Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 4:44 pm
@BoD 

Coruscant has a light side Nexus that amped Windu.


Mace couldn't defeat Mother Talzin. Mother Talzin is far weaker than most sith lords.

Haggis
Haggis

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 4:50 pm
@Wandering Jedi wrote:@BoD 

Coruscant has a light side Nexus that amped Windu.


Mace couldn't defeat Mother Talzin. Mother Talzin is far weaker than most sith lords.


I am too lazy to attack your argument in general, but proof that Coruscant is a light side nexus? Genuinely curious.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 4:54 pm
@LadyKulvax wrote:Nihilus' TK feats are too OP, tbh.

Correct me if I’m wrong but in the RotS novel Palpatine tried to throw Mace out of the window after being disarmed but couldn’t. Palpatine should be stronger than Nihilus which means Nihilus shouldn’t be able to do that either.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 4:54 pm
@Wandering Jedi wrote:
@BoD

Coruscant has a light side Nexus that amped Windu.

Prove that the nexus amped Mace!
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 5:00 pm
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 5:03 pm
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 5:08 pm
I’m well aware of that, I’m asking for proof that it amped him...
Haggis
Haggis

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 5:10 pm

That article was published in 2015. The cut off date for Legends material, bar a few exceptions like TOR material etc, was April 2014, thus this likely only applies to Canon.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 5:29 pm
Coruscant has a light side Nexus that amped Windu.

Again, prove any Force user taps into it while on Coruscant. While you're at it, prove it has a range beyond the Temple itself.



Mace couldn't defeat Mother Talzin


Prove he couldn't have defeated her. For one, the majority of the fight happens off-screen, so she most likely used sorcery to gain an edge. Also prove why this is a bad showing.



. Mother Talzin is far weaker than most sith lords.


A Talzin who when simultaneously weakened from essence transfer/sorcery and simultaneously amped by the Dathomir nexus could match Sidious...right.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 5:39 pm
Gentlemen, I believe that there is a quote somewhere in Legends canon stating that Coruscant is/was a nexus? But if memory serves me right it is a DS nexus after Palpatine does away with the Jedi. I'd look for it but i can't for the life of me recall the source.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 5:41 pm
Darth Plagueis states Coruscant is a light side nexus

_________________
Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Sheev_sig_3
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 5:44 pm
Azronger wrote:Darth Plagueis states Coruscant is a light side nexus
Would it still have been a LS nexus when two Sith (one of whom could shake the balance of Naboo just by arriving there IIRC) set up permanent residence there and grew exponentially more powerful?
Master Azronger
Master Azronger
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 5:56 pm
Plagueis never had a permanent residence there, and while the shroud of the dark side would have weakened it, it's not stated to be a dark side nexus during the Clone Wars either IIRC.

_________________
Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Sheev_sig_3
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 11:00 pm
@Azronger Thank You.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 20th 2020, 11:05 pm
@BoD

How about you prove why Yoda was struggling to lift a few rocks?

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 4770322-3965292209-ywx73

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 6649085-6982075426-49634

How about you prove the reasons of contradictions with TK?


Mace Windu outside of Coruscant hasn't demonstrated the level of power. Windu couldn't beat Talzin. Go watch the video again. lol.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 21st 2020, 4:14 pm
How about you prove why Yoda was struggling to lift a few rocks?

Already explained this.

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 6649085-6982075426-49634

How about you prove the reasons of contradictions with TK?

If only something said the Muntuur Stones weren't a display of power.

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 66490811

If only...

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 66490813

Guess I'll have to concede this point since there's no evidence it wasn't about power.



Mace Windu outside of Coruscant hasn't demonstrated the level of power. 

...And Nihilus has other feats like the non-context Ravager showing? At least with Mace we know he's not actively drawing upon the nexus. You still haven't proved the nexus from the Temple extends beyond its boundaries, btw.



Windu couldn't beat Talzin. 

Damn, you're right. I forgot that Talzin was fodder.

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 40503410

How could Mace be > Nihilus if he matched fodder Talzin in an off-screen fight where she almost certainly used sorcery and magic? Obviously Nihilus slaughters him and the other tier nines.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 23rd 2020, 1:58 pm
BoD wrote:
How about you prove why Yoda was struggling to lift a few rocks?

Already explained this.

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 6649085-6982075426-49634

How about you prove the reasons of contradictions with TK?

If only something said the Muntuur Stones weren't a display of power.

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 66490811

If only...

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 66490813

Guess I'll have to concede this point since there's no evidence it wasn't about power.



Mace Windu outside of Coruscant hasn't demonstrated the level of power. 

...And Nihilus has other feats like the non-context Ravager showing? At least with Mace we know he's not actively drawing upon the nexus. You still haven't proved the nexus from the Temple extends beyond its boundaries, btw.



Windu couldn't beat Talzin. 

Damn, you're right. I forgot that Talzin was fodder.

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 40503410

How could Mace be > Nihilus if he matched fodder Talzin in an off-screen fight where she almost certainly used sorcery and magic? Obviously Nihilus slaughters him and the other tier nines.

1). I already explained that TCW contradicted those feats. Yoda and Mace Windu feats are done by certain circumstances. Yoda was lifting  a few rocks with TK with difficulty. 

2). Prove to me it wasn't a nexus amp? Fans have double standards with their favorite characters especially with a force nexus.

A example being Tulak Hord was able to pull a ship from orbit, but was done by a force nexus. The feat doesn't mention that he was standing near a force nexus. it is just fan assumption.

Another would be Yoda living near the Cave in Daggobath. The Emperor should have sensed Luke and Yoda training. A tiny cave was able to hide Yoda and Luke from being sensed. The cave is a darkside nexus point.

3). Mother Talzin is weaker than most sith feat wise. George Lucas doesn't know what he was doing. 

A fully fed Nihlius with hax should take out Mace 7 out of 10 times.
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 23rd 2020, 2:02 pm
@BoD

Both Obi Wan and Mace were struggling to stop a small piece of the ship from falling. Those incredible feats in Star Wars are done by certain circumstances.

Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 23rd 2020, 2:03 pm
@BoD

But we all can agree George Lucas doesn't what he is doing.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 23rd 2020, 2:33 pm
Both Obi Wan and Mace were struggling to stop a small piece of the ship from falling. 

...In TCW, a show that nerfs its characters. 


Those incredible feats in Star Wars are done by certain circumstances.

The clip you posted has earlier versions of the characters in a different situation (halting a quickly moving object's momentum before it hit the ground) in the same nexus you claim amped them. The only reason they struggled here is 1) different intent (stopping objects in motion, which has strained plenty of Force users despite them having other ridiculous feats) and 2) in a show that constantly nerfs its characters for the sake of tension, drama and suspense. 



But we all can agree George Lucas doesn't what he is doing.

No, we can't. I have a lot of respect for Lucas as a thinker and a creative mind, and he gets a lot of unnecessary flak. While I disagree with a lot of his decisions, that's because I don't share his vision or thought process, not because I think he doesn't know what he's doing.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 23rd 2020, 2:38 pm
nihilus wins do to drain dont really know if mace or either any other council member learn to be inmune to force drain like anakin did


pd: bod ..... How could Mace be > Nihilus if he matched fodder Talzin in an off-screen fight where she almost certainly used sorcery and magic? Obviously Nihilus slaughters him and the other tier nines. 




🇪🇭 Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 39523600



tell me how tf is this weebo sith lord noob is beating sheev KFV or yoda? 
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 23rd 2020, 2:43 pm

pd: bod ..... How could Mace be > Nihilus if he matched fodder Talzin in an off-screen fight where she almost certainly used sorcery and magic? Obviously Nihilus slaughters him and the other tier nines. 




Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 3948126588 Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 39523600



tell me how tf is this weebo sith lord noob is beating sheev KFV or yoda? 

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Uq1bxnkxnkfdcap0dyqi
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level One
Level One

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 23rd 2020, 2:48 pm
BoD wrote:

pd: bod ..... How could Mace be > Nihilus if he matched fodder Talzin in an off-screen fight where she almost certainly used sorcery and magic? Obviously Nihilus slaughters him and the other tier nines. 




Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 3948126588 Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 39523600



tell me how tf is this weebo sith lord noob is beating sheev KFV or yoda? 

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Uq1bxnkxnkfdcap0dyqi
Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 2265358366 Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 1019854026 Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 2864379292
Wandering Jedi
Wandering Jedi

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 23rd 2020, 3:23 pm
@BoD

The show doesn't nerf the characters. Mace need Obi Wan's help. Let us not mention the fact that Mace destroyed Battledroids. Battledroids have no defense against tk, because they aren't force sensitive.



Starkiller was able to vaporize stormtroopers, but Vader had no effect because he is force sensitive.



I found out Malachor V is strong in the Darkside of The Force. Both Nihlius and Yoda were amped when they did their respected feats.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

on February 23rd 2020, 5:19 pm
The show doesn't nerf the characters. Mace need Obi Wan's help. Let us not mention the fact that Mace destroyed Battledroids. Battledroids have no defense against tk, because they aren't force sensitive.

They're different shows.



Starkiller was able to vaporize stormtroopers, but Vader had no effect because he is force sensitive.

TFU trailers are overblown, and that one contradicts the game.



I found out Malachor V is strong in the Darkside of The Force. Both Nihlius and Yoda were amped when they did their respected feats.

*Sigh*
Sponsored content

Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Nihilus vs. Mace Windu

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum