Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation  - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation

June 2nd 2019, 11:59 am
Malgus as of Deceived already has accolades stating he's one of the most powerful of all-time. Sidious sees him as a greater Sith, than his own apprentices are(confirmed by Dan Wallace). He's straight up better than Vergere in every concievable manner, yet Zallow was his equal.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation  - Page 7 Empty Re: Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users: Continuation

June 2nd 2019, 12:25 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Malgus as of Deceived already has accolades stating he's one of the most powerful of all-time. Sidious sees him as a greater Sith, than his own apprentices are(confirmed by Dan Wallace). He's straight up better than Vergere in every concievable manner, yet Zallow was his equal.
1-Dan Wallace has little impact on the continuity when compared to someone like Leland Chee, whose statement of Malak>Kun you disregard despite the fact that Chee edited those himself (i’m not saying I don’t agree with you, simply that author’s opinions aren’t always the truth). As for the accolade, that’s just Palpatine’s opinion, who didn’t even live in the same era as Malgus and is therefore questionable to begin with. 
2-Zallow Was likely Malgus’s equal in dueling, but not as a force user, unless you consider him force-pushing Lord Adraas a sign of equality. 
Vergere severing Jacen from the force with a mere gesture impresses me more.
Jacen by this period is stated to be stronger than Garner Rhysode and has several decent force feats to his name.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

June 2nd 2019, 12:28 pm
It seems that the Zallow side wake up and provide good arguments. I change my vote to Zallow
O-Siri
O-Siri

June 2nd 2019, 1:30 pm
I'm going to delay the voting for 2 more days in light of the new ongoing arguments.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 2nd 2019, 1:34 pm
Can #TeamVergere provide any good feats for Jacen that makes Vergere beating him impressive? Cause so far I've seen a lot of talk with nothing in the way of feats having been provided.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 2nd 2019, 1:37 pm
The Cosmic Force wrote:Can #TeamVergere provide any good feats for Jacen that makes Vergere beating him impressive? Cause so far I've seen a lot of talk with nothing in the way of feats having been provided.
I’ll try my best. I’ll upload a post as soon as I can. Keep in mind that her ability to effortlessly cut him from the force indicates massive superiority, though.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 2nd 2019, 1:38 pm
mastercilghal wrote:
The Cosmic Force wrote:Can #TeamVergere provide any good feats for Jacen that makes Vergere beating him impressive? Cause so far I've seen a lot of talk with nothing in the way of feats having been provided.
I’ll try my best. I’ll upload a post as soon as I can. Keep in mind that her ability to effortlessly cut him from the force indicates massive superiority, though.

Okay cool. Glad to see people are finally providing arguments.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 2nd 2019, 1:43 pm
I should be able to post it by tomorrow.
LOTL

June 2nd 2019, 1:44 pm
Vergere, nothing that impressive has come from her opponent, not even close.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 2nd 2019, 1:46 pm
LOTL wrote:Vergere, nothing that impressive has come from her opponent, not even close.

Perhaps you will be the first to substantiate why Vergere is impressive then? Cause from where I'm sitting unimpressive shit is better than nothing.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 2nd 2019, 1:57 pm
Traitor Jacen is absolute shit ngl.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 2nd 2019, 3:18 pm
Vergere

It goes something like this

Ancients < TOTJ < KOTOR < TOR < BT < PRE PT < PT < OT < NJO
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 2nd 2019, 11:18 pm
mastercilghal wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:Malgus as of Deceived already has accolades stating he's one of the most powerful of all-time. Sidious sees him as a greater Sith, than his own apprentices are(confirmed by Dan Wallace). He's straight up better than Vergere in every concievable manner, yet Zallow was his equal.
1-Dan Wallace has little impact on the continuity when compared to someone like Leland Chee, whose statement of Malak>Kun you disregard despite the fact that Chee edited those himself (i’m not saying I don’t agree with you, simply that author’s opinions aren’t always the truth). As for the accolade, that’s just Palpatine’s opinion, who didn’t even live in the same era as Malgus and is therefore questionable to begin with. 
2-Zallow Was likely Malgus’s equal in dueling, but not as a force user, unless you consider him force-pushing Lord Adraas a sign of equality. 
Vergere severing Jacen from the force with a mere gesture impresses me more.
Jacen by this period is stated to be stronger than Garner Rhysode and has several decent force feats to his name.

1.Kek what? Dan Wallace wrote the Book of Sith, I asked him to confirm whether or not Sidious did view it the way it was depicted and he confirmed he did.  Nor does Leland Chee have anything to do with this.

2.It's literally stated in the duel that they were equals, and Malgus had to trick him to win the fight.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 3rd 2019, 9:42 am
Actually, I concede here, Zallow likely wins
O-Siri
O-Siri

June 3rd 2019, 11:49 pm
@Greysentinel365 @In-sidiousvader @Sorox @LOTL

You guys are the only active supporters of Vergere left. Do you want make another argument or should we move on to voting?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 4th 2019, 11:23 am
Kilius wrote:@Greysentinel365 @In-sidiousvader @Sorox @LOTL

You guys are the only active supporters of Vergere left. Do you want make another argument or should we move on to voting?
Vergere was implied to survive an encounter with TPM Sheev and escape with her life.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 4th 2019, 11:49 am

Lying ISV.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 4th 2019, 2:03 pm
Kilius wrote:@Greysentinel365 @In-sidiousvader @Sorox @LOTL

Vergere was implied to survive an encounter with TPM Sheev and escape with her life.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 4th 2019, 2:09 pm
The Cosmic Force wrote:...

Lying ISV.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 4th 2019, 2:16 pm
Is ISV arguing the Vergere that got roasted on the floor by teenaged Jacen is TPM Sheev level? Lmfao.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 4th 2019, 3:17 pm
That doesn't really address my point DC. Sure Jacen MIGHT be superior to vergere but that doesnt change the fact she survived a run in with actually end of tpm sidious
O-Siri
O-Siri

June 5th 2019, 7:28 am
Alright voting time for reals now.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 5th 2019, 7:31 am
Zallow.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

June 5th 2019, 7:34 am
Zallow
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 5th 2019, 7:38 am
Zallow
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum