Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Fallen Knight
The Fallen Knight

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 19th 2020, 4:25 pm
Rules

  • Morals off
  • Both are at the height of their power

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Krayt310
Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Mace_w10
The Eternal
The Eternal

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 19th 2020, 4:34 pm
Mace
Thanaton
Thanaton

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 19th 2020, 4:46 pm
Krayt magic 1 shots
Shimrra
Shimrra

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 19th 2020, 5:36 pm
Krayt as he was against Abeloth stomps. FotJ Krayt is so outlier it's not even funny

If this is Krayt Reborn, he can't even beat TPM Kenobi Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu 3344068304
The Eternal
The Eternal

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 19th 2020, 5:38 pm
Agreed
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 19th 2020, 9:26 pm
Beyond Shadows FOTJ Krayt is prime Krayt, all other versions are sub TPM.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 20th 2020, 9:01 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Krayt Reborn is prime Krayt, what on earth is all this sub TPM shit lol
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 20th 2020, 9:02 am
@Vaelias wrote:Krayt Reborn is prime Krayt, what on earth is all this sub TPM shit lol

Sub Vader = Sub TPM Kenobi.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 20th 2020, 10:56 am
so sub cade character vs someone who is a peer of rots sidious

mace stomps
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 20th 2020, 12:38 pm
Could go either way tbh. Both fantastic characters nonetheless.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 20th 2020, 12:47 pm
Good fucking meme right there lads 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🔫
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 20th 2020, 1:35 pm
Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu 2265358366 Don't be like this curry Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu 2265358366
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 20th 2020, 2:51 pm
Krayt tickles Windu to death.
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 20th 2020, 3:18 pm
Mace, my placement of Krayt has shifted around a lot though I've never considered his showing in his fight with Abeloth to be his usual power because he never demonstrated that power level in all of his other fights, or even close to that. Close fight though for sure.
The Found
The Found

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 21st 2020, 12:23 am
@SnowxElf wrote:Mace, my placement of Krayt has shifted around a lot though I've never considered his showing in his fight with Abeloth to be his usual power because he never demonstrated that power level in all of his other fights, or even close to that. Close fight though for sure.
Maybe because no other situation called for it?

Not to mention you could say the same for Mace's feat against Palpatine.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 21st 2020, 2:28 am
Krayt isn't simply Plagueis tier, he perishes
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray
Moderator
Moderator

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 21st 2020, 7:16 am
Krayt wins but dies to Fay after
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 21st 2020, 2:30 pm
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
@The Found wrote:
@SnowxElf wrote:Mace, my placement of Krayt has shifted around a lot though I've never considered his showing in his fight with Abeloth to be his usual power because he never demonstrated that power level in all of his other fights, or even close to that. Close fight though for sure.
Maybe because no other situation called for it?

Not to mention you could say the same for Mace's feat against Palpatine.

I am not really buying that argument, Krayt had no reason to hold back against Wyyrlok. Wyyrlok still held Krayt off for a time and had enough time to TP attack Krayt in the fight. Put Sidious or Yoda in Krayt's place and Wyyrlok gets one-shotted.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 21st 2020, 3:09 pm
SnowxBased
The Found
The Found

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 22nd 2020, 12:24 pm
@SnowxElf wrote:
@The Found wrote:
@SnowxElf wrote:Mace, my placement of Krayt has shifted around a lot though I've never considered his showing in his fight with Abeloth to be his usual power because he never demonstrated that power level in all of his other fights, or even close to that. Close fight though for sure.
Maybe because no other situation called for it?

Not to mention you could say the same for Mace's feat against Palpatine.

I am not really buying that argument, Krayt had no reason to hold back against Wyyrlok. Wyyrlok still held Krayt off for a time and had enough time to TP attack Krayt in the fight. Put Sidious or Yoda in Krayt's place and Wyyrlok gets one-shotted.
Based on what exactly?
The Eternal
The Eternal

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 22nd 2020, 12:26 pm
Based on the fact Andeddu won't land hits on them
SnowxElf
SnowxElf

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 22nd 2020, 4:42 pm
@The Found


Long story short, Wyyrlok is literally capped decently below Muur.

https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t2866-ostrander-karness-muur-vong-krayt?highlight=Muur

If that doesn't convince you anything Wyyrlok has nothing going for him that indicates he can easily kill some of the greatest swordsman ever produced by the Jedi order as Sidious can and theoretically Yoda could. I don't even see a reason why Wyyrlok would be a more effective duelist than someone like Kit Fisto and Fisto is someone who top tiers can already easily vanquish.
The Found
The Found

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 22nd 2020, 6:48 pm
@SnowxElf

I don't follow how you end up with Wyyrlok being "oneshotted" by Yoda or Sidious. You haven't really explained anything or even set down a premise.

We have a quote saying Muur is "perhaps" stronger than Krayt leading up to their fight, which is never confirmed one way or the other explicitly, but judging by the fact he didn't show a decisive advantage while Krayt was on his deathbed I'd say it's more likely than not that he's inferior. Seeing as Wyyrlok didn't participate in the fight I see no reason to think he's "locked" below Muur. Ant makes the mistake in that post of assuming that because Wyyrlok is confirmed as being below Krayt, and Muur is only "perhaps", that somehow confirms that Muur is above Wyyrlok. But that isn't the logical conclusion you reach from the premise. The logical conclusion you reach from that premise is that because Muur's standing has not been confirmed in relation to Krayt, it hasn't been confirmed in relation to Wyyrlok either pending further evidence... luckily, we have further evidence: Wyyrlok doing well against Reborn Krayt, who per every metric is a much more powerful fighter than his extremely weakened Vong self. Ergo, evidence would suggest Wyyrlok is actually superior to Muur.

With all of that said, nowhere in your post did you make an actual connection to Sidious or Yoda... you've kind of just copy and pasted a bad argument and hoped that would be enough to convince me even though it has nothing to do with your argument to begin with. Strange.

If that doesn't convince you anything Wyyrlok has nothing going for him that indicates he can easily kill some of the greatest swordsman ever produced by the Jedi order as Sidious can and theoretically Yoda could. I don't even see a reason why Wyyrlok would be a more effective duelist than someone like Kit Fisto and Fisto is someone who top tiers can already easily vanquish.
You're clearly still having trouble with basic debating techniques like making a relevant premise.

You're saying that Wyyrlok "has nothing to indicate" he can replicate Sidious' dueling feat; ok, I don't necessarily disagree, but I also don't see why that would mean Sidious can "oneshot" Wyyrlok. Dooku and Maul also cannot replicate that feat but it doesn't mean Sidious can oneshot them.

As for "I don't even see a reason why Wyyrlok would be [...] a better duelist than Fisto", this is obviously not how you make a starting premise. If your premise hinges on Wyyrlok being < Fisto, you need to first set about proving that he is actually below Fisto, instead of just making the proclamation that you personally don't see why he would be above Fisto. Now, considering the fact that we've just established that Wyyrlok held out decently against Krayt in a duel (his whole one page of dueling against a serious Krayt would indicate he's much better than Cade losing in two comic panels to a toying Krayt, so unless you have Cade massively below Kit Fisto this would contradict your point), it would seem that Wyyrlok likely is a better duelist than Fisto by leaps and bounds.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or just having difficulty with making arguments, but hopefully you'll find these two links useful and you can come back to me with something resembling an argument. Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu 228124001

https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t2805-darth-wyyrlok-iii-respect-thread
https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Logical-Argument
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 22nd 2020, 6:58 pm
Three quotes confirm Muur as a spirit, by himself, is very possibly > Krayt. In the actual comics he's able to easily dominate Krayt, his equal Cade, as well as Azlyn Rae, Shado Vao, Darth Maladi, etc. simultaneously.

Welcome to reality. Krayt is perma-capped by Ludo Kressh.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

December 22nd 2020, 7:09 pm
@LadyKulvax wrote:Welcome to reality. Krayt is perma-capped by Ludo Kressh.
How?
Sponsored content

Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu Empty Re: Darth Krayt vs Mace Windu

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum