Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

December 6th 2020, 11:10 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 26 3344068304
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

December 7th 2020, 6:42 am
Nute_Chethray wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:Again, is anyone up to do a debate against me? I'll be using Cade, of course.
How would you feel about Ajunta Pall vs Cade?

I'd feel great about it. I'm in school right now, but I'll PM you on Discord when I get home, and we can discuss the details there.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

December 7th 2020, 6:48 am
NotAA3 wrote:
Nute_Chethray wrote:
NotAA3 wrote:Again, is anyone up to do a debate against me? I'll be using Cade, of course.
How would you feel about Ajunta Pall vs Cade?

I'd feel great about it. I'm in school right now, but I'll PM you on Discord when I get home, and we can discuss the details there.
Great! Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 26 1289255181
Tybalt
Tybalt

January 7th 2021, 10:35 pm
@Praxis Are you interested in doing one on TPM Maul vs TPM Sidious? We are kind of derailing the Savage Opress vs Kaan, Kas'im and Kopecz thread.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

January 12th 2021, 10:10 pm
@Tybalt Never said TPM Maul was better than TPM Sidious. Wouldn't argue for Maul beating him.

January 29th 2021, 9:51 pm
Might take a Tenebrous (Me) vs Jinn debate if anyone is interested. Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 26 1289255181
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 30th 2021, 6:27 pm
Suggestion perhaps for all you folks, to make these SS more interesting.

Why not use a character you are COMPLETELY unfamiliar with? Eh? A sort of random pick outta the hat of unfamiliar characters.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 30th 2021, 6:43 pm
Up, spice things up a bit 😛
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

January 30th 2021, 10:15 pm
Zenwolf wrote:Suggestion perhaps for all you folks, to make these SS more interesting.

Why not use a character you are COMPLETELY unfamiliar with? Eh? A sort of random pick outta the hat of unfamiliar characters.
That would be pretty fun actually. The Comic Versus Forum back on KMC did that often.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

February 8th 2021, 3:45 am
VictreebelVictr wrote:Might take a Tenebrous (Me) vs Jinn debate if anyone is interested. Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 26 1289255181

Will you be interrested in a Tenebrous (you) vs Mara Jade or Suited Vader (me) ? If you have other idea of SS I'm open to proposition
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum