Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader: A comprehensive respect thread Empty Darth Vader: A comprehensive respect thread

December 17th 2019, 4:11 pm
Message reputation : 100% (6 votes)
Lately, Vader seems to be getting a lot of disrespect on the board. This thread will hopefully prove that this really should not be the case. 

Note: Due to the sheer number of Vader feats, accolades and appearances, this thread is a work in progress. I aim to include every single Vader feat, accolade, statement and showing ever documented in this thread. 

Also, I could never have found quite a few of these feats without Zapan’s original threads. I’m grateful to him for putting them together in the first place. This RT isn’t meant to outdo or surpass his, only consolidate the previous feats he’s given with ones I’ve found and have yet to document (until now). 

This thread will only have feats and scaling from suited Vader. Anakin and KFV will not be used in any shape or form unless comparisons are drawn between them in accolades. 

I’ve also done my best to include rough time frames for each feat, in order to give you a sense of when he performed each and whether it was before or after any noted power growth.

The formatting will also be improved in the future. Without any further ado, respect Darth Vader.

Darth Vader: A comprehensive respect thread Tumblr10

Accolades and statements

Spoiler:

Power growth

Spoiler:

Last edited by BreakofDawn on January 2nd 2020, 9:13 am; edited 5 times in total
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader: A comprehensive respect thread Empty Re: Darth Vader: A comprehensive respect thread

December 17th 2019, 4:12 pm
Telepathy

Spoiler:

Last edited by BreakofDawn on December 27th 2019, 6:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Darth Vader: A comprehensive respect thread Empty Re: Darth Vader: A comprehensive respect thread

December 17th 2019, 4:13 pm
Telekinesis

Spoiler:

Tutaminis

Spoiler:

Force barrier

Spoiler:

Last edited by BreakofDawn on December 27th 2019, 7:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 17th 2019, 4:14 pm
Physicals - speed

Spoiler:

Physicals - strength

Spoiler:

Physicals - durability

Spoiler:

Willpower/Pain tolerance

Spoiler:
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 17th 2019, 4:44 pm
Skill 

Spoiler:

Thanks for reading.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

December 18th 2019, 1:10 am
You don't have enough space. Spam placeholder messages until at least the third page. I'll delete my message afterwards.
Underachiever599
Underachiever599

December 18th 2019, 3:40 am
In addition to this, don't forget when Vader was throwing ships around in the finale of The Last Jedi (the sequel novel to the Coruscant Nights trilogy). His whole fight with Jax is pretty impressive.

Vader also has at least one sorcery-related thing. He taught Kharys how to perform a Sith ritual that summoned "smoke demons." These smoke demons took on the form of their victim's greatest fears, much like Zannah's illusions. They also drained the victim's life and imprisoned their souls, apparently. (Man, old Marvel comics were weird. But hey, it all got made canon to Legends in later reference material. The smoke demon thing is actually brought up in Book of Sith).
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

December 18th 2019, 4:13 am
Nice job BoD, you are doing the Lord's work
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

December 19th 2019, 11:31 am
BreakofDawn wrote:Telekinesis

Spoiler:

Completely forgot about this one TK feat, that's pretty impressive.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 19th 2019, 2:55 pm
@Zenwolf Also forgot to put that the unfocused beam could destroy a planet, yet Vader pretty easily manipulated it.

Darth Vader: A comprehensive respect thread Rco01812

Last edited by BreakofDawn on December 19th 2019, 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 19th 2019, 2:58 pm
That's pretty damn good. When is that fear from again? Cuz if it's 19 or18 BBY prime Vader scales waaaaaaay above that
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 19th 2019, 4:11 pm
@lorenzo.r.2nd 19 BBY. Same comic where Sidious repeatedly praised Vader's strength and power.
The Witness
The Witness

December 19th 2019, 4:25 pm
Nice, Vader is a beast and kark all the people who kriff on him for no reason
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

December 19th 2019, 4:35 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:@Zenwolf Also forgot to put that the unfocused beam could destroy a planet, yet Vader pretty easily manipulated it.

Should probably add that in too. But yeah, Vader always seemed to have top tier TK. But then I guess that makes sense, since that is basically his bread and butter.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 19th 2019, 4:35 pm
man, that might be his best feat. My opinion of him just raised a lot lol what comic is that? if u havent read it fully yet, i might read it, to see what else is in there.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

December 19th 2019, 4:37 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:man, that might be his best feat. My opinion of him just raised a lot lol what comic is that? if u havent read it fully yet, i might read it, to see what else is in there.

It's from the Darth Vader and the Ninth Assassin series, it's a pretty short nice read imo. Only 5 issues.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 19th 2019, 4:38 pm
oh so its short huh. i might read it. thanks btw. than yall wanna me tell its wank that his later incarnations just more than just a little bit more powerful than dooku and people like that smh.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 19th 2019, 5:08 pm
hey, so there is a feat in which Vader seems to sense a bomb before sheev can sense it. idk if this was a test though, so im not sure of anything yet.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 19th 2019, 5:11 pm
oh, and apperently this after his senses are all being karked over.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 19th 2019, 5:12 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:hey, so there is a feat in which Vader seems to sense a bomb before sheev can sense it. idk if this was a test though, so im not sure of anything yet.
Vader was testing him. It's from the same comic above. I guess you could make a case that Sidious would have to keep enough of his defences up that Vader wouldn't think anything was up, but it still leaves the feat virtually unquantifiable.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 19th 2019, 5:22 pm
its still a nice feat. he sensed literally the first 3 second he got into the room, before it blew up, while his senses were weakened. btw, why does it seem like this comic has all of vader's best feats lol
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 19th 2019, 8:09 pm
Updated the Kessel bit: the three Jedi who ultimately brought down a heavily wounded and emotionally hindered Vader were all masters, not one master and two knights.

It also turns out that all but three of the Jedi there were masters. Bultar Swan (a padawan) was betrayed, the first to die was a knight, and another Vader cut down during the fight (the Nikto) was a knight as well. So Vader essentially bested 3 masters and 2 masters while hindered.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

December 19th 2019, 8:15 pm
BreakofDawn wrote:Updated the Kessel bit: the three Jedi who ultimately brought down a heavily wounded and emotionally hindered Vader were all masters, not one master and two knights.

It also turns out that all but three of the Jedi there were masters. Bultar Swan (a padawan) was betrayed, the first to die was a knight, and another Vader cut down during the fight (the Nikto) was a knight as well. So Vader essentially bested 3 masters and 2 masters while hindered.

Pretty sure Sawn was a Knight too. But yes, it was all Masters and Knights. Even moreso, it's stated that those who survived Order 66 were stronger because of it...or something to that effect, I recall a quote on it.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 20th 2019, 10:12 am
Will look for that quote, thanks.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 20th 2019, 3:30 pm
two of them jedi in there were actually pretty famous and skilled, iirc.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum