Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 3 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 5:29 pm
Latham2000 wrote:Ant wasn't using the quote to argue that Vader is sub-TPM Kenobi, and I am far too tired for to have another exchange. It took more 4, perhaps 5 hours, to deconstruct KingofBlades' post.
i was meaning in general ant is kinda neutral here
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 5:33 pm
I'll wait until Latham responds to Ant before I post my opinion on this topic. It's going to get really interesting I feel. Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 3 2960029119
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 5:37 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 3 3363707401 Me and Ant didn't even start a debate with each other in the first place, I don't even know if I will be able to make time for my response to KingofBlades if he responds because if he does, I am not putting in another 4-5 hours of my time Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 3 3363707401
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 5:40 pm
Guess that settles it. Ant has made up for KingofLayDownMyBlades' failures. The Vader boys came back for a couple hours high-fiving and doing aerial flips in joy over Latham but then Ant said "Hey, not today sport." They're back at square one again, and it's all thanks to that instigator KoB. Dang.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 5:41 pm
Did Ant write a rebuttal to my wall of text response to KoB? If so, I am afraid I can't find it.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 5:44 pm
I made a rebuttal to KOB too on page 4 of the topic if you are interested. Though I must admit you may find it shit. I'm relatively new to the debating world. Latham's post was way better
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 5:55 pm
Latham I see it more as a natural evolution of the argument. KoB laid down the framework while Ant did the drywall and all the interior designs and prettied it up. Even though you may have SMACKED down KoB, the game has evolved and Ant put it back in play. Was really looking forward to how you dealt with evolution.

SithSauce wrote:I made a rebuttal to KOB too on page 4 of the topic if you are interested. Though I must admit you may find it shit. I'm relatively new to the debating world. Latham's post was way better

Well we all can't be Latham, but you'll find no better place to find your newborn shakey deer legs than where you did. Think of it like an RPG. You slay a couple hundred pigs and eventually you'll work your way up to take the boss on in Latham.
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 3rd 2020, 5:55 pm
Quorian Debatist wrote:Guess that settles it. Ant has made up for KingofLayDownMyBlades' failures. The Vader boys came back for a couple hours high-fiving and doing aerial flips in joy over Latham but then Ant said "Hey, not today sport." They're back at square one again, and it's all thanks to that instigator KoB. Dang.
Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 3 1019854026
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 6:02 pm
Oh, so you're telling me that Ant still has the majority of the forum convinced that RotJ Vader is equal to RotJ Luke, but inferior to RotS Anakin/Vader (or is there more?), I've never disputed that, but neither me or Ant agree that Vader is sub-TPM Kenobi, that's the disagreement that me and KoB had. Quite frankly I think the idea that RotJ Vader is more powerful than RotS Anakin/Vader is also an extreme like the idea that Vader is sub-TPM Kenobi, but on different ends of the spectrum.

Last edited by Latham2000 on April 3rd 2020, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 3rd 2020, 6:03 pm
It's honestly depressing to see the same rhetoric from both sides.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 6:11 pm
BoD, are you talking about me and Quorian Debatist? I'm still guessing at message he's trying to give me.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 3rd 2020, 6:30 pm

• Latham2000

BoD, are you talking about me and Quorian Debatist? I'm still guessing at message he's trying to give me.
You, no.

QD is basically saying in his roundabout way that because you aren't replying to Ant, Ant and KoB win by default.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 6:35 pm
But when and where dis Ant say Vader is sub-TPM Kenobi?? He said the opposite a page ago.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 6:39 pm
BoD wrote:It's honestly depressing to see the same rhetoric from both sides.

Aren't you part of the depressing rhetoric wave that has bogged down Vader's side though? Like maybe not sit like you're above it all when throwing potshots, and utilizing the same proof every thread and getting shut down before saying something so ironic.

No matter what you think I'm saying about Latham, he's a breath of fresh air to what came before, and I'm sure for the fans too while they waited for finished blogs and comparisons.

No more Bod, no more ISV! The people want Latham and Latham will cum! Herald his arrival or stew in jealousy.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

April 3rd 2020, 6:41 pm
LATHAM
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 6:43 pm
Yeh I'm not getting Quorian. Latham touched upon a lot more in his Vader post than what was brought up here.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 6:44 pm
Jesus fucking Christ.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

April 3rd 2020, 6:47 pm
Suspect Insight will be yours! BOD! The Vader pretender ,ISV. All your enemies...will fall
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 6:48 pm
The Vader brigade belongs to the people most dedicated to defending Vader, as that's not me, ISV and BoD can have Vader all they want. A one off post by me doesn't mean I am better than BoD or ISV.
Quorian Debatist
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 6:50 pm
Latham2000 wrote:The Vader brigade belongs to the people most dedicated to defending Vader , as that's not me, ISV and BoD can have Vader all they want. A one off post by me doesn't mean I am better than BoD or ISV.

It's yours for the taking! Control is weak held with very limp wrists. Take it from the weak and let Vader flourish under your leadership. I could see myself making pro Vader posts under the almighty shadow of LATHAM!

[hideedit]

Last edited by Quorian Debatist on April 3rd 2020, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 6:51 pm
Too...Much...Trolling...
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 6:51 pm
ngl, latham would be gangbanged if he kept this up. at least he is smart enough to quit.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 6:57 pm
I bet if KoB responds, you guys are going to throw me under the bus and say I am a washed up disgrace to Vader who belongs in the same bin a BoD and ISV. And yeah there's no way I am going to bother fending off how many Vader skeptics there are, that's like being a spider trying to escape the wrath of an entire ant colony.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 3rd 2020, 6:58 pm
Quorian Debatist wrote:
BoD wrote:It's honestly depressing to see the same rhetoric from both sides.

Aren't you part of the depressing rhetoric wave that has bogged down Vader's side though? Like maybe not sit like you're above it all when throwing potshots, and utilizing the same proof every thread and getting shut down before saying something so ironic.

No matter what you think I'm saying about Latham, he's a breath of fresh air to what came before, and I'm sure for the fans too while they waited for finished blogs and comparisons.

No more Bod, no more ISV! The people want Latham and Latham will cum! Herald his arrival or stew in jealousy.
As opposed to the sarcastic rhetoric machine that is QD?  Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 3 1668617588  

Not really sure you're in much of a position to claim anyone is bogging a side down when you spend most of your time with half-arsed trolling.

Side note: I love how you assumed I was talking about you. Insecure much?

Last edited by BoD on April 3rd 2020, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

April 3rd 2020, 6:58 pm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum