Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

February 12th 2020, 9:13 am
Willing to use Anakin Solo, Anakin Skywalker (post IH, pre KFV), or Darth Jadus.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

February 14th 2020, 9:00 am
I'm actually interesting in representing a less used SWTOR character, like Darth Thanaton, Darth Baras, Darth Malgus, one of the act 3 TOR protagonists, etc.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 14th 2020, 9:03 am
BoD wrote:I'm actually interesting in representing a less used SWTOR character, like Darth Thanaton, Darth Baras, Darth Malgus, one of the act 3 TOR protagonists, etc.
For later (in a month or two) I'd be willing to reserve an SS with Jadus or Act III Barsen'thor vs. somebody from SWTOR (not HoT).
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 14th 2020, 10:05 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
IG wrote:
BoD wrote:I'm actually interesting in representing a less used SWTOR character, like Darth Thanaton, Darth Baras, Darth Malgus, one of the act 3 TOR protagonists, etc.
For later (in a month or two) I'd be willing to reserve an SS with Jadus or Act III Barsen'thor vs. somebody from SWTOR (not HoT).
Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 21 1289255181
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

February 18th 2020, 6:31 pm
I could do with a short TPM Maul vs TCW S4 Maul.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 20th 2020, 4:15 pm
Willing to go against anybody in an SS with strict time limits.

Last edited by IG on February 21st 2020, 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 20th 2020, 8:25 pm
Just to spur some activity on, I'll do Reborn Krayt vs anyone not named Luke or DE Sidious. My only condition is the debate is kept concise, no WoT opening posts. I don't mind a large character count by the finishing posts but not immediately.

Any takers?
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 20th 2020, 8:27 pm
Would you be willing to use anybody else? Just curious. I'm not as familiar with Krayt as I wished I was, and to be frank, I doubt there's anyone I could actually use and not get fodderized with bar maybe Luke (still likely would be fodderized, but not the point).

Of course I could use ROTJ Sidious if you were willing.
@ILS
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 21st 2020, 8:44 am
@IG I could use 130ABY aka Legacy #1 Krayt against someone less powerful. The RotJ offer is tempting since I'm not sure on that matchup myself.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

February 21st 2020, 8:52 am
@ILS I'll take you up on that offer. OT Sidious vs. War Krayt

Level One
Level One

February 21st 2020, 8:55 am
Y’all should do thul vs krayt
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 21st 2020, 8:58 am
@ILS Legacy 1 Krayt is Vong Krayt? I dunno who to use against him atm. Where do you have him relatively? ROTJ Sidious vs Reborn Krayt is cool too though.

Last edited by IG on February 21st 2020, 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 21st 2020, 9:01 am
IG already has 9 SS's let him finish those then clown him ILS
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 21st 2020, 9:02 am
Isv wrote:IG already has 9 SS's let him finish those then clown him ILS
4 running, none of which I have to post for atm.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 21st 2020, 9:23 am
IG wrote:@ILS Legacy 1 Krayt is Vong Krayt? I dunno who to use against him atm. Where do you have him relatively? ROTJ Sidious vs Reborn Krayt is cool too though.
I have #1 Krayt above EoRotS Kenobi and Vader atm Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 21 228124001
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 21st 2020, 9:31 am
ILS wrote:
IG wrote:@ILS Legacy 1 Krayt is Vong Krayt? I dunno who to use against him atm. Where do you have him relatively? ROTJ Sidious vs Reborn Krayt is cool too though.
I have #1 Krayt above EoRotS Kenobi and Vader atm Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 21 228124001
Alright, so > PT Titans? Could I use maybe UnuThul (with gorog, however you view it, amp or otherwise)?
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

February 21st 2020, 9:49 am
IG wrote:
ILS wrote:
Alright, so > PT Titans? Could I use maybe UnuThul (with gorog, however you view it, amp or otherwise)?
Sure. I won't be able to make a good thread for a while so you can do that if you like. I don't mind starting or you can if you want
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 22nd 2020, 4:20 pm
I'd be willing to do an Arcann v Malgus if anybody's interested.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

February 23rd 2020, 7:13 pm
Message reputation : 100% (5 votes)
I'm not the Kun debater here but I did have a thought... what if the revanites put thier money where thier mouth is and prove SF Malak supremacy once and for all. 

It would be an all out match between SF Malak and Prime Kun WITHOUT use of the WOTC Article

Like I said I'm not the Kun debater but I had a thought that @LadyKulvax might be interested in something like this? And I'm sure you can get at least one of the Revanites to go against you... unless they accept Kun > Malak that is.

And I'm not patronizing anyone, I would do this debate were I able to debate for Kun but I'm afraid not, just wanted to bring the idea to everyone's attention
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 23rd 2020, 7:18 pm
I feel like repping Obi-Wan or a character like Lana Beniko, Senya Tirall or Maul if anyone's interested.
Fated Xtasy
Fated Xtasy

February 25th 2020, 9:35 pm
Tag Team tournament ya'll. that's the post.
 EDIT: Rip, i was trying to recommend a tag team tourney but didn't read the thread title. Ignore me~
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

February 26th 2020, 4:19 pm
Already doing one of those
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

February 27th 2020, 2:18 am
Isv wrote:I'm not the Kun debater here but I did have a thought... what if the revanites put thier money where thier mouth is and prove SF Malak supremacy once and for all. 

It would be an all out match between SF Malak and Prime Kun WITHOUT use of the WOTC Article

Like I said I'm not the Kun debater but I had a thought that @LadyKulvax might be interested in something like this? And I'm sure you can get at least one of the Revanites to go against you... unless they accept Kun > Malak that is.

And I'm not patronizing anyone, I would do this debate were I able to debate for Kun but I'm afraid not, just wanted to bring the idea to everyone's attention

Even if I stomped the opposition in that debate, they'd just keep clinging to that quote. My conversation with Ant is ongoing though.

I am, however, interested in debating Kun again. Given how my debate with DC77 is going.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

March 4th 2020, 1:27 am
Ya know, despite my hesitation of doing 1 v 1 debates,mainly due to feeling like I wouldn't be able to put forth a good argument...which is strange cause I don't feel that way in open debates...but maybe it's because pressure isn't put upon me.

...Anyway though I'm gonna throw my 2 credits into the shockboxing ring. Now obviously as many know, not one for Force Users, so maybe no one will bite.

But if anyone wants to do a Non-Force User match up, I'm...game. Just no obvious spite matches.
AncientPower
AncientPower

March 8th 2020, 5:48 am
LadyKulvax wrote:I am, however, interested in debating Kun again.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum