Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 Empty Re: Darth Vader: Ultimate Power

February 24th 2021, 10:21 pm
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:Thanks for proving you literally don't understand what the OP means.

If by ultimate, you're including outdated material such as the retconned tier system, then fair.  But if you're referring to evidence that is factual in present times, then I'm afraid I'm not wrong.

Hang on, you are currently preaching the tier system in other threads, make up your mind

The retconned tier system is the one where Anakin was the only 9, and Yoda/Sidious were 8s.  The more modern tier system has all three at 9s, which is the one I use.

Neither one is ‘retconned’ both are valid the one where Yoda is an 8 is just a scaled down version I guess you could say, with Anakin being a 9 only showing how he would be at the higher end of a 9 in the other system

Is that how you worm your way around the fact that it's retconned Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 1220391476

Show me where it was ever said to be retconned please

Because the most recently used tier system is the one where Yoda and Sidious are also 9s Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 1220391476
Vaelias
Vaelias

February 25th 2021, 7:53 am
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:Thanks for proving you literally don't understand what the OP means.

If by ultimate, you're including outdated material such as the retconned tier system, then fair.  But if you're referring to evidence that is factual in present times, then I'm afraid I'm not wrong.

Hang on, you are currently preaching the tier system in other threads, make up your mind

The retconned tier system is the one where Anakin was the only 9, and Yoda/Sidious were 8s.  The more modern tier system has all three at 9s, which is the one I use.

Neither one is ‘retconned’ both are valid the one where Yoda is an 8 is just a scaled down version I guess you could say, with Anakin being a 9 only showing how he would be at the higher end of a 9 in the other system

Is that how you worm your way around the fact that it's retconned Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 1220391476

Because the most recently used tier system is the one where Yoda and Sidious are also 9s Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 1220391476

That is not a reason why it is 'retconned' Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

February 25th 2021, 9:25 pm
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:

That is not a reason why it is 'retconned' Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187

It being "scaled down" is not a reason for why it's not retconned either Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 1289255181
Vaelias
Vaelias

February 26th 2021, 9:28 am
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:

It being "scaled down" is not a reason for why it's not retconned either Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 1289255181

I never claimed that was the reason for it not being retconned Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 3363707401
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

March 1st 2021, 12:51 am
I never claimed that was the reason for it not being retconned Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 3363707401

Oh no? What's this then:

Vaelias
Vaelias

March 10th 2021, 9:41 am
iamthatguy wrote:

Oh no? What's this then:

That isn't the reason for it not being retconned I'm just stating that is isn't retconned and then explaining how its meant to be interpreted, not as a reason for why its not retconned, its not retconned just by default, and nothing has stated its not valid, unlike the OT tier system
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 10th 2021, 11:03 am
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
I swear this tier system is waaay overused. I'm not saying not to use it, but I feel you guys overblow it at times. Even moreso when using it on characters, that weren't even created around that system and honestly I feel it just applies to the movies themselves, not to the whole of the SWU.
Primarch
Primarch

March 10th 2021, 2:03 pm
Out of all the languages you could’ve spoke you spoke fax
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 10th 2021, 6:06 pm
tier system should only apply to the movies and thats it
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

March 10th 2021, 6:33 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
shut the fuck up LoH
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 10th 2021, 7:29 pm
The lord of hunger wrote:tier system should only apply to the movies and thats it

Frankly I'm not sure it's even needed for the movies honestly, cause just by watching you could tell who is where as far as fighting goes. But that's just me. Really it's just more information that already confirms what is shown.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

March 10th 2021, 10:20 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:shut the fuck up LoH
Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 39523600 Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 1019854026
Vaelias
Vaelias

March 11th 2021, 8:51 am
Tier system should act as a basis for all eras, literally no issues with it being used as a chart to slot people into based around the people that have already been placed
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

March 14th 2021, 6:33 pm
Vaelias wrote:Tier system should act as a basis for all eras, literally no issues with it being used as a chart to slot people into based around the people that have already been placed

We agree for once Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 1289255181 Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 1289255181
Primarch
Primarch

March 14th 2021, 6:55 pm
iamthatguy wrote:Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187 Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187 Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187 Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187 Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187

So many sources taken out of context.  I shall get back to this.
When's it coming?
wankdestroyer
wankdestroyer

March 14th 2021, 7:11 pm
KingKopecz wrote:
iamthatguy wrote:Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187 Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187 Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187 Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187 Darth Vader: Ultimate Power - Page 2 815462187

So many sources taken out of context.  I shall get back to this.
When's it coming?

Been busy tbh, as you know I rarely comment on here and reply late.

It's coming though.
MyGod000
MyGod000

April 29th 2021, 2:27 am
we all Agree Vader/Anakin is the most powerful force user in Star wars right?  Outside of the Gods like the wills and Mortias gods.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum