Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

(READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT  - Page 6 Empty Re: (READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT

January 26th 2020, 5:33 pm
mickey
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

(READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT  - Page 6 Empty Re: (READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT

January 28th 2020, 9:27 pm
Bod... man. I'm gonna make you admiral Motti If you don't finish this right now.
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

February 20th 2020, 8:32 pm
@BoD 

You still doing this? No rush, but I am genuinely curious as to how this is gonna go.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 20th 2020, 8:34 pm
@Zenwolf If all goes well, first post should be up soon. Hit a personal roadblock and working around it while doing deadlines.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 20th 2020, 8:55 pm
Yes, I'm sure it'll still be coming soon by Christmas. No rush BoD, take your time.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

February 20th 2020, 9:34 pm
Thanks for agreeing, HP. That's a weight off my mind, knowing that you're going to support me no matter what.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

April 5th 2020, 11:27 am
@Lorenzo.r.2nd @Underachiever599 @NotAA3 @Meatpants @EmperorCaedus @Heartoftheforce @HellfireUnit @The Witness @Zenwolf @O-Siri @MasterCilghal @AlexSerp @> Korriban @LOTL @The Lord of Hunger @AlakanSpacewalker @master vader

I've tagged everyone who's shown interest or asked to be tagged. Please switch to page 1 to read it, which is where the rest will be published. Super sorry it took so long to do. Next post won't take nearly as long. Let me know if you'd like a tag for future posts.

Last edited by BoD on April 5th 2020, 12:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

April 5th 2020, 11:52 am
this is just the beginning of the vader wank 

nice work ! :,)
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

April 5th 2020, 2:46 pm
cool cool
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

April 5th 2020, 3:21 pm
Excellent work. There is also some things like the Purge thing I linked in discord from insider which says this is early and inexperienced Darth Vader which affirms all your points nicely:

(READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT  - Page 6 Screen29
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

April 5th 2020, 4:09 pm
@BoD: Good post. (READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT  - Page 6 1289255181
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 5th 2020, 4:35 pm
Nice BOD
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

April 5th 2020, 5:37 pm
@BoD Nice, you could also scale those noted Jedi from the average Jedi Padawans/Knights and their accolades/hype/feats from my RT too.
LOTL

April 6th 2020, 12:57 am
Pretty cool
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

April 6th 2020, 4:40 am
LOTL wrote:Pretty cool
Dude this is perfect timing for you to return again. The Vader camp is rising.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum