Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation  - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation

May 15th 2019, 2:25 pm
ArkhamAsylum3 wrote:Haven't been able to get much done today and more than likely won't get anything done tomorrow due to my schedule. I hope to finish my post on Wednesday though.

Something's come up so I won't be able to finish my post today. You'll see something tomorrow though or at least I'm hoping you will.

Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation  - Page 3 Empty Re: Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation

May 16th 2019, 8:43 pm
The case is done. I'll transfer it from Google Docs to SI tomorrow. I'm tired and need sleep.
O-Siri
O-Siri

May 19th 2019, 4:28 am
ArkhamAsylum3 wrote:The case is done. I'll transfer it from Google Docs to SI tomorrow. I'm tired and need sleep.

Is the case still ready to transfer?

May 19th 2019, 11:20 am
Yes. Sorry I completely forgot about this. Will transfer later today... hopefully. If not just move on to voting. No point in waiting for me to find the energy to finally transfer it.

May 19th 2019, 8:40 pm
Just move on. It's 1am right now (once I go to sleep I won't be on till like 4:30pm tomorrow) so I'm tired and I'm definitely not going to bother transferring my post (plus the votes are equal right now and I think I might have convinced ISV to switch positions over Discord so I'll just let the voting unfold and given I think this matchup is incredibly close as of now I'm not particularly bothered with The Outlander being ranked above Galen). If anyone seriously wants to see my post even after this round is over I can transfer it and PM it to you sometime during the week.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

May 20th 2019, 2:53 am
Prime Outlander >> Unchained Vaylin >> Prime Arcann ~ Chained Vaylin > Emperor Arcann > KOTFE Outlander >> Dread Masters >> Oricon!Hero of Tython > ACTIII!Hero of Tython >> ActII!Hero of Tython > ACTIII!Barsen'thor > First Son >>> Children of the Emperor >> ACTII!Barsen'thor >> ACTI!Barsen'thor > Amped!Vivicar >> Morrhage

Amped Vivicar himself is probably a match for Starkiller given how powerful he was. The scaling chain above him is insane and that's why the Outlander is utterly out of his league.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

May 20th 2019, 4:26 am
@Kilius Are we considering base Outlander or with Valk in him?

Because more than half of what’s above was only possible due to Valk or was just willpower rather than Force power.

Force sensitive or not you still do things such as tanking Vaylins assault. So those feats are clearly not Force power based. And therefore not applicable to the base Outlander.
O-Siri
O-Siri

May 20th 2019, 4:52 am
Greysentinel365 wrote:@Kilius Are we considering base Outlander or with Valk in him?

Because more than half of what’s above was only possible due to Valk or was just willpower rather than Force power.

Force sensitive or not you still do things such as tanking Vaylins assault. So those feats are clearly not Force power based. And therefore not applicable to the base Outlander.

Unfortunately I don't know enough about KOTOR to make that judgment. Leaving it up to y'all.
O-Siri
O-Siri

May 20th 2019, 4:53 am
Voting time.
HeartoftheForce
HeartoftheForce
Level Two
Level Two

May 20th 2019, 4:54 am
Okay assuming Base Outlander. Who loses badly.

Vote goes to SK
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 20th 2019, 5:58 am
Greysentinel365 wrote:@Kilius Are we considering base Outlander or with Valk in him?

This is categorically incorrect, Tenebrae actively imbues you with his power regardless of whether or not you're a Force user. It's an empowerment that is wholly permanent. Where you got the idea that it's all Tenebrae, I'll never know. Tenebrae's interference in a fight is directly depicted by his spirit appearing. You even have to give him permission to use his power, which you can refuse.

May 20th 2019, 12:00 pm
Yeah, Starkiller takes this.

A quick note to AP: Next time post combat applicable showings and not a bunch of crap done with prep under unknown circumstances. The few combat applicable showings you did post were also hardly adequate in comparison to Galen. Jadus holding half of a Dreadnought together, for example, isn't comparable to Galen atomizing a 300m frigate, yanking an ISD out of the sky, destroying a colossal superstructure and being capable of collapsing the Jedi Temple with a single Force Push (the final feat was while vastly pre-prime).
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 20th 2019, 12:09 pm
'killer rekts.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 20th 2019, 12:36 pm
SK wins yeah.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

May 20th 2019, 3:04 pm
Sk sodimizes
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 20th 2019, 9:30 pm
The Cosmic Force wrote:Yeah, Starkiller takes this.

A quick note to AP: Next time post combat applicable showings and not a bunch of crap done with prep under unknown circumstances. The few combat applicable showings you did post were also hardly adequate in comparison to Galen. Jadus holding half of a Dreadnought together, for example, isn't comparable to Galen atomizing a 300m frigate, yanking an ISD out of the sky, destroying a colossal superstructure and being capable of collapsing the Jedi Temple with a single Force Push (the final feat was while vastly pre-prime).

Prime Outlander > KOTET Outlander > Unchained Vaylin > Tenebrae's spirit > Tenebrae's spirit on Ziost.

The Ziost scaling makes this a stomp, the entire point was not to use it. Because it becomes far too easy.

This is not 'a bunch of crap'. You and ILS hand-waving the feat doesn't make it so. Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation  - Page 3 815462187
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

May 20th 2019, 9:45 pm
Outlander takes Starkiller, yeah.
O-Siri
O-Siri

May 24th 2019, 11:03 am
The Starkiller Clone beats The Outlander

Next Round:

Thexan vs Thon
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

May 24th 2019, 11:32 am
Kilius wrote:The Starkiller Clone beats The Outlander

What ????
O-Siri
O-Siri

May 24th 2019, 11:42 am
xolthol wrote:
Kilius wrote:The Starkiller Clone beats The Outlander

What ????

For Starkiller: Greysentinal, Comsic Force, DD77, ILS, and InsidiousVader
For Outlander: LadyKulvax and DarthAnt.

It's 5-2. Even if I counted you it's still a win for the Galen Clone.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

May 24th 2019, 12:24 pm
Thexan
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

May 24th 2019, 1:06 pm
Thexan.

May 24th 2019, 1:12 pm
THON.

Spoiler:
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

May 24th 2019, 3:30 pm
Thexan

@Kilius... shit I think that Outlander was winning so didn't think that making a case would be useful. But anyway shit's happend ! Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation  - Page 3 3750555731
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

May 24th 2019, 11:13 pm
I mean, Thon used force light to trap more dark side energy in a lake then that of the amount of what we have seen from Naga Sadow's ship (which has caused solar flares), which is a pretty impressive feat of power. I haven't seen Thexan do anything close to that. But if Thexan was really Arcann's superior as of Sacrifice then he might take
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum