Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 4 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 7:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
BoD wrote:
Quorian Debatist wrote:
BoD wrote:It's honestly depressing to see the same rhetoric from both sides.

Aren't you part of the depressing rhetoric wave that has bogged down Vader's side though? Like maybe not sit like you're above it all when throwing potshots, and utilizing the same proof every thread and getting shut down before saying something so ironic.

No matter what you think I'm saying about Latham, he's a breath of fresh air to what came before, and I'm sure for the fans too while they waited for finished blogs and comparisons.

No more Bod, no more ISV! The people want Latham and Latham will cum! Herald his arrival or stew in jealousy.
As opposed to the sarcastic rhetoric machine that is QD?  Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 4 1668617588  

Not really sure you're in much of a position to claim anyone is bogging a side down when you spend most of your time with half-arsed trolling.

Getting throttled in debates and then taking up the same stances that got you throttled ad nauseum for the same character is different than being "sarcastic." But yes, I have bogged down "trolling" while you've helped grind your character in the dirt. Same thing really.

Now that the people have seen Latham they have their hopes up. Maybe up your effectiveness to meet their standards now and raise Vader from the dead instead of acting like a neutral observer who don't do no wrong.

It all starts at KoB and he has no admittance fee. Prove you can be the Vader's Latham so Latham doesn't have to be.

BoD wrote:Side note: I love how you assumed I was talking about you. Insecure much?

BoD wrote:
You, no.

QD is basically saying in his roundabout way that because you aren't replying to Ant, Ant and KoB win by default.

[hideedit]

Last edited by Quorian Debatist on April 3rd 2020, 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:10 pm
BoD goes to university, I don't, so that should explain his lack of effort.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 3rd 2020, 7:13 pm
I hereby christen Latham as the founding leader of the Knights of Vader.

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 4 Darth-vader-pose-16x9

I hereby prostate myself at his feet, as a humble and devout Knight of Vader. We will take back control and rule with an iron fist, if it takes ten, twenty, a thousand years! All hail Latham, our leader!

LATHAM!
LATHAM!
LATHAM!
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:13 pm
Darth Latham
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:17 pm
Sorry guys, but I don't accept who stroking/feeding praise, but thanks anyway, I hereby hand over the leadership to Lorenzo, and don't be ungrateful about it.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:20 pm
wtf have u just done. i will be fucking crucified by them, u ape
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 3rd 2020, 7:21 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:Darth Latham
You are Darth Lorenzo I, the Voice of our leader, Darth LATHAM.

You will serve as an adviser, the second-in-command, the leading diplomat and voice of our Master. You are the first and most important extension of his will.

So it is written. What now, PT scum? What now? Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 4 2266747095
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:21 pm
Not my problem, sorry.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 3rd 2020, 7:22 pm
Latham2000 wrote:The Vader brigade belongs to the people most dedicated to defending Vader, as that's not me, ISV and BoD can have Vader all they want. A one off post by me doesn't mean I am better than BoD or ISV.
You also forget me yo....

This become a shitpost thread btw

Last edited by The lord of hunger on April 3rd 2020, 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:23 pm
My bad, I couldn't be arsed typing out everyone's name on this crappy phone of mine anyway.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 3rd 2020, 7:24 pm
Latham2000 wrote:My bad, I couldn't be arsed typing out everyone's name on this crappy phone of mine anyway.
No problem Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 4 228124001
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 3rd 2020, 7:24 pm
Latham2000 wrote:Sorry guys, but I don't accept who stroking/feeding praise, but thanks anyway, I hereby hand over the leadership to Lorenzo, and don't be ungrateful about it.
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:wtf have u just done. i will be fucking crucified by them, u ape

Do you think Lord Vader chose the power given to him, my brothers? Destiny chooses us! It is the great leader who does not lust after power, but accepts his lot! You are no mere beggars or vagrants, sophists or tyrants! You are the KNIGHTS OF VADER!

WE WILL FUCK OUR ENEMIES TO DEATH WITH THE POWER OF COUNTLESS COLLAPSING DWARF STARS!

WE WILL TEAR THEIR ASSHOLES ASUNDER, LEAVE THEIR INTESTINES SCATTERED, THEIR SHITPIPES BARREN AS A DESERT!

WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED, WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED! FUCK GEORGE LUCAS, FUCK G-CANON!

VADER!
VADER!
VADER!
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:26 pm
Man, I think MyGod is who we really need for this. Someone get him over here.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 3rd 2020, 7:27 pm
Latham2000 wrote:Man, I think MyGod is who we really need for this. Someone get him over here.
I will send an emissary to parlay with him immediately, my Lord! Your will be done, our ranks will swell with the lifeblood of Vader's devotees, I swear it!
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 3rd 2020, 7:29 pm
Imao the sheevites are returning
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

To cheat Vader low balling, is a power only one has achieved, but if we all work together, I know we can discover the secret.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Getting throttled in debates and then taking up the same stances that got you throttled ad nauseum for the same character is different than being "sarcastic." But yes, I have bogged down "trolling" while you've helped grind your character in the dirt. Same thing really.

That doesn't even make any sense, but I suppose that's more your standard now, isn't it? 

Also: Using a dead language doesn't make you look more intelligent.

Now that the people have seen Latham they have their hopes up. Maybe up your effectiveness to meet their standards now and raise Vader from the dead instead of acting like a neutral observer who don't do no wrong.

Who said I could match Latham's effectiveness even before I was at uni and it's exam season? 

It all starts at KoB and he has no admittance fee. Prove you can be the Vader's Latham so Latham doesn't have to be.

Why Bran, it almost sounds like you're offering constructive criticism for once in your life. I'm sure this was intentional, right?
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

As our new God-Emperor, LATHAM, you will need a council to advise you. Elect anyone but the HERETICS ISV & BOD
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

April 3rd 2020, 7:30 pm
Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 4 51u2kEPyXUL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on April 3rd 2020, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 3rd 2020, 7:30 pm
Latham2000 wrote:To cheat Vader low balling, is a power only one has achieved, but if we all work together, I know we can discover the secret.
YOU ARE WISE, MY LORD!

We will discover the secret to Vader's salvation, on my oath as a Knight, I swear it!
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:32 pm
You guys are shit followers, I said ISV and BoD can have Vader and you don't even listen to that command.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

LATHAM! LATHAM! LIBERATOR!
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

We need to make ILS a vade tard asap tbh. BOD and ISV have been keeping the hordes at semi bay. both me and LOH are useless, so they need more help. we have the one time blessing of latham, but they will soon lose, and vader will then turn into aurra sing lvl.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

Well...if ILS is backing this, I forfeit all claims to leadership to Latham. That post alone convinces me he's more worthy of the role than I.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Ngl, BoD doing sarcasm is like Chris Cuomo not getting the coronavirus. 

Spoiler:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum