Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) Empty Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am)

April 2nd 2021, 3:56 am
Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) Wpw11
K'KRUHK (AaylaSecuraFan) -VS- QUINLAN VOS (I Think Therefore I Am)

Character Constraints

A Opener -> 2,500K
B Opener -> 3,125K
A Response1 -> 3,725K
B Response1 -> 4,375K
A Response2 -> 5,000K
B Response2 -> 4,375K
A Response3 -> 3,750K
B Response3 -> 3,125K
A Conclusion -> 1,250K
B Conclusion -> 1,250K

(Opener B should contain counters to Opener A)
(Conclusions should not introduce wholly original arguments)
I Think Therefore I am
I Think Therefore I am

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) Empty Re: Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am)

April 4th 2021, 1:14 am
Alright. My basis for my opening statement will be that basically, K'kruhk hasn't done anything NEARLY as impressive as Quinlan Vos, even in his prime in the Legacy era.

Vos was able to kill the dark Jedi Volfe Karkko, who had the advantage in force power, and was so strong that it took the entire high council to defeat him and put him in stasis thousands of years ago. K'kruhk has never done anything close to that impressive.

Even if K'kruhk has gotten better past his fight with Quinlan Vos during the Clone Wars, it's still hard to say if he'd be even close to him in power level. During their fight on coruscant, Vos completely dominated him, and K'kruhk was only able to land a few shots.

Another thing I must point out is that Quinlan Vos defeated sura Bulq, who fought evenly with mace. Mace was able for fight evenly with prime grievous, using this logic, Quinlan Vos ~ Grievous. When put up against prime grievous, K'kruhk barely lasted 5 seconds, and got absolutely stomped and almost died. I don't really need to make my opener that detailed or complex, because I believe that this evidence is enough to prove that K'kruhk stands no chance at all against Vos via scaling. Even with his somewhat impressive TK feats
1,227 characters
Scans coming in a sec

Last edited by I Think Therefore I am on April 4th 2021, 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
I Think Therefore I am
I Think Therefore I am

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) Empty Re: Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am)

April 4th 2021, 1:18 am
Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 46929010
Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 38468510
Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 38467110
I Think Therefore I am
I Think Therefore I am

April 4th 2021, 1:19 am
Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 44512313
Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 38466810
Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 38466811
I Think Therefore I am
I Think Therefore I am

April 4th 2021, 1:21 am
Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 46171810
shame
shame

April 5th 2021, 12:50 pm
My opener will be divided into four sections.

Vos vs Karkko

Code:
Vos was able to kill the dark Jedi Volfe Karkko, who had the advantage in force power, and was so strong that it took the entire high council to defeat him and put him in stasis thousands of years ago. K'kruhk has never done anything close to that impressive.

During his fight with Volfe, Vos did not fight him fairly. The Jedi who were at the planet joined their thoughts (Battle Meditation) to help Vos, and even then, he only "just managed to defeat him."

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) BM2

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) BM3

-- Star Wars: Darkness

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) Unknown

-- Star Wars: Fact File 137 "Volfe Karkko"

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) Unknown

-- Star Wars: Fact File 103 "Quinlan Vos"

Suffice to say that Vos didn't easily win this, and had a lot of external help. So he is nowhere near Karkko and this does not prove superiority over K'Kruhk.

K'Kruhk vs Vos

Code:
During their fight on coruscant, Vos completely dominated him, and K'kruhk was only able to land a few shots.

K'Kruhk didn't land only a few shots, he knocked Vos on the ground, defeating him. And even then, it was a "struggle" for Quinlan, who couldn't defeat the Whiphid in a lightsaber duel. K'Kruhk was only griped by the Force when he asked Quinlan to surrender, and would normally lower his defenses. K'Kruhk is a pacifist, and he even considered leaving the Jedi Order at the beginning of the Clone Wars because of his ideals, and even after their fight on Coruscant, K'Kruhk still trust Vos' allegiance to the Jedi and the Light Side. I ask you, why would he have his defenses up if he trusts Vos to surrender? It doesn't match K'Kruhk's character, nor the situation. Also, Force Pushing someone =/= TK domination. So I think K'Kruhk is solidly above Vos in this fight.

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 2

-- Star Wars: Republic Issue 63

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 1

-- Star Wars: Fact File 138 "Vos' Mission"

Passing the trials and achieving the rank of Jedi Knight, K'Kruhk matured into a introspective Jedi. Despite his fearsome countenance and the Whiphid reputation for fierceness, he had strong pacifist ideals.

-- Databanks: K'Kruhk

Vos vs Sora/Sora vs Mace/Mace vs Grievous

Code:
Another thing I must point out is that Quinlan Vos defeated sura Bulq, who fought evenly with mace. Mace was able for fight evenly with prime grievous, using this logic, Quinlan Vos ~ Grievous. When put up against prime grievous, K'kruhk barely lasted 5 seconds, and got absolutely stomped and almost died.

Again, when Vos confronted Sora, he was being amped by Aayla's and Tholme's Battle Meditation.

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 6

-- Star Wars: Republic: Siege of Saleucami

During the fight with Sora Bulq, Mace did not fight at his full strenght. Mace was deeply conflicted with the fall of his dear friend (someone who he had a very close friendship), and ever since the beginning of the war, Mace has nightmares (in Shatterpoint) and was always conflicted due to not ending the conflict in Geonosis when he had the chance.

-- Star Wars: Fact File 108 "Jedi Schism"

Concerning the fight with GG, it really shouldn't be indicative that AOTC Mace (the one who fights Sora) would fare in the same way as he did in his almost ROTS Mace version, who has growth throughout the war by leading campaigns against the CIS. So Grievous ~ Quinlan has no place to exist whatsoever, since GG matches ROTS Mace, who is then superior to his AOTC Version, who fought Sora while having internal conflicts, and then Quinlan who fought Sora while amped. While K'Kruhk fought Grievous while in his Pre-Prime, exhausted, with no prior knowledge as to how GG fights and being scared. Fair fight huh? The fight also doesn't bind 150 years of growth K'Kruhk.

"You must have fear, surprise (...)" - Dooku

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 7

-- Star Wars: The New Essential Chronology

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 8

-- Star Wars: Dark Times: Fire Carrier

-- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia: Volume II

The Warmaster

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) Warmaster1

Cade calls K'Kruhk a "Warmaster", comparing his position within the Jedi Order with the rank of the Yuuzhan Vong people. A Warmaster is only below the Supreme Overlord in terms of power and skill. So K'Kruhk, within the Jedi, is only below the equivalent to the "Supreme Overlord" of the Jedi Order. And the one who is equivalent to that is the Jedi Grand-Master Kol Skywalker. Thus, K'Kruhk is only capped by Kol, but above every other Jedi as of the Legacy Era.

-- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia: Volume III

So, K'Kruhk is above Wolf Sazen, who stalemated Darth Stryfe in a duel, and this Stryfe is above the one we see in Vector, who is an equal to Vector Cade (due to a TK clash). I don't need to get on specifics about Skywalker growth and power... and K'Kruhk is above that.

- Star Wars: Legacy War

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 4577304-02

-- Star Wars: Vector

And regarding this:

Code:
Even with his somewhat impressive TK feats

K'Kruhk holding of nuclear blasts isn't impressive? While holding tons of debris?

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) RCO024_1461988721

-- Star Wars: Legacy: Claws of the Dragon

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) 24

-- Star Wars: Legacy: The Hidden Temple

Stomper Showdown R2 #4- K'Kruhk (AaylaSecuraFan) vs Quinlan Vos (I Think Therefore I Am) Unknown_1

-- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Cross-Sections

Character Count: 3,122
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum