 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I would very much love to hear the argument for Yoda winning here.

Level Three
Level Three

Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath Empty Re: Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath

August 31st 2019, 2:50 am
I guess the team overwhelms him
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

August 31st 2019, 2:54 am
None can react to his speed
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 31st 2019, 3:29 am
Yoda is too damn powerful, skilled and fast for them to handle.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

August 31st 2019, 3:42 am
Team and pretty easily
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 31st 2019, 10:52 am
Team handily. Arcann and Dramath will only be able to hold him off for a time but Vaylin and the Outlander are comparable in every way except maybe skill.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 1st 2019, 12:21 pm
Team slaps. The Outlander or Vaylin could arguably solo.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 1st 2019, 12:25 pm
Rofl at Outlander or Vaylin soloing.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

September 1st 2019, 2:09 pm
Outlander can solo.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 1st 2019, 2:29 pm
Team destroys, but Yoda would beat any of them individually, with varying levels of difficulty.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 1st 2019, 2:43 pm
I can't see why Yoda cannot speedblitz all of them at once.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 1st 2019, 2:47 pm
Actually, wait, nvm. Yoda wins.
Praxis
Praxis

September 1st 2019, 2:54 pm
PeraltaEagle45 wrote:Actually, wait, nvm. Yoda wins.

I'm curious, what made you change your opinion so drastically?
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 1st 2019, 3:08 pm
Comparing SWTOR-era Vitiate to Yoda. Vitiate is certainly in Yoda's tier but is likely his inferior. At best, they are rough equals. Prime Vitiate (Valkorion) was able to effortlessly one-shot these combatants. We assume that Valkorion is far more powerful than SWTOR Vitiate, but I don't see why that would be the case. People usually point to his Ziost drain as the event that caused his power growth, but Ziost was said to have "restored" Vitiate, not caused a boom in power beyond his previous state. At best, Valkorion is modestly stronger than he was as Vitiate.

I think the idea that Vaylin and the Outlander are comparable to Yoda or Plagueis needs to end.
Praxis
Praxis

September 1st 2019, 3:16 pm
I think the idea that Valkorion >> SWTOR Vitiate doesn't just stem from the Ziost drain, but also that Valk's power was not fragmented like it was during SWTOR. During SWTOR, Vitiate had his power divided between Revan, First Son/Children of the Emperor, his voices, Zakuul, etc. All of Vitiate's showings during SWTOR where just fragments of his power. Valkorion is no longer distracted and divided and is the complete collection of his full power.

Edit: wording
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 1st 2019, 3:36 pm
Right, but consider that novel Revan (a canonical inferior to Yoda) was a near-peer of novel Vitiate's. Vitiate didn't start fragmenting his power until after the novel. Novel Vitiate should only be a bit below Valkorion, if at all.
Praxis
Praxis

September 1st 2019, 4:27 pm
I don't agree. After the novel, Vitiate had ~300 years of growth and was feeding off of the war and Revan/Meetra. I think you could argue that feeding off of a ~30 year galactic war actually gave him more power than any of the planet drains. Valkorion should be far beyond his novel self but it sounds to me like you are saying that Valkorion, SWTOR Vitiate, and Novel Vitiate are all roughly on the same level. Valkorion and a complete and united SWTOR Vitiate are probably about the same but to suggest that Novel Vitiate is on that level isn't something that I can get on board with.

Level Seven
Level Seven

September 1st 2019, 6:20 pm
Pretty sure Valkorion has been confirmed to be stronger than ever before. I’ll see if I can find the quotes.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 1st 2019, 6:27 pm
A being of unfathomable power and insatiable appetite, he transcended death multiple times, shedding his physical shells as they were discovered, defeated, and destroyed... only to return in another form.
With each rebirth, he grew stronger.
From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire: Codex Entry titled "Valkorion.")

Plus, unlike when he was mortally wounded by the HoT, Valkorion’s apparent death sent ripples through the Force so everyone who’d ever sensed his presence felt it, indicating his power and presence in the Force grew significantly.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 1st 2019, 6:33 pm
Not to mention the dude just ate a planet. He doesn't have to have been stated to increase for us to deduce he grew massively.
Praxis
Praxis

September 1st 2019, 6:34 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:A being of unfathomable power and insatiable appetite, he transcended death multiple times, shedding his physical shells as they were discovered, defeated, and destroyed... only to return in another form.
With each rebirth, he grew stronger.
From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire: Codex Entry titled "Valkorion.")

Plus, unlike when he was mortally wounded by the HoT, Valkorion’s apparent death sent ripples through the Force so everyone who’d ever sensed his presence felt it, indicating his power and presence in the Force grew significantly. When this happened, he wasn’t even as wounded as he was against the HoT in Act 3.

Yoda vs. Outlander, Vaylin, Arcann and Dramath 1289255181

I don't think what Peralta is saying contradicts this per se, rather I think he is saying that the gap between Novel Vitiate and Valkorion isn't that significant.

September 1st 2019, 6:34 pm
Outlander solos. Vaylin can also solo if she doesn't throw a tantrum.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 1st 2019, 6:35 pm
Any reasons for Outlander or Vaylin soloing? Or is it just hype?
TenebrousWay
TenebrousWay

September 1st 2019, 6:38 pm
Scaling.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum