Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

Cool Versus Quotes/Scans Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Cool Versus Quotes/Scans Thread

March 16th 2020, 5:00 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:
SithSauce wrote:Since Vader barely gets any respect nowadays, I'll just post this...

Of all the monsters I have created, I still regard Darth Vader as something of a minor masterpiece. No, he was not an entirely alchemical creation, but he was my monster nevertheless. Even though he failed to live up to his full potential, there was much pleasure in transforming Anakin Skywalker from a bright-eyed, tousle-headed youth into the greatest Jedi killer of all time. Yes, he ultimately turned against his Master, as monsters sometimes do, but that was my fault, not his. Given the opportunity to create Vader again, I would, and with zeal.
Jedi vs Sith The Essential Guide to the force
heh vine and kmc still got huge respect fot the character
Been seeing the opposite lately.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Cool Versus Quotes/Scans Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Cool Versus Quotes/Scans Thread

March 16th 2020, 5:01 pm
Zenwolf wrote:
The lord of hunger wrote:
SithSauce wrote:Since Vader barely gets any respect nowadays, I'll just post this...

Of all the monsters I have created, I still regard Darth Vader as something of a minor masterpiece. No, he was not an entirely alchemical creation, but he was my monster nevertheless. Even though he failed to live up to his full potential, there was much pleasure in transforming Anakin Skywalker from a bright-eyed, tousle-headed youth into the greatest Jedi killer of all time. Yes, he ultimately turned against his Master, as monsters sometimes do, but that was my fault, not his. Given the opportunity to create Vader again, I would, and with zeal.
Jedi vs Sith The Essential Guide to the force
heh vine and kmc still got huge respect fot the character
Been seeing the opposite lately.
on the vine its only lord tenebrous on kmc dont really see it that much considering the majority of the threads on there are more legends discussions or either now canon ones
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum