Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Maul, Vader and Kenobi V Arcann and Revan Empty Maul, Vader and Kenobi V Arcann and Revan

July 12th 2019, 10:38 pm
Maul as of Shadow Conspiracy.

Vader as of Return Of The Jedi.

Kenobi as of Revenge Of the Sith.

Arcann as of Knights Of The Eternal Throne.

Revan as of The Novel.

Who Wins?
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Maul, Vader and Kenobi V Arcann and Revan Empty Re: Maul, Vader and Kenobi V Arcann and Revan

July 12th 2019, 10:49 pm
Team 2
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Maul, Vader and Kenobi V Arcann and Revan Empty Re: Maul, Vader and Kenobi V Arcann and Revan

July 12th 2019, 10:56 pm
Team 2. Solid fight though.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

July 12th 2019, 11:41 pm
Under my new methodology, it's plausible team one wins if Arcann or Revan don't pick off someone quickly (especially if it's novel Revan).

Also, is Obi-Wan in the mindset he was against Anakin or against Dooku? I think there's a distinction there.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 13th 2019, 12:07 am
@DarthAnt66 Anakin.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 13th 2019, 6:58 am
Under my old methodology, team one stomps
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

July 13th 2019, 7:07 am
Team two murks.
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

July 13th 2019, 7:07 am
Team 1
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

July 13th 2019, 7:21 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:Under my new methodology, it's plausible team one wins if Arcann or Revan don't pick off someone quickly (especially if it's novel Revan).

Also, is Obi-Wan in the mindset he was against Anakin or against Dooku? I think there's a distinction there.
I don't see either of them picking off any of team 1 quickly
LOTL

July 13th 2019, 8:23 am
Team 1 yeah
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 13th 2019, 8:34 am
Nope, Arcann is far and away the MVP. Everyone else is below Revan.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 13th 2019, 8:37 am
Split or team 2 tbh.
LOTL

July 13th 2019, 8:40 am
DarthAnt66 wrote:Under my new methodology, it's plausible team one wins if Arcann or Revan don't pick off someone quickly (especially if it's novel Revan).

Yeah, I'd like to hear the rationale for either Revan or Arcann picking off anybody in team 1 quickly
AncientPower
AncientPower

July 13th 2019, 8:55 am
Revan > Surik > Trayus!Surik > Trayus!Traya > Dantooine!Traya >> Zez-Kai Ell, Lonna Vash, Vrook Lamar, Kavar > DS!Atris > Vrook Lamar ~ Lonna Vash ~ Kavar ~ Zez-Kai Ell > Star Forge Bastila

Is an insane line of scaling for Revan, tbh.
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

July 13th 2019, 9:05 am
Lol
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 13th 2019, 9:07 am
Lmao.

NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 13th 2019, 9:35 am
Grey's Apprentice wrote:Lmao.

Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

July 13th 2019, 3:39 pm
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 13th 2019, 4:27 pm
This basically comes down to whether you think two windu tiers can beat three kenobi tiers. I'm inclined to believe so
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 13th 2019, 4:34 pm
Windu tier my ass

Kenobi tier my ass

Kenobi>Arcann>Revan>Vader>>Maul
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

July 13th 2019, 4:58 pm
Revan Reborn was >/= Novel Vitiate. He was drastically more powerful than Nyriss who showed parity with the exile. The same exile who bested Traya on a dark side nexus. Traya lol stomped 3 jedi masters simultaneously. A weaker incarnation of Revan defeated SF Malak, a being more powerful than Exar Kun, despite being hindered by an incredibly powerful nexus in the starforge while Malak's energy was being repeatedly restored by the jedi he captured. Him being Windu tier is right where he belongs. Early KotFE Arcann basically stomped SoR HOT. Accounting for the growth he experiences by the end of KotET he should be Windu Tier. Notice I say tier as I still think Windu would beat Arcann in a fight. As for your placing of Kenobi, Vader and Maul relative to each other I more or less agree
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 13th 2019, 5:00 pm
Valkorion is the only person from TOR who’s Windu/Yoda tier
Gᴏᴀᴛ
Gᴏᴀᴛ

July 13th 2019, 5:02 pm
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

July 13th 2019, 5:05 pm
in fact it’s even debatable if Valkorion’s Yoda/Windu tier in terms of combative skill and power

Valk’s Yaddle tier
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

July 13th 2019, 5:06 pm
🇪🇭
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum