Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

(READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT  - Page 5 Empty Re: (READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT

December 31st 2019, 9:47 am
@The Witness He's English. If we're not portrayed as xenophobic, then we're not accurately portrayed.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

(READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT  - Page 5 Empty Re: (READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT

December 31st 2019, 9:54 am
:nygax:
The Witness
The Witness

December 31st 2019, 10:43 am
BreakofDawn wrote:@The Witness He's English. If we're not portrayed as xenophobic, then we're not accurately portrayed.
Yeh but this was a character who trained under an alien as a jedi. So I guess the darkside turned Dooku into a narcissist, xenophobic ass hole?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 31st 2019, 10:55 am
Doubt it. He respected Yoda more than anybody else, and was one of the most prolific instructors in the order, often considered it's best too.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 31st 2019, 11:06 am
The Witness wrote:
BreakofDawn wrote:@The Witness He's English. If we're not portrayed as xenophobic, then we're not accurately portrayed.
Yeh but this was a character who trained under an alien as a jedi. So I guess the darkside turned Dooku into a narcissist, xenophobic ass hole?
Lots of racists, xenophobes, etc. do that. "I'm not xenophobic, one of my best friends was an alien!"

Likelihood is that Dooku's mind was conditioned to accept it from a very young age, before this xenophobic mindset set in. As he grew older, he viewed any alien with disdain or outright disgust. Yoda was an exception because he revered him and thought of him like a father.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 31st 2019, 6:07 pm
so, is this coming out later tomorrow or something?
O-Siri
O-Siri

December 31st 2019, 9:30 pm
The Witness wrote:
He was a narcissist even before he turned to the dark side. Read Legacy of the Jedi, which covers his time as an acolyte. His goal was to be the greatest Jedi and surpass even Yoda all for self-serving glorious reasons rather than to serve the greater good, treats friends as expendable allies, thinks arrogance isn't a problem for a Jedi, had a rather distant strictly student-teacher relationship with Qui-Gon and almost killed his former friend in a bloodlust as a Jedi Knight. The Sith was a natural fit for him.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

December 31st 2019, 9:41 pm
@Lorenzo.r.2nd I have deadlines for the 6th. Patience. First one will be up on the 7th or 8th.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

December 31st 2019, 9:43 pm
K
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 9th 2020, 10:52 pm
@BOD are u doing all of them in one, or one at a time?
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

January 11th 2020, 2:24 pm
(READ OP) Battle misconceptions: Darth Vader (Legends) - DEFUNCT  - Page 5 Lord-p10
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 11th 2020, 2:28 pm
Sounds like a no to me
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 11th 2020, 10:51 pm
sounds like a no to me x2

vader brigade needs you bod 
your are our only hope

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 12th 2020, 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 12th 2020, 12:41 am
Wtf
Zenwolf
Zenwolf
Level One
Level One

January 19th 2020, 10:34 pm
@BoD This is still going right?

No rush, I'm just really curious.
AlakanSpacewalker
AlakanSpacewalker

January 25th 2020, 2:03 pm
When will these be done?
The lord of hunger
The lord of hunger
Level Two
Level Two

January 25th 2020, 2:04 pm
Í ask the same thing all Night....

Vader needs wank and respect especially in this site

Last edited by The lord of hunger on January 25th 2020, 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 25th 2020, 2:04 pm
great question.
master vader
master vader

January 25th 2020, 5:33 pm
i would like to see this
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

January 26th 2020, 12:30 am
@master Vader Welcome to the forum. From where do you hail?
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 26th 2020, 12:41 am
prolly some sort of rain cloud in some cold area
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

January 26th 2020, 5:23 pm
I'm getting tired of waiting BoD... you are the face of our mighty organization
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 26th 2020, 5:28 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:prolly some sort of rain cloud in some cold area

Strange, one would almost think you and master.vader are one and the same...
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 26th 2020, 5:31 pm
yeah, that makes sense. why dont u ask ant to check? im sure he'd be willing to see if he's my sock or not.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

January 26th 2020, 5:33 pm
Mouse
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum