Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

SS - Dooku (DarthAnt66) vs Exar Kun (LadyKulvax) Empty SS - Dooku (DarthAnt66) vs Exar Kun (LadyKulvax)

on June 17th 2020, 5:53 pm
SS - Dooku (DarthAnt66) vs Exar Kun (LadyKulvax) 5jk4727

Dooku as of Revenge of the Sith 
-VS-
Exar Kun as of Tales of the Jedi: The Sith War #6

The debate follows all formal and informal policies of Lucas Licensing as of September 2012, including the internal continuity rankings of the Holocron. The rules include, but are not limited to, specific parts of the following: http://www.st-v-sw.net/CanonWars/SWCanonquotes2.html#Licensing. In addition:

• Feats take precedent over directly contradicted statements. A feat indisputably showing X is greater than Y overrides a statement stating Y is greater than X.
  • Quotes are binding and have no expiration date unless directly or subtextually contradicted. For the latter, such a case will be made within the debate itself.
  • All letter or number statistics ascribed to characters from C-Canon sources, including role-playing games and trading cards, are banned.

Each side will have a maximum of four posts. The first post per side, excluding response or sourcing quotes, has a maximum of 10,000 characters--the second 15,000, the third 12,500, and a 2,500 finisher. The second side's third post and the finishers cannot introduce original arguments. Each debater has two weeks to respond.

[hideedit]

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on June 17th 2020, 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

SS - Dooku (DarthAnt66) vs Exar Kun (LadyKulvax) Empty Re: SS - Dooku (DarthAnt66) vs Exar Kun (LadyKulvax)

on June 17th 2020, 6:00 pm
TAEP, hopefully, this kicks off.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

SS - Dooku (DarthAnt66) vs Exar Kun (LadyKulvax) Empty Re: SS - Dooku (DarthAnt66) vs Exar Kun (LadyKulvax)

on June 17th 2020, 6:36 pm
TAEP
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

on June 17th 2020, 7:53 pm
YES. fucking hell, finally. Do good both of yall this cant be trash. Dont ruin these two kings. PS nice poster thingy whatever the fuck u call it, ant.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

on June 17th 2020, 11:35 pm
TAEP, though I already have my suspicions.
Sjuttiosju
Sjuttiosju
Level Seven
Level Seven

on June 18th 2020, 6:31 am
Oh boy. This is gonna be fun.

TAEP.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

on June 18th 2020, 1:07 pm
This will be great, can't wait
xolthol
xolthol
Champion of the Light
Champion of the Light

on July 4th 2020, 5:22 am
TAEP
NotAA3
NotAA3
Level Four
Level Four

Yesterday at 9:45 am
Good debate, my vote goes to @DarthAnt66.
Caelus Pall
Caelus Pall

Yesterday at 10:05 am
Hmm, this could be an extremely interesting debate if anything comes of it.

TAEP, just in case.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Yesterday at 2:06 pm
@NotAA3 wrote:Good debate, my vote goes to @DarthAnt66.

My penis is so small it protrudes inward into my body.

That is probably true Big Brother

Last edited by HellfireUnit on August 5th 2020, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Two
Level Two

Yesterday at 2:16 pm
Still better than getting your cape pulled by a common thug.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum