Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

The Power of Asajj Ventress - The Ultimate Essay Empty The Power of Asajj Ventress - The Ultimate Essay

September 18th 2019, 8:39 am
darthant, one of the moderators of this website, suggested i should post this here, so it's his fault if any rules have been broken, not mine.

asajj ventress has been mused as better than Jai Maruk in every way, being count dooku's most powerful apprentice ,which easily puts her above the likes of Trenox(who has easily telekinetically rag dolled anakin), Quinlan vos (a guy who dominated k'kruhk who has used the force to pull a huge ship out of the sky).

Growing in power through the clone wars on a daily basis, sidious himself was impressed by massively pre prime asajj’s skills with a lightsaber when she was first recruited by dooku,. being stated by obi-wan kenobi as being more experienced in the force than any jedi knights. In the clone wars asajj grew so powerful that darth sidious (most powerful sith of all time) got scared of her and begged darth tyrannus to kill her out of fear of being overthrown.

Asajj is extremely powerful, she's broken anakin skywalker's force wall multiple times, broken obiwan kenobi's force wall and threw him out of a building, and was overpowering kenobi in a lightsaber duel until count dooku ordered her killed, she also force crushed jedi master fay's heart, master fay is so powerful obi-wan himself admitted inferiority. she also force choked and rag dolled obi-wan and anakin skywalker at once with zero effort whatsoever, while years before her prime, Ventress collapses a massive rock ceiling, bringing down many boulders that were large enough to crush dozens of giant monster warriors, casually tossed around massive trees, she flinged giant stonepillars, uprooted trees that are 20+ meters tall while pre prime.

if you think that's impressive, i have so much more to reveal because i haven't even warmed up yet. ventress is also a physical powerhouse, she's been flattened by a large 30 foot ton stone column, rolled it off and got back up with no harm whatsoever, then gets forceblasted through a solid stone wall by a rage amped anakin in the same fight, and carries on fighting, ventress has also survived being crushed by a rancor with no sign of damage AND survived a massive fall from a massassi temple AND survives another fall in the depths of coruscant after being trapped in a number of cables and electrocuted.

As for strength, asajj has easily overpowered general grievous not once, but twice with her attacks, once in their first engagement, and a second time when Ventress was drained and tired fighting a droid army on dathomir. this is the same version of grievous that has physically manhandled and tossed around tcw kenobi like a rag doll.

I think it’s safe to conclude that Ventress is more powerful than the likes of darth Maul, Obi-Wan and Rebels Ashoka Tano. She deserves the third place of being darth sidious’s most powerful apprentices, not that overrated weakling darth Maul. People only say darth Maul is stronger than asajj Ventress because of suspension of disbelief.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

The Power of Asajj Ventress - The Ultimate Essay Empty Re: The Power of Asajj Ventress - The Ultimate Essay

September 18th 2019, 9:17 am
Lol you threw ant under the bus The Power of Asajj Ventress - The Ultimate Essay 815462187
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

The Power of Asajj Ventress - The Ultimate Essay Empty Re: The Power of Asajj Ventress - The Ultimate Essay

September 18th 2019, 12:25 pm
darthant, one of the moderators of this website, suggested i should post this here, so it's his fault if any rules have been broken, not mine.

The Power of Asajj Ventress - The Ultimate Essay 1076326320
Ziggy
Ziggy

September 18th 2019, 4:13 pm
kek

Last edited by Ziggy on September 18th 2019, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ziggy
Ziggy

September 18th 2019, 4:14 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:

The Power of Asajj Ventress - The Ultimate Essay 1076326320

The Power of Asajj Ventress - The Ultimate Essay Screen11
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

September 18th 2019, 4:27 pm
no one could counter my essay, this forum is full of wimps.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

September 18th 2019, 5:48 pm
I can't tell what level of troll I should be reading this with.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

September 18th 2019, 6:23 pm
I originally posted this in a place reserved for cancerous posts, but ant suggested that I should also post it in the Legends forum.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 18th 2019, 7:16 pm
@Ziggy Your point?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 20th 2019, 1:37 pm
@DC77 (Reborn) Ngl, I once accidentally almost penalized you for spamming since you and Ziggy posted the same message back-to-back and you replied to Ziggy with an emote.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 21st 2019, 6:23 am
Lmfao.
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

September 21st 2019, 8:41 pm
That was ultimate.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum