Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

Kir Kanos(Legends) respect thread Empty Kir Kanos(Legends) respect thread

November 12th 2019, 1:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Well now folks, let's delve into another respect thread of mine! This one shall be looking at the last of Emperor Palpatine's elite Imperial Royal Guard, Kir Kanos!

For those who haven't read, or need a refresher on what the Royal Guardsman are, link below will take you to the generalized respect thread I made for them.

Link: Imperial Royal Guard

=============================

Kir Kanos

Kir Kanos(Legends) respect thread 3759840-7356539209-Kirka

Training

Spoiler:

Here he is shown training against Carnor Jax, later it's noted that while Burr Danid is the best among the trainees there, that Jax and Kanos are the next best two.

Spoiler:

At the end of his training, Kanos kills his friend Tauk in order to become a Royal Guard, Darth Vader then notes that he has grown strong and will serve the Emperor well.

Fighting Skill

Spoiler:

Here Kanos easily dominates groups of Stormtroopers, able to react and block blaster fire, all the while showing the ability to dual wield both his heavy blaster and virbostaff.

Spoiler:

Here he makes a precise enough shot to hit the TIE pilot in his Interceptor, which causes it to crash into Imperial forces, forcing them to retreat. It's noted that most of the fatalities of Imperials were inflicted by Kir Kanos alone.

Spoiler:

Here it's noted that Kanos turned around the entire battle alone and that the Imperial forces weren't attacking the outpost(not directly at least), they were actually going for Kanos.

Spoiler:

Here is Kanos taking out more Stormtroopers, showing enough physical strength even to crush the bone beneath armor. Also showing more in dodging blaster fire and shown to dual wield blasters, quickly taking out more Troopers.

Spoiler:

Despite the fact the Imperial Officer had his blaster drawn, Kanos moves fast enough to pull out his vibrostaff and kill the officer. He then kills a group of Stormtroopers and showing more of being able to block blaster shots.

Spoiler:

Under the guise of his bounty hunter alias(Kenix Kil), he kills some guys that were waiting in his room after being tipped off with information, avoiding their blaster fire, grabbing his staff and killing them.

Spoiler:

Just more of Kanos taking out a group of Stormtroopers, avoiding their blaster fire, taking their weapons and so on.

Spoiler:

So Carnor Jax sends his personal guard of Shadow Stormtroopers after Kanos, he knows that they are no match for him however(even with him training them personally). Kanos proves this as shown where he takes out the entire squad, even utilizing one of their blasters against them.

Kir Kanos vs Carnor Jax

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Here Kir Kanos fights against Sovereign Protector Carnor Jax, the latter being trained in using The Force as he TK smashes a large rock upon Kanos and also takes Sadeet's blaster, but despite all that Kanos kills Jax.

Kir Kanos vs Ennix Devian

Spoiler:

Here Kir Kanos fights Ennix Devian who was personally trained by Darth Vader as an assassin.

Side Note: Ennix Devian

Spoiler:

To give some better understanding, here Ennix fights against Trooper Lonkin who was one of his best men and he shows that he isn't a slouch in combat either, he was also a hero on Divac Seven.

Other Skills

Spoiler:

Able to rig a blaster to be used as a heat source, an old infantry trick he learned.

Spoiler:

Able to rig a blaster to explode, another trick.

Spoiler:

Scan shows the afore mentioned blaster, being taken off of Ennix by Kanos despite the fact he had kept his eye on him the whole time.

Spoiler:

Able to spot a Rebel base, saying it was very obvious to him despite Imperial scouts flying over the location all the time.

Spoiler:

He rigged a place he was staying at to explode.

Spoiler:

Able to lay low and avoid detection by Imperials.

==================

Well there you have it folks! The last of Emperor Palpatine's Royal Guard, Kir Kanos! Enjoy!

I'm hoping my more broader respect threads, put into perspective on just how powerful the characters thus far I have posted can be. I figure it gives the character more depth as far as abilities and the like go, rather than just posting just all about the character themselves.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum