Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 5 Empty Re: Darth Vader vs TPM Windu

April 3rd 2020, 7:33 pm
Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 5 Images10
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:33 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:Ngl, BoD doing sarcasm is like Chris Cuomo not getting the coronavirus. 

Spoiler:
this wouldve been funny if i knew who that was.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 3rd 2020, 7:34 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:Ngl, BoD doing sarcasm is like Chris Cuomo not getting the coronavirus. 
Could be worse. It could be like an American comedy and ripping off other people's jokes from other threads and shows.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:38 pm
The US version of the Inbetweeners oh my fucking god, BoD why remind me of that shit?

Last edited by Latham2000 on April 3rd 2020, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 3rd 2020, 7:38 pm
Latham2000 wrote:The US version of the Inbetweeneea oh my fucking god, BoD why remind me of that shit?
Not my fault, it was Antkins who reminded me.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:41 pm
Let's not forget about The People vs George Lucas, that one shots all G canon quotes.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 3rd 2020, 7:45 pm
Latham2000 wrote:Let's not forget about The People vs George Lucas, that one shots all G canon quotes.
Don't be ridiculous, the only one who truly owns Star Wars is the lord himself:

Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 5 Faqpic10
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:50 pm
i love that show. the movies were good too
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:52 pm
Let's not forget the AEYTK list, Erkan has wielded it with extreme proficiency.
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 3rd 2020, 7:53 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 5 Rogue-11

Last edited by ILS on April 3rd 2020, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 3rd 2020, 7:53 pm
@ILS Okay, I'm actually curious: what is your obsession with Star Wars characters having anal sex? Is it a kink?
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 7:54 pm
Hellooooooo YouTubeeee
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 7:59 pm
No one remembers the case I provided before Latham Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 5 1648373583
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 3rd 2020, 8:00 pm
SithSauce wrote:No one remembers the case I provided before Latham Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 5 1648373583
Not now, SS. There are ILS kinks to be explained and Vaderites to recruit.

Spoiler:
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 3rd 2020, 8:03 pm
BoD wrote:@ILS Okay, I'm actually curious: what is your obsession with Star Wars characters having anal sex? Is it a kink?
It is good that you have asked this question, disciple. You see, the prostate is the key to channeling the unlimited power of the Dark Side. Through the prostate, the unfathomable energies which permeate the galaxy - Dark Side energies - can be tapped, cajoled and unleashed in awe-inspiring demonstrations of raw power!

So it was written in one of our most pivotal and founding texts:

When the Force is sensed and moved by emotion, from the very center of the body, and meditated from the lower vital centers of the prostate, it acts with the destructive power of a storm … and the savagery of a beast.

Anger is the most potent catalyst to this kind of power. And anger that becomes rage, when channeled through the “vital gate” in the center of the body, can unleash absolutely unstoppable potency through the prostate.

Add the exquisite control of a fine intelligence standing watch over anger, and one has aggression that can kill with precision, crush cartilage from afar … or murder opponents from a great distance.

I have learned that Anger and Will joined together are the greatest power.

I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of dark side Power.

Anger concentrated by Will in the vital center of the body creates a portal through the prostate through which vast energies are released—the energies of the dark side of the Force.

Standing watch with the mind, in my meditation of Anger, I have slain my enemies from great distances through the dark side Power that permeates the galaxy. I have created lightning, and unleashed its destructive fire.

Using this knowledge, I can unleash the dark side energies that are all around us, even to shatter the fabric of space itself. In this way, I have created storms.

Through a simple act of Will, I can generate Force Storms, energy storms that are vastly destructive and virtually unstoppable. Although triggering such storms requires mere thought and inclination, I admit I am not yet able to completely control the phenomenon. Among my goals is to perfect this control.

Darth Latham2000, Book of Lascivious Sexual Anger, Volume 3 - A Treatise on Prostates

So you see, my friend? This is why you must offer your prostate to the Iron Grip of Lord Vader! Allow the seductive power of his will to tickle your cervix, and there is little that will be outwith your reach!
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 8:03 pm
I don't think anyone has seen it tbh. Literally every fucking post about Vader causes a mass hysteria in the versus community and it ends up being 5 pages long. So it's buried deeply in there, lost and forgotten. lmao
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 3rd 2020, 8:07 pm
SithSauce wrote:I don't think anyone has seen it tbh. Literally every fucking post about Vader causes a mass hysteria in the versus community and it ends up being 5 pages long. So it's buried deeply in there, lost and forgotten. lmao
Brother, no contribution to the supremacy of our Lord will go unappreciated or unnoticed! Join us, our ranks swell already and the hour is yet young! You could go far with the Knights of Vader!

Seize the power that is your birthright!
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 8:07 pm
SithSauce wrote:I don't think anyone has seen it tbh. Literally every fucking post about Vader causes a mass hysteria in the versus community and it ends up being 5 pages long. So it's buried deeply in there, lost and forgotten. lmao
Your post was good, though wasn't as prominent because it was nowhere near the massive wall of text I dumped on KoB.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 8:11 pm
@ILS I woul like to have that vegan amp that you experienced 3 years ago, it was potent enough for you to one shot noobsnowman and take down several comic vine users with you.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 3rd 2020, 8:14 pm
Latham2000 wrote:
Your post was good, though wasn't as prominent because it was nowhere near the massive wall of text I dumped on KoB.
Thank you friend.
Latham2000
Latham2000
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 8:15 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Anyone who defies Lord Vader are kuffar.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 3rd 2020, 8:27 pm
ILS taking my schtick of being supreme all powerful commander of Vaderites, no originality.

Sad!
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

April 3rd 2020, 8:29 pm
> Korriban wrote:ILS taking my schtick of being supreme all powerful commander of Vaderites, no originality.

Sad!
ur pfp is dooku. u gotta commit more man
The Lost
The Lost
Level Five
Level Five

April 3rd 2020, 8:30 pm
> Korriban wrote:ILS taking my schtick of being supreme all powerful commander of Vaderites, no originality.

Sad!
Heretic. None other than DarthLatham2000 can claim that signal honor.

So it is written.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 3rd 2020, 8:59 pm
I trained Latham  Darth Vader vs TPM Windu - Page 5 4037459623
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum