Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

December 30th 2019, 12:00 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:@Azronger Visual dictionary explains that Rey repaired it.
There’s a huge problem when you have to read/watch supplementary material to understand certain plot elements of movie. That’s an issue I’ve had with TFA (mainly for the republic and the first order) and Solo (Darth Maul).
Dw, not excusing it. I actually find it pretty laughable that they expect people to do that.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

December 30th 2019, 12:07 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
There’s a huge problem when you have to read/watch supplementary material to understand certain plot elements of movie. That’s an issue I’ve had with TFA (mainly for the republic and the first order) and Solo (Darth Maul).
DLC novels pretty much
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 30th 2019, 12:16 pm
The film should have had more music like this, tbh.

LSDMB
LSDMB

December 30th 2019, 2:07 pm
MasterCilghal wrote:
Eh, numerous times when it shows someone holding it, you can clearly see the mark where it was welded back together.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

December 30th 2019, 3:36 pm
Dmb you could have summarized it more briefly.

THEY WERE ON A PLANET OF THE SITH AND THERE WAS NO DARTH BANE REFERENCE
The Witness
The Witness

December 30th 2019, 5:09 pm
@Darthant66 What r your thoughts?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

December 30th 2019, 5:15 pm
literally a bad copypaste of dark empire smh
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum