Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 8 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

November 23rd 2019, 8:39 pm
I've never changed my stance.

We all know this is a lie. This is you back in 2018 conceding that the quote refers to personal power:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=657159&pagenumber=7

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=657159&pagenumber=8

Meanwhile in 2019 you argued that it could be referring to Malak's military might:

https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t627p25-exar-kun-vs-novel-vitiate

Yes, AP, I'm sure you've always remained 100% consistent and never changed your stance on this topic.

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 8 1668617588

You couldn't clown me if you were Joaquin Pheonix.

That remains to be seen.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 8:43 pm
HP ragdolling
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 8:54 pm
Word Salad wrote:
I've never changed my stance.

We all know this is a lie. This is you back in 2018 conceding that the quote refers to personal power:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=657159&pagenumber=7

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=657159&pagenumber=8

Meanwhile in 2019 you argued that it could be referring to Malak's military might:

https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t627p25-exar-kun-vs-novel-vitiate

Yes, AP, I'm sure you've always remained 100% consistent and never changed your stance on this topic.

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 8 1668617588

You couldn't clown me if you were Joaquin Pheonix.

That remains to be seen.

All I've ever done is go back and forth with others on what i could possibly mean. I just enjoy watching people trying to force their own stance on the statement and repeatedly trip over themselves to aay that it could literally never mean anything but what they want it to for the purpose of wanking KotOR Revan.

Now you can go around stalking my every message on each forum if you want to be that hilariously butthurt about it. Doesn't bother me, I need a replacement for Selenial.

But my stance from the start has been that the description itself doesn't make sense anyway even if you want it to.

It's a limited POV description from an article that was deleted because it was replaced, then its replacement replaced. Worse, its own author undermines it at every point.

I am most amused by how much effort you have to put in to attack me directly rather than the actual argument I have made. You've clearly got fvck-all in terms of solid counters.

It's time you left this to the adults.

Last edited by LadyKulvax on November 23rd 2019, 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 9:11 pm
Good job AP, are you proud of yourself? You deserve a nice pat on the back.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 23rd 2019, 9:13 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Hellfire, you’ll find that Lorenzo has some opinions unlike any you’ve ever seen. They’re worse than mine (in your opinion) and MyGod’s.

I don't find yours bad man, I just disagree. Respect to you brother.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 9:16 pm
Thanks,
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 23rd 2019, 10:16 pm
And this is why I left the ragdolling to HP.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 10:24 pm
honestly, TFU 1 vader prolly beats TotJ exar kun
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 23rd 2019, 10:28 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:And this is why I left the ragdolling to HP.

If your definition of ragdolling is personal attacks because he has no real counter of any substance, sure.
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 23rd 2019, 10:31 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:honestly, TFU 1 vader prolly beats TotJ exar kun

We have a quote from a lead editor of the mythos stating Jedi Kun > Vader, kek. Not that it is necessary.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 10:37 pm
for real. we have like 4 statements that say that vader is the second strongest being in the galaxy simply by the time of ANH, which would the more powerful spirit exar kun. good luck with ur author statement lol
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 23rd 2019, 10:39 pm
1.Stop with the cancerous, non-canonical claim that spirit Kun > TOTJ Kun when it's actually <<<.

2.Those quotes are about living beings, lmfao.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 10:45 pm
oh ok, so spirit kkun<<< living exar kun< vititate< TPM sheev< ROTS sheev< ROTJ sheev< DE sheev< DE luke< GM luke>~ spiriti exar kun<<< living exar kun< vititate< TPM sheev< ROTS sheev< ROTJ sheev< DE sheev< DE luke< GM luke>~ spiriti exar ku.....

that makes sense. not only does that fuck up the scaling by a super amount, it also makes no sense, as he clearly got better, learned new powers, and wanted to use the ritual to make himself into a spirit, and not to make himself weaker. the jedi didnt make him weaker either, so it makes no sense for him to have gotten weaker when we have multiple statements saying that becoming a spirit makes one much more powerful than before (even by sith too)
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 10:46 pm
Vader wins, fairly easily
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 23rd 2019, 10:51 pm
1.Vitiate > Kun is based on character claims and in-universe statements. Kun has many claims to being Sheev tier.

2.TPM Sheev isn't > Vitiate, roflmao. That's a dead argument that has rotted for two years.

3.Kun isn't > GM Luke, he scales off of BFC!Luke, at most.

4.Literally no sources anywhere say that Exar Kun got more powerful from the ritual or being a trapped spirit. The exact opposite is made explicitly clear in the canon.

5.Sith don't get more powerful as spirits, they get more powerful from coming back from death. Resurrection. Two completely different things.
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 23rd 2019, 10:51 pm
EmperorCaedus wrote:Vader wins, fairly easily

Make literally any argument as to why.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 10:56 pm
1. oh ok obvious implication by many different sources is now shit cuz characters said it? that makes sense. find me those claims, please.

2. ur right, he is stated to have been the strongest sith ever even before TPM. thanks for that. almost forgot.

3. i dont think i said that, but if i did, it was an obvious accident.

4. arent those character statements tho? that means they can be dismissed, so its all cool.

5. thats cool. tenebrous said that his powers multiplied after he died, tho, but hey, its a character statement, so forget, am i right?
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 23rd 2019, 11:01 pm
1.Characters are fallible, Kun's many claims to Sheevhood are not.

2.No, he really isn't.

3.You literally just said that he does.

4.No, it's from numerous OOU sources and both of the authors resoonsible for the character. Exar Kun's all-time prime was on Yavin IV before the Jedi attack.

5.Tenebrous literally turned himself into a virus so as to infect Plagueis and subside through him. He planned the whole thing. That has nothing to do with spirits.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 11:29 pm
read below

Last edited by lorenzo.r.2nd on November 23rd 2019, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 11:30 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:1. good for him. he cant possibly be as strong as sheev, since sheev also has many of those statements himself, which are chronologically newer and better. now, even IF he does have them, vader being stronger than Ood Bnar by a good bit already puts vader> exar kun, imo, but u do....

(i looked up a good old respect thread for ur boy vitiate here, just to clear this argument up).

The Sith Emperor, history's most powerful dark side master, performed a ritual of incredible scope to consume the life energy of every being on his homeworld... From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Encyclopedia)

The Sith Emperor has mastered the dark side's power to become the most dominating Force-user the galaxy has ever seen... 
From (Star Wars: The Old Republic: Codex Entry titled "The Emperor's Fallen Jedi (Knight).")

so yes, above exar kun, and those arent even character statements. problem solved, huh?

Sidious paused, then, in derision, added, “Plagueis the Wise, who in his time truly was, except at the end, trusting that the Rule of Two had been superseded, and failed to realize that he would not be excused from it. Plagueis the Wise, who forged the most powerful Sith Lord the galaxy has ever known, and yet who forgot to leave a place for himself; whose pride never allowed him to question that he would no longer be needed.”... Darth plagueis

"I was apprenticed to the most powerful being in the galaxy once. I was destined to become... so much more."... Source: The Clone Wars: Revenge

3. i went up there to check, and amazingly enough, i didnt say that

4.  wow, so his prime is canonically weaker than sheev, vititate, revan, etc by a ton too? damn.

5. is the statement not that he got stronger after death? cuz thats what i thought it was
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 11:31 pm
lmao i accidently quoted my comment instead of fixing it hahah
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 23rd 2019, 11:34 pm
I'm not going to bother with this level of cancer, someone with more time for headbutting brick walls can deal with you.

Anybody got an actual, real counter argument here that I can take on?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 11:35 pm
oh man if thats not a real argument, idk what is lol
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 11:39 pm
ILadyKulvax wrote:I'm not going to bother with this level of cancer, someone with more time for headbutting brick walls can deal with you.

Anybody got an actual, real counter argument here that I can take on?
You guys should do an SS on Vader vs Exar Kun. It would be fairly interesting
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 24th 2019, 12:39 am
If you intend to drive me insane by forcing me to read his pathetic excuse for grammar, it won't work.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum