Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 9 Empty Re: Darth Vader V Exar Kun

November 24th 2019, 12:44 am
LadyKulvax wrote:If you intend to drive me insane by forcing me to read his pathetic excuse for grammar, it won't work.
You should respond to his rebuttal rather then calling him out on his grammar. It is fairly rude.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

November 24th 2019, 12:47 am
Lmao
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

November 24th 2019, 12:47 am
His rebuttal is full of long-dead arguments and he clearly won't concede on them. I have better debates to meet.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 24th 2019, 12:52 am
LadyKulvax wrote:His rebuttal is full of long-dead arguments and he clearly won't concede on them. I have better debates to meet.
That’s why I said it will be resolved if you guys did a Darth Vader vs Exar Kun SS, you guys both have interesting arguments to bring to the table
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

November 24th 2019, 12:53 am
Lmao
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 24th 2019, 12:54 am
KingofBlades wrote:Lmao
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 24th 2019, 12:55 am
LadyKulvax wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:Lmao
You saying that basically means you concede. Congrats
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 24th 2019, 1:00 am
Lmfao, no it doesn't. Who are you, 12 year old Ant?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 24th 2019, 1:05 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Lmfao, no it doesn't. Who are you, 12 year old Ant?
You responding to someone’s rebuttal by calling them autistic means you concede. And I am not Ant, stop with the aggression
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 24th 2019, 1:57 am
I didn't call him autistic, at all. I am not conceding when he just repeats himself.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 24th 2019, 2:54 am
LadyKulvax wrote:I didn't call him autistic, at all. I am not conceding when he just repeats himself.
Just stop while you’re ahead...
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 24th 2019, 7:00 am
LadyKulvax wrote:If you intend to drive me insane by forcing me to read his pathetic excuse for grammar, it won't work.
Funny, looks a lot like a personal attack to me.
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 24th 2019, 7:07 am
Truth =/= personal attack.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 24th 2019, 8:33 am
@LadyKulvax

All I've ever done is go back and forth with others on what i could possibly mean. I just enjoy watching people trying to force their own stance on the statement and repeatedly trip over themselves to aay that it could literally never mean anything but what they want it to for the purpose of wanking KotOR Revan.

And in the process of going back and forth with others, you've changed your opinion half a dozen times in order to find a new angle to attack the quote, when the other ones don't seem to be working.  Then you expect me to think we can have a reasonable discussion on the quote when to quote your own words, "You've clearly got fvck-all in terms of solid counters." and goalpost switch in virtually every debate. There's no point in debating someone who won't concede a position and repeatedly changes the angle it attacks it from.

Now you can go around stalking my every message on each forum if you want to be that hilariously butthurt about it.

You're not butthurt...? Literally, every comment you've made in this thread is aggressive. Also, since when is remembering two threads you debated in "stalking"? In one of those, I was the one debating you (so, of course, I remembered it), and the other is pretty much unforgettable as one of the worst stomps the KMC community has ever seen. We all loved watching Bran clown you Joaquin Pheonix style AP.  Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 9 4233314142

But my stance from the start has been that the description itself doesn't make sense anyway even if you want it to.

It's a limited POV description from an article that was deleted because it was replaced, then its replacement replaced. Worse, its own author undermines it at every point.

I'd love to debate you on this... if there were any actual positive impacts that came from it.

I am most amused by how much effort you have to put in to attack me directly rather than the actual argument I have made. You've clearly got fvck-all in terms of solid counters.

And I am most amused by how much effort you have to put in to bait me into debating on the quote... but unfortunately for you, it's still not working.

It's time you left this to the adults.

Given that you're acting like a child in need of a spanking I probably should just let them get on with it.

Last edited by Word Salad on November 24th 2019, 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 24th 2019, 10:36 am
1.My stance on the case does change, like many other opinions, over the course of an entire year. Yes. But not nearly as much as you pretend it did. It's not my fault if there's a plethora of issues with it.

2.My being 'aggressive' is actually just being tired with hearing the same tired, dead arguments over and over from new faces.

Oh and, you're*

3.Yes Bran clowned me so hard he tripped and fell on the sharp end of his own knife when he unwittingly pointed out that he'd only made the debate worse for himself. Hence literally giving up in his last post. You children too often take walls of texts as signifiers for winning.

LeGenD should be informed of his many victories, forthwith.

4.Oh there would be impacts and it would be positive, just not for you.

5.Excuse me if I've been mistaken for 15 years, but I thought the point of posting in a thread such as this one was to debate the victor. You came in here all high and mighty in the first place with a post designed to do nothing but attack me for having a stance that doesn't fit within your narrative and try your level best to call me out on something that isn't true.

Pretty simply, you went after my personal credibility over tackling the argument at hand.

6.You're*
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 12:14 am
Vader, solidly
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 27th 2019, 12:25 am
Based on what? He has nothing to compare and Kun factually scales from people he's inferior to.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 12:27 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Based on what? He has nothing to compare and Kun factually scales from people he's inferior to.
Before you say it, Kun is not more powerful than Vitiate
AncientPower
AncientPower

November 27th 2019, 12:31 am
He's literally stated to be, not like that had anything to do with my point.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 1:08 pm
yeah, kun was more pwoerful than the vititiate at that time. only like, idk how many decades later did vititiate become the real deal
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 3:49 pm
Kun being more powerful than Vitiate at that time is total bullshit lol.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 3:58 pm
Good to know one dubious in-universe quote > half a dozen in universe and out of universe quotes. 

OT: Vader, good fight.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

November 27th 2019, 3:59 pm
The Apprentice wrote:Kun being more powerful than Vitiate at that time is total bullshit lol.

Dude, Kulvax claimed Exar Kun was close to DE Sheev, lol.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 27th 2019, 4:04 pm
@LadyKulvax

1.My stance on the case does change, like many other opinions, over the course of an entire year. Yes. But not nearly as much as you pretend it did. It's not my fault if there's a plethora of issues with it.

So, essentially a concession. Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 9 1289255181

2.My being 'aggressive' is actually just being tired with hearing the same tired, dead arguments over and over from new faces.

The reason why isn't relevant. You've agreed that you are aggressive, another concession.  Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 9 1289255181

Oh and, you're*

Imagine unironically correcting typos I made in a rush on a post I didn't proofread until after it was posted. In fact, I corrected both typos almost immediately after I read it.

3.Yes Bran clowned me so hard he tripped and fell on the sharp end of his own knife when he unwittingly pointed out that he'd only made the debate worse for himself.

Never happened. You, on the other hand, failed to address basically everything he wrote in that discussion.

Hence literally giving up in his last post.

Imagine unironically taking someone being tired of bullshit as a concession.

You children too often take walls of texts as signifiers for winning.

LeGenD should be informed of his many victories, forthwith.

I actually hate walls of text.  Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 9 1668617588

4.Oh there would be impacts and it would be positive, just not for you.

Yeah, you'd reveal what a fucking moron you are, if people aren't already aware of it. Unfortunately for you though, making you look stupid isn't worth my time.

5.Excuse me if I've been mistaken for 15 years, but I thought the point of posting in a thread such as this one was to debate the victor.

Yeah, sure, I couldn't care less though, trolling you is so much more fun.

You came in here all high and mighty in the first place with a post designed to do nothing but attack me for having a stance that doesn't fit within your narrative and try your level best to call me out on something that isn't true.

You already conceded above it is true though.  Darth Vader V Exar Kun - Page 9 1668617588

Pretty simply, you went after my personal credibility over tackling the argument at hand.

You never had credibility, to begin with.

6.You're*

I wrote:Imagine unironically correcting typos I made in a rush on a post I didn't proofread until after it was posted. In fact, I corrected both typos almost immediately after I read it.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

November 27th 2019, 4:38 pm
actually, there is another two or so statements that call him the strongest sith/dark sider around or something, ive seen it before. its pretty legit. i think it might be in his respect thread, if yall would care to read it lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum