Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheGalacticMenace
TheGalacticMenace

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Empty THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS

November 25th 2023, 12:18 pm
Introduction
I felt as though people didn't really understand the Six Gods and what they're actually capable of, so I decided to make this mini blog/respect thread.

Collective Accolades

The Six Gods were created to wipe out civilizations and killed trillions during their tests and went on to wipe out the Iokathian race:
:THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Sixgod11

The exact number killed were over 10 trillion:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS 10tril10

The aforementioned scan states they are the “greatest achievements” by the Iokath creators, putting them above the Eternal Fleet (and the throne)  which was stated to be the “greatest threats our galaxy has ever faced”, capable of destroying the galaxy and the most powerful fleet in history:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Eterna10

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Eterna12

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Eterna11

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Mostpo10

As well as the Gravestone which was capable of matching the Eternal Fleet's might, being able to oneshot sections of the fleet and capital ships:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Thegra10

And puts them > Iokath, a dyson sphere:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Iokath10

Acina believes nothing can stop the Gods:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Nothin10

Oramis, a Scion of Zakuul, claims that even the Outlander can't truly kill them:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Godsra10

And she isn’t even sure he will survive and that his fate is clouded in darkness:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Godscl10

Death Feeding and The Force

It’s  important to note that they more than likely fed on the “10 trillion” of deaths, because there is constant emphasis on them feeding on death and even destruction in the case of Izax. They can also sense the Outlander’s power and want it:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Fuelaw10

TYTH wrote:“A SACRIFICE. SUPERIOR.”
SCYVA wrote:“YOU GROW IN POWER, SON OF RAGE”
TYTH wrote:“SACRIFICE COMPLETE. MORE FUEL.”
“SACRIFICE COMPLETE. MORE FUEL FOR THE SIX GODS."
“THEIR SACRIFICE FUELS ME.”
SCYVA wrote:“SOON. THEY GATHER POWER BUT LOOK TO YOU FOR MORE FUEL.”
AIVELA & ESNE wrote:“I SEE THEIR HEART. THEY WISH TO TAKE OUR POWER, SISTER.”
"I HUNGER FOR THEIR POWER.”
“THEIR POWER WILL MAKE US STRONGER.”
“YES. THE POWER IS MINE.”
“IT FEEDS MY HUNGER.”
NAHUT wrote:“I WILL FEED.”
SCYVA wrote:“YOUR SACRIFICE WILL AWAKEN THE DRAGON.”

Izax himself seems to have fed on the destruction of the Gods, and feeds on the destruction in his fight with the Outlander:

SCYVA wrote:“IZAX, WITNESS MY SACRIFICE.”
IZAX wrote:“THE SOURCE IS EXTINGUISHED. I AM AWAKENED.”
"YOU HAVE DESTROYED THE FAMILY OF GODS. AWAKENED THE DRAGON."
"DESTRUCTION DETECTED. I GROW STRONGER."
"YOU FUEL THE DRAGON'S AWAKENING."``

And so it stands to reason that the Gods had fed on not only the death of the 10 trillion+ beings but also the destruction.

Telepathy
When Acina sits on the throne she sees an empire “infused with the Force” that was built by the Gods:

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Radian10

And the Gods even show Acina a vision of the “end of all things”:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Thesix10
And later Tyth himself demonstrates a similar ability as will be explained below.

TYTH

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tyth10
...Storm the battlefield with Tyth, god of rage. The Firstborn of Izax and Scyva leads us to victory against the profane outlanders. Raise your bloodied fist and cry triumph...

Tyth is is a superweapon of “unimaginable power”:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythqu10

Tyth is the “ultimate superweapon” capable of unleashing “destruction across the galaxy”:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythqu11

Tyth is capable of unleashing “galactic devastation”:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythga10

Tyth is more powerful than anything the Alliance has encountered, “quite possibly” putting him above the Eternal Throne/Fleet (as well as pre-Zildrog Gravestone)
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythst10
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Image110
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Quitep10

And if the Republic or Sith took Tyth then they could overthrow the Alliance:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Usurpe10

Tyth is the Outlander’s greatest challenge, putting him > Vaylin/Revan
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythgr10

Tyth is capable of obliterating Iokath if nobody is at the controls (the throne):
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythob10

Indeed, in “minutes” he will “fry” Iokath:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Howsoo10
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Minute10

One of the producer’s of SWTOR likened the Tyth encounter to Revan's to compare the “calibre of challenge”:
Ben Irving wrote:"The person doing this also did the Revan encounter, so if that's any indication of the calibre of challenge"

Projection
Tyth projects the Outlander's essence across Iokath:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS DMIxtm

Sense
Tyth knows about the Traitor (Theron) and senses his “anger, pain, hope eroding.”  - nobody in the Alliance knew about any kind of traitor, including the Outlander:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythse10

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythse11

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythse12

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythse13

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythse14

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Tythse15

Tyth obliterates an Eternal Warship:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Acey2C

AIVELA & ESNE

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Aivela10
...Burn all doubt in the fires of Aivela, our goddess of passion. The Favored Daughter stands beside her brother Tyth on every battlefield, radiating grace to the fearless...
...Beware the shadows of Esne, goddess of envy and twin of Aivela. Forever eclipsed by her sister's incandescence, she will use her venomous tongue to test the faithful and cull the weak…

Aivela and Esne should be stronger than Tyth due to the nature of progression in the Operation - being that you face stronger foes. The OL battles with them “to determine the fate of the galaxy”:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Aivele10

NAHUT

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Nahut10
...Bear a single torch for Nahut, the Hated Son. Gray, formless and cold, he is denied by all but the Mother of Sorrows. Do not follow him into the dark. Light the way to lead him home…

Stronger than Aivela and Esne, Nahut is “a superweapon capable of galactic destruction”:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Nahutq10

Nahut is too dangerous that SCYVA does not want him engaging the Outlander, yet Nahut manages bypasses her containment protocol even though she was the only thing keeping them in line and controls them as well as being born from her source:
SWTOR wrote:SCYVA: “ACTIVATING CONTAINMENT PROTOCOL. YOU WILL NOT ENGAGE THEM.”
NAHUT: “I AM UNCHAINED.”

SCYVA

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Scyva10
...Walk the path with Scyva, the Constant Companion. Wife of divine Izax and avatar of sorrow, she weeps beside those who gladly march to embrace the Ultimate Devourer....

Scyva is more dangerous than Nahut:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Nahutq11

Scyva is a “nigh-indestructible threat”:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Scyvaq10

Scyva is the “biggest threat to the galaxy” and a “galactic threat”:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Scyvab10

After the Outlander defeats Nahut, Scyva claims the real test beings as they face her next:
SCYVA wrote:“YOU TOOK MY LAST CHILD FROM ME. NOW YOUR TRUE TEST BEGINS.”

Scyva is the "source" that her children were created from:
SCYVA wrote:"YOU DISMANTLED THE CHILDREN BORN OF MY SOURCE."

Scyva "guides" the Gods and "keeps them in control"
Charles Boyd wrote:"Scyva's sort of this unit that guides them, that helps maintain them,  and to some degree control them, or keeps them in control."

She was the only thing keeping them in line, especially Izax:
Charles Boyd wrote:"She was really the only thing keeping these guys in line and in particular Izax"

IZAX

THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Izax10
...Honor the omnipotence of Izax, the Ultimate Devourer: father, ruler and bringer of death to us all. His forms are infinite, but his great glory flies on serpent wings....

Izax is the “mightiest” of the Gods and is capable of “destroying entire fleets of warships.” (In reference to the Eternal Fleet). The Outlander “will require tremendous power skill” to defeat him:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Izaxqu10

Izax is the toughest boss battle to date:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Izaxto10

The designer for the Izax fight claimed that they made him such a difficult boss to reflect his power and why everyone fears him and attributes most if not all of the Iokathian-wiping to him:
Matt Pucevich wrote:"We wanted to build an encounter based around size and a sense of scale and threat. A lot of Izax's attacks are sort of the longer swing time longer cooldown but higher base damage, like Izax's main attacks base damage is 136,000 in Veteran mode...so it's about making you understand why everyone is so scared of this thing and how this destroyed the Iokatian creator race."

Torpedoes
Izax blasts various Eternal Warships with torpedoes. He sent out a barrage that seemed to go in different directions, presumably to the other ships, and the one we see being fired upon ends up destroyed given the next one we see is in a different position:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS IZLQAN

Omnicannon
Izax oneshots an Eternal Warship with his Omnicannon:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS LC3E_x

This same technology is what made the Gravestone so powerful, and given that it can do things like this we can assume Izax is capable of it also. Izax should be stronger than Zildrog, everything considered, and so his Omnicannon should be capable of doing things like this:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS EGNO-u

And blowing up planets, which the Gravestone was going to do:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS A9bSHi

Scyva, the second-strongest God, plays a vital role in the boss battle, and she is consistently helping by interfering with Izax in the full fight below, including sending Eternal Warships.

Even mid-fight, Izax is destroying these ships:
SCYVA wrote:“"I am ordering my fleet detachment to engage him, this will occupy him for a time but it will not stop him."
“The last of my ships have been severely damaged.”

Galaxy Destroyer

I have come to believe that it's his Omnicannon that if fired at the end would destroy most, if not all, of the galaxy because throughout the fight there is constant emphasis on stopping him before his systems fully awaken and his omnicannon is fully charged, and if Scyva's platform fails then the Outlander's species will go extinct. If a single blast from him can oneshot an Eternal Warship and we have seen what the Gravestone can do when fully charged - obliterate the Eternal Fleet completely and Odessen, then I believe that Izax, being superior, would have his Omnicannon destroy all planets. But let's look at the evidence.

For starters, the Omnicannon is a device that can attack multiple targets at once:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Graves10
If the Gravestone can oneshot the entirety of the Eternal Fleet who are split up into different segments (there are tens of thousands of them) and can target Odessen, then I think it's not impossible to say that Izax's Omnicannon could target various different planets at once, especially when there are devices made with inferior technology that can target capital ships in hyperspace in SWTOR:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Swtort10

If Izax fully awakens his systems then "all is lost"
SCYVA wrote:"Destroy Izax before he fully awakens his systems or all is lost."

Scyva claims that if her platform fails then Izax will eradicate the Outlander’s species - this is assumed to be human, who are the most numerous species in the galaxy. What's also key is that if Scyva dies then Izax fully fires his Omnicannon with a full stack that wipes the group, and so we can assert that the Omnicannon blast fired would be able to wipe out planets:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Izaxwi10

SCYVA wrote:"With high probability the destruction of my platform will result in the extinction of your species in this galaxy."

And if it is fully charged then the Outlander will not survive:
SCYVA wrote:"Mortals, Izax's Omnicannon has come online. If the weapon is fully charged and fired you will not survive."

Something to consider is that with only 10 stacks of charge, Izax's Omnicannon deals 80% of the teams total health - to get 10 charges only takes 4 seconds. The final charge Izax unleashes is 100 stacks which takes 48 seconds:
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Izaxom10
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Izaxem10
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS AVVlNLntYKqD79gant64Ziiih_8_U6idK1AhpA_YFmlth8s9qyoIiVXq42LgAhW7N80z8hxjulvbkVg-6ztTbpnGqLVhpwmR03i3jh0eTXpOKoIeR8G9D9x9gMAJosDJIg=w1280

And for this final Omnicannon charge, Izax is devoting all of his power into it
THE POWER OF THE SIX GODS Izaxfi11

Tyth alone was capable of "frying" Iokath and wasted to be capable of "unleashing galactic devastation", as was Nahut being stated to be "capable of galactic destruction." If the platform fails, Scyva's hacking mechanisms, then she claims there is high probability Izax will wipe out the human race, and if she dies in this phase the group gets wiped by a fully-charged Omnicannon blast. All in all, it is fair to say that Izax's Omnicannon would have wiped out many planets if fired - especially given that he channels all his remaining power (baring in mind he fed off the death and destruction of trillions of beings) into a final blast that takes significantly longer than it did for the Gravestone to smash the Eternal Fleet or destroy Odessen, and we now know that if Scyva dies the subsequent blast would eradicate Outlander's species from the galaxy. With all this into consideration, Izax is definitely an enormous powerhouse capable of destroying the galaxy.

Conclusion

The scaling for the Gods looks something like this: Vaylin < Tyth < Aivela&Esne << Nahut << Scyva <<< Izax
Hopefully this has brought more light to the characters and demonstrated just how powerful they are.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum