Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet! Empty Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet!

August 14th 2019, 1:26 am
>Each of the combatants is running the gauntlet individually.

>In character.

>Fight to the death in an open field.

Round 1: MW Revan

Round 2: KOTOR Revan

Round 3: Novel Revan

Round 4: SOR Revan

How far do they make it?
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet! Empty Re: Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet!

August 14th 2019, 1:27 am
Kenobi: Stops at 2.

Vader: Stops at 2.

Maul: Stops at 2.

Dooku: Stops at 3.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet! Empty Re: Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet!

August 14th 2019, 1:37 am
All I know is that Vader dies at 1.
LOTL

August 14th 2019, 1:39 am
All stop at 2
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 14th 2019, 1:49 am
Vader and Dooku clears. Maul and Kenobi stops at 4.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 14th 2019, 1:56 am
HellfireUnit wrote:Vader and Dooku clears. Maul and Kenobi stops at 4.

Raisins?
darthbane77
darthbane77

August 14th 2019, 2:09 am
LOTL wrote:All stop at 2
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

August 14th 2019, 2:14 am
Is this KF Vader or suit Vader
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 14th 2019, 2:31 am
Suit Vader.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 14th 2019, 2:32 am
darthbane77 wrote:
Praxis
Praxis

August 14th 2019, 2:34 am
SithSauce wrote:
darthbane77 wrote:
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

August 14th 2019, 3:32 am
All stop at 2
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 14th 2019, 4:47 am
Since when does everyone think they stop at KOTOR Revan? Especially @lotl
LOTL

August 14th 2019, 6:46 am
ILS wrote:Since when does everyone think they stop at KOTOR Revan? Especially @lotl

It's tentative. I have yet to decide on the matter

The monster scaling he gets is something I can't conjure matching wank for, for the likes of Kenobi or Maul or Vader. I mean sure, Dooku has a shot if you include his Yoda comparison( not sure how much weight that has) in which case if he truly is loosely comparable to Yoda I might put him at Prime Revan level but I am not sure( I have the PT trio very close) presently

It is more a case of rapidly changing opinions because of fast idea transfer than anything else at this point. If you asked me the same thing tomorrow you might get 3 as the answer( hypothetically speaking) maybe
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

August 14th 2019, 8:25 am
LOTL wrote:
ILS wrote:Since when does everyone think they stop at KOTOR Revan? Especially @lotl

The monster scaling he gets is something I can't conjure matching wank for, for the likes of Kenobi or Maul or Vader. I mean sure, Dooku has a shot if you include his Yoda comparison( not sure how much weight that has) in which case if he truly is loosely comparable to Yoda I might put him at Prime Revan level but I am not sure( I have the PT trio very close) presently

It is more a case of rapidly changing opinions because of fast idea transfer than anything else at this point. If you asked me the same thing tomorrow you might get 3 as the answer( hypothetically speaking) maybe
You mean Kun/ancients scaling? Or did Malak himself do something noteworthy I'm missing?

I get that there's no hard and fast rules but this seems like a dramatic shift nonetheless.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

August 14th 2019, 8:45 am
Kenobi: Stops at 3.

Vader: Stops at 2.

Maul: Stops at 2.

Dooku: Stops at 3.
LOTL

August 14th 2019, 8:50 am
ILS wrote:
LOTL wrote:

You mean Kun/ancients scaling? Or did Malak himself do something noteworthy I'm missing?

I get that there's no hard and fast rules but this seems like a dramatic shift nonetheless.

I always had the likes of Kenobi or Maul around KOTOR/Reborn Revan level loosely

It is the Count that is more interesting. It all comes to the question of how powerful he is compared to Yoda and whether or not you have noticeable gaps between various iterations of Yoda basically
The Witness
The Witness

August 14th 2019, 9:58 am
Kenobi stops at 2
Maul stops at 2
Dooku stops at 3
Vader stops at 3
The Witness
The Witness

August 14th 2019, 9:59 am
Greysentinel365 wrote:[size=38]Kenobi: Stops at 3.[/size]

[size=38]Vader: Stops at 2.[/size]

[size=38]Maul: Stops at 2.[/size]

[size=38]Dooku: Stops at 3.[/size]
Kenobi would fair no better than Maul against KOTOR Revan
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 14th 2019, 10:55 am
I love how there’s one guy saying that Dooku and Vader clear. Via scaling, Kenobi stops at one, Maul does too. Dooku and Vader stop at two and three respectively.
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

August 14th 2019, 11:50 am
All fall to 2. Vader might fall to 1. I'd put Maul, Kenobi, and Dooku all ~ Malak.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

August 14th 2019, 12:51 pm
Kenobi and Dooku clear

Maul and Vader die at 3
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

August 14th 2019, 12:55 pm
Vader dies at 1, Maul at 2, Kenobi at 2 or 3, Dooku perhaps at 4.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

August 14th 2019, 1:17 pm

Kenobi, Vader, Maul and Dooku run the Revan Guantlet! Tumblr_n36rfoMuf81rmnhtso1_400
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 14th 2019, 1:49 pm
PeraltaEagle45 wrote:All fall to 2. Vader might fall to 1. I'd put Maul, Kenobi, and Dooku all ~ Malak.
MW Revan stands no chance against Vader wtf
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum