Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Witness
The Witness

Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? Empty Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions?

April 23rd 2019, 12:46 pm
I am looking forward to Clone Wars season 7 as Filoni finally gets to finish his series which got cancelled by Disney in 2013. I do have my worries though....Mainly Darth Maul. Lets be honest... Filoni completely fucked up his character in Rebels and made him look like a complete joke. I hope he redeems himself with his portrayal of Maul this season.
I want to see  stories like Son of Dathomir get adaped.It is pretty essential as it explains how Maul escaped Sidious's grasp. The casual TCW/Rebels fan would be wondering how did Maul go from getting tortured by Sidious to becoming an old man on Malachor...
I also hope to see other jedi not just Anakin, Obi Wan and Ahsoka get more screen time in the show. Mace barely got to do anything in the show, and he is like the 2nd or 3rd most powerful jedi of the PT era ffs.

I would like to know your thoughts
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? Empty Re: Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions?

April 23rd 2019, 1:02 pm
While the power hierarchy of TCW is broken and non existent the story and characters are brilliant and make for an excellent show.

Here's to hoping Filoni ends this great show on a high note.

Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? 228124001
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? Empty Re: Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions?

April 23rd 2019, 1:03 pm
I'm worried Ahsoka will give Maul a good fight.
The Witness
The Witness

April 23rd 2019, 1:07 pm
Also is a Mace vs Dooku fight too much to ask for??
The Witness
The Witness

April 23rd 2019, 1:10 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:I'm worried Ahsoka will give Maul a good fight.

I know, and this isn't too long after she left the jedi order as well Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? 1648373583
She shouldn't be good enough to give Maul a good fight.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 23rd 2019, 1:15 pm
I'm worried Ahsoka will give Maul a good fight.
The Witness
The Witness

April 23rd 2019, 1:46 pm
@DC77 She will receive the Filoni amp, and then proceeds to stomp Maul in 5 seconds.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 23rd 2019, 3:27 pm
@DeadlyJedi I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that happened. Its clear Filoni doesn't follow any kind of logical power structure and whoever wins a fight is based on whatever fits his story at the time.

April 23rd 2019, 4:13 pm
DeadlyJedi wrote:Also is a Mace vs Dooku fight too much to ask for??

Dooku one-shots.

Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? 1076326320

DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

April 23rd 2019, 4:16 pm
ArkhamAsylum3 wrote:
DeadlyJedi wrote:Also is a Mace vs Dooku fight too much to ask for??

Dooku one-shots.

Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? 1076326320

Reasons?
The Witness
The Witness

April 23rd 2019, 4:23 pm
@DarthSkywalker0 He likely isn't being serious, hence the laughing Malak emoji.

Last edited by DeadlyJedi on April 23rd 2019, 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

April 23rd 2019, 4:24 pm
@DarthSkywalker0

I'm trolling lmao. Not even I wank Dooku that much...

Do you legit have such a low opinion of me that you think I'm dumb enough to have Dooku one-shotting Mace? Just as an aside I think Dooku wins but it's certainly close.
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

April 23rd 2019, 5:27 pm
ArkhamAsylum3 wrote:@DarthSkywalker0

I'm trolling lmao. Not even I wank Dooku that much...

Do you legit have such a low opinion of me that you think I'm dumb enough to have Dooku one-shotting Mace? Just as an aside I think Dooku wins but it's certainly close.

Reasons for Dooku winning?

April 23rd 2019, 5:35 pm
Raisins will be provided tomorrow if I remember. If I don't feel free to spam tag me until I respond.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

April 23rd 2019, 6:08 pm

DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

April 23rd 2019, 6:10 pm
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

April 23rd 2019, 6:34 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:

Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? 53166610
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

April 23rd 2019, 6:40 pm

Given Filoni said this is to be the most spectacular fight of the show, that seems likely.
Heathen
Heathen

April 23rd 2019, 8:06 pm
Filoni destroyed Maul.  I hate the Clone Wars already.  Not looking forward to it.  Ahsoka is amazing, and she is one of my favorite characters, but there is no logical universe in which she should be ranked above Maul.

Outside the SW universe, though, I'm curious as to what Disney's intentions are  with the show.  Is it going to be only one season giving us the  unproduced episodes, or will it go beyond those few episodes?  I have to admit I'm looking forward to seeing more Clones, especially Rex and Fives, and most especially the "Bad Batch" arc with a completely finished Echo-cyborg.

Disney has already removed the show (seasons 1-6) from Netflix.  I'll pirate the shit out of the new shows (hypothetically) because I'm not getting the new Disney streaming service just to watch it.  Thankfully I have the first six seasons on bluray (and DVDs - unopened - if anyone wants to buy them, hmu.  [eBay]).
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

April 23rd 2019, 9:37 pm
Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? 815462187
Sasukedc
Sasukedc

April 24th 2019, 2:51 am
DeadlyJedi wrote:

I know, and this isn't too long after she left the jedi order as well. Clone Wars season 7, thoughts? Hopes? Concerns? Predictions? 1648373583
She shouldn't be good enough to give Maul a good fight.

To be fair, if Anakin and Obi-Wan are any indicator, the time period between Ahsoka's defection and the Battle of Corsucant includes a part of the Clone War that could have facilitated substantial power growth.  For me, at least, it wouldn't be unthinkable for RotS Ahsoka to be closer to Rebels Ahsoka in strength than to TCWS5 Ahsoka.  Unless there's some contrary evidence in the Ahsoka novel that I'm unaware of.
King Joker
King Joker
Level One
Level One

April 24th 2019, 4:30 am
Sas wrote:To be fair, if Anakin and Obi-Wan are any indicator, the time period between Ahsoka's defection and the Battle of Corsucant includes a part of the Clone War that could have facilitated substantial power growth.  For me, at least, it wouldn't be unthinkable for RotS Ahsoka to be closer to Rebels Ahsoka in strength than to TCWS5 Ahsoka.  Unless there's some contrary evidence in the Ahsoka novel that I'm unaware of.
Right, but isn't it the running theory that Skywalker and Kenobi grew so substantially between TCW S5 and RotS because of a particularly intense ramp-up in the war (the Outer Rim Sieges)? Ahsoka was absent for that portion of the Clone Wars until the Siege of Mandalore, and as I understand it, she wasn't doing too much during the interim.

Regardless, if we look at how Filoni has dealt with Ahsoka's duels during TCW, she's never performed obscenely disproportionately to what would be realistic. Fighting at a level some of you are suggesting she will against Maul probably isn't likely without situational circumstances aiding her or a Kenobi/Skywalker-tier power-up that Sas is suggesting.
The Witness
The Witness

April 24th 2019, 12:30 pm
Didn't they get Ray Park back for motion capture? I don't think they would get Ray Park back just to have him lose against a pre prime Ahsoka
Sasukedc
Sasukedc

April 24th 2019, 12:47 pm
King Joker wrote:
Sas wrote:To be fair, if Anakin and Obi-Wan are any indicator, the time period between Ahsoka's defection and the Battle of Corsucant includes a part of the Clone War that could have facilitated substantial power growth.  For me, at least, it wouldn't be unthinkable for RotS Ahsoka to be closer to Rebels Ahsoka in strength than to TCWS5 Ahsoka.  Unless there's some contrary evidence in the Ahsoka novel that I'm unaware of.
Right, but isn't it the running theory that Skywalker and Kenobi grew so substantially between TCW S5 and RotS because of a particularly intense ramp-up in the war (the Outer Rim Sieges)? Ahsoka was absent for that portion of the Clone Wars until the Siege of Mandalore.

Was she? Why would she duck out of the war, only to return for the Siege of Mandalore?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 24th 2019, 1:31 pm
I fear for maul oneshotting dooku and reversing years worth of wank
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum