Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Witness
The Witness

Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? - Page 4 Empty Re: Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions?

September 2nd 2019, 5:22 pm
King Joker wrote:
Sam wrote:
MasterCilghal wrote:The problem is that Filoni has an incredibly high opinion of Ahsoka
Yeh he even said she can match Sidious I think?
No?
We used to have this problem in Clone Wars when we would try to put Yoda in a story and it would be like, Yeah, if Yoda’s there, this isn’t really a problem is it? That’s because Yoda’s going to go in there and kick everyone’s butt. We all felt that Ahsoka, the only person that could really match her in this time period, blow for blow, would be Vader or the Emperor"-Dave Filoni
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? - Page 4 Empty Re: Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions?

September 2nd 2019, 5:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I think he's just saying that everyone in Rebels is below her except for Vader and Sidious.

Level One
Level One

September 2nd 2019, 5:29 pm
Only Darth Vader or the Emperor being able to match her doesn't preclude their superiority.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

September 2nd 2019, 5:30 pm
Praxis is right, Emperor proved himself to be waaaay more superior. Even when he was outside of the dimension Ezra and Ahsoka found themselves in, they ran off like chickens.
The Witness
The Witness

September 2nd 2019, 5:30 pm
Praxis wrote:I think he's just saying that everyone in Rebels is below her except for Vader and Sidious.
 Yeh but from what I take from this quote, I don't think he is suggesting that Sidious can stomp Ahsoka. That's my interpretation at least.

Last edited by Sam on September 2nd 2019, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Witness
The Witness

September 2nd 2019, 5:32 pm
King Joker wrote:Only Darth Vader or the Emperor being able to match her doesn't preclude their superiority.
Oh yeh, not denying that for sure.
DoA
DoA

September 2nd 2019, 6:31 pm
Sam wrote:
King Joker wrote:
Sam wrote:
MasterCilghal wrote:The problem is that Filoni has an incredibly high opinion of Ahsoka
Yeh he even said she can match Sidious I think?
No?
We used to have this problem in Clone Wars when we would try to put Yoda in a story and it would be like, Yeah, if Yoda’s there, this isn’t really a problem is it? That’s because Yoda’s going to go in there and kick everyone’s butt. We all felt that Ahsoka, the only person that could really match her in this time period, blow for blow, would be Vader or the Emperor[size=39]"[/size]-Dave Filoni
He's just saying that the Emperor can match her blow for blow (well duh), it doesn't mean that the Emperor would be pressed or pushed to his limit.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

September 6th 2019, 11:49 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:I'm worried Ahsoka will give Maul a good fight.
Same.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

September 6th 2019, 11:56 pm
CuckedCurry wrote:My only wish would be that they would show some appreciation for other Jedi
Agreed.
Praxis
Praxis

September 6th 2019, 11:59 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I'm ready for the Rebels Vader >= Rebels Ahsoka > 17 yr old Ahsoka ~ Prime Maul scaling chain.

September 7th 2019, 6:20 am
Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? - Page 4 1289255181
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum