Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

November 23rd 2019, 8:59 am
Given that my previous SS with Cade doesn't appear to be happening (SiithArchaeologist has left the site and I don't have contact with him) I'm willing to rep him against pretty much any tier 8 characters.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

November 23rd 2019, 9:14 am
Word Salad wrote:Given that my previous SS with Cade doesn't appear to be happening (SiithArchaeologist has left the site and I don't have contact with him) I'm willing to rep him against pretty much any tier 8 characters.

Are you sure about that?
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 9:19 am
IdrisianGraecus wrote:@EmperorCaedus So would you mind a Revan Reborn vs. LS Rots Anakin? Not Zonakin or KFV.
Revan (KotOR) vs Anakin (base) and you got a deal. If you still want Reborn I might argue Zonakin
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 10:00 am
Reborn is nowhere near Zonakin man. Reborn is like Dooku level. You hold Revan way higher than me. SoR is around KFV Level imo (> Yoda and ROTS Sidious, but below KFV)
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 11:04 am
Anyone willing to do a Han (me) vs. Scree?
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 23rd 2019, 12:53 pm
Meatpants wrote:
Word Salad wrote:Given that my previous SS with Cade doesn't appear to be happening (SiithArchaeologist has left the site and I don't have contact with him) I'm willing to rep him against pretty much any tier 8 characters.

Are you sure about that?

Not 100% sure (still awaiting confirmation), but I'd like to have another SS on the go as opposed to just one with you, which will take eons to finish at this rate.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 1:16 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Reborn is nowhere near Zonakin man. Reborn is like Dooku level. You hold Revan way higher than me. SoR is around KFV Level imo (> Yoda and ROTS Sidious, but below KFV)
Ok so are you down with Revan (Reborn) vs Anakin (boRotS) I’ll use base Anakin but only from RotS
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 1:49 pm
Done
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 1:51 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Done
This is my first SS
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 2:31 pm
Actually EC, could I change that? Preferably Caedus vs Revan Reborn, I’m no longer convinced Revan > Anamin
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 2:39 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Actually EC, could I change that? Preferably Caedus vs Revan Reborn, I’m no longer convinced Revan > Anamin
Caedus vs KotOR Revan and you got a deal
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 3:11 pm
Reborn is Caedus level man, definitely not KOTOR. I hold Caedus higher than most, but there is no way that KOTOR Revan can win. And you have home team advantage with Caedus as it is.
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 3:13 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Reborn is Caedus level man, definitely not KOTOR. I hold Caedus higher than most, but there is no way that KOTOR Revan can win. And you have home team advantage with Caedus as it is.
Dude, we agreed on Anakin vs Revan reborn but you decided to change it last second.

Last edited by EmperorCaedus on January 4th 2020, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 3:16 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Reborn is Caedus level man, definitely not KOTOR. I hold Caedus higher than most, but there is no way that KOTOR Revan can win. And you have home team advantage with Caedus as it is.
Actually if we’d just go back to Anakin vs Revan Reborn that’d be great
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 3:17 pm
I changed my mind because of the fact that Anakin is above. KOTOR is not Caedus level, more like right after Sacrifice Jacen..
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 3:20 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:I changed my mind because of the fact that Anakin is above. KOTOR is not Caedus level, more like right after Sacrifice Jacen..
I’ll allow you to bring your Revan to Foundry level if you’d like. Foundry Revan vs Anakin (RotS)
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 3:21 pm
Foundry is sub KOTOR and Reborn though.....
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 23rd 2019, 3:22 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Foundry is sub KOTOR and Reborn though.....
What about KFV vs Revan (SoR)
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

November 23rd 2019, 3:34 pm
Dude, KOTOR vs Caedus
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

November 23rd 2019, 5:24 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Anyone willing to do a Han (me) vs. Scree?

Well that would be new.

That said, I'm still never quite sure on using the TOR Protags in any kind of fight.

Mainly cause we miss a big part of the picture and that's mainly the actual fight. We always seem to get a beginning and then it goes right to the end.

I mean there might be pauses within the fight and then shows a cutscene of fighting, then moving onto more fighting before the end. This I feel is fine.

But it's just...we do kinda not know very much on.

1. How the fight really went.

2. What gear was used.

It's like TFU 1/2(barring of course the novels obviously) and Kotor fights, yeah we know obviously the character won. But we don't really know how, which is kinda important.

I mean did they just use their lightsabers? Were Force Powers involved or not? Which ones were used?

Did they just use blasters? What kind of gadgets did they have on hand? Did they have help? 

There's a lot of variables here and it kinda makes using the TOR Protags much like just using a custom character, which I don't really think is entirely fair cause then you can just go

"Oh my character has X and Y, so they clearly can beat Z."
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

November 24th 2019, 2:35 am
Down to debate with Ulic or Kun
EmperorCaedus
EmperorCaedus
Level Three
Level Three

November 24th 2019, 2:51 am
KingofBlades wrote:Down to debate with Ulic or Kun
Kun vs Anakin (RotS)
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

November 24th 2019, 3:04 am
Lmao. No. You're either severely overestimating Kun's power or severely underestimating Anakin's.
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

November 24th 2019, 4:21 am
The idea Kun can't compete with Anakin is cancer.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

November 24th 2019, 3:44 pm
It'd definitely be nice to see more canon SS's. Could prove an interesting challenge for a lot of people on the site considering that a lot of people on the board don't seem to have a comprehensive understanding of power levels or feats in the new canon.

Some suggestions for more ambiguous characters who could be used:

Asajj Ventress,
Ahsoka Tano (TCW or Rebels),
Kanan Jarrus (seasons 1/2 or prime),
Ezra Bridger (prime),
Luke (any era),
Obi-Wan Kenobi,
Anakin Skywalker,
Lord Momin,
Darth Sidious (TCW/ROTS),
Mace Windu (TCW), 
Sabine Wren,
Hera Syndulla,
Yoda,
General Grievous,
Captain Rex,
Darth Maul (TPM, TCW, or Rebels),
Count Dooku.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum