Suspect Insight Forums

Go down
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:00 am
@MasterCilghal wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:@Azronger Visual dictionary explains that Rey repaired it.
There’s a huge problem when you have to read/watch supplementary material to understand certain plot elements of movie. That’s an issue I’ve had with TFA (mainly for the republic and the first order) and Solo (Darth Maul).
Dw, not excusing it. I actually find it pretty laughable that they expect people to do that.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:07 am
@MasterCilghal wrote:
There’s a huge problem when you have to read/watch supplementary material to understand certain plot elements of movie. That’s an issue I’ve had with TFA (mainly for the republic and the first order) and Solo (Darth Maul).
DLC novels pretty much
BoD
BoD
Level Four
Level Four

on Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:16 am
The film should have had more music like this, tbh.

LSDMB
LSDMB

on Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:07 am
@MasterCilghal wrote:
Eh, numerous times when it shows someone holding it, you can clearly see the mark where it was welded back together.
Isv
Isv
Level One
Level One

on Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:36 pm
Dmb you could have summarized it more briefly.

THEY WERE ON A PLANET OF THE SITH AND THERE WAS NO DARTH BANE REFERENCE
The Witness
The Witness

on Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:09 pm
@Darthant66 What r your thoughts?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger

on Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:15 pm
literally a bad copypaste of dark empire smh
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum