Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light
Moderator | Champion of the Light

What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with?

August 27th 2019, 3:36 pm
What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? - Page 2 1076326320

Level Four
Level Four

What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with?

August 27th 2019, 3:37 pm
Die Vader!
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 27th 2019, 4:06 pm
Oh I forgot to add, I don't agree with ESB Luke being comparable to Vader at all
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 27th 2019, 4:06 pm
^
O-Siri
O-Siri

August 27th 2019, 5:13 pm
- Yoda is inferior to RotS Sidious
- Mustafar Vader is less powerful than Knightfall Vader/ Anakin was hindered/ Kenobi was amped/grew in power 
- RotS Sidious is significantly more powerful than TPM Sidious
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 27th 2019, 5:25 pm
-Dooku being a serious challenge to Yoda
-Caedus being on par with Aayla Secura
-Malak being above Kun. 
-Dooku can ragdoll Kenobi under normal circumstances
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

August 27th 2019, 5:32 pm
I think Valkorion's closer to PT Sheev than OT Sheev, much less DE Sheev.

August 27th 2019, 6:30 pm
In my opinion, scaling and feats aren't deterministic and, as such, not that really relevant in the universe, in general - unless the discrepancy is too absurd.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 27th 2019, 8:26 pm
Azronger wrote:I think Valkorion's closer to PT Sheev than OT Sheev, much less DE Sheev.

Kinda agree with this but Valk being weaker than TPM Sheev.
The Ellimist
The Ellimist
Level Five
Level Five

August 27th 2019, 11:29 pm
Views I disagree with:

- Revan being below Vaylin
- Dooku being close to Yoda or Sidious
- UnuThul not being novel Vitiate+ tier
- Krayt being RotS Sidious tier
- Ziost not being a ritual
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

August 28th 2019, 4:04 am
A’Sharad being close to RotS Kenobi
Valkorion’s ability to spam death waves
TPM Palps gaining all of Plagueis’ power after the latter’s death
Revan being elite amongst the PT greats
Valkorion being better than Plagueis 
Maul, Krayt & Malgus being anything other than the worst of the worst
Etc
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 28th 2019, 4:06 am
The Ellimist wrote:Views I disagree with:

- Revan being below Vaylin
- Dooku being close to Yoda or Sidious
- UnuThul not being novel Vitiate+ tier
- Krayt being RotS Sidious tier
- Ziost not being a ritual

Completely agree with this tbh.
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

August 28th 2019, 4:35 am
Ventress being trash to Kenobi/Maul tiers
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

August 28th 2019, 4:45 am
That the B-team are anything other than cookie-cutter "some of the best the Order ever had" style Jedi.

That CD Fisto was a magnitude above CD Kenobi as a combatant.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

August 28th 2019, 6:19 am
How to lose all credibility in a matter of seconds

A novel by Meatpants
MP

August 28th 2019, 6:20 am
I'm going on tour next week.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

August 28th 2019, 6:21 am
I’ll make sure to turn up with a rifle then 0.o
Blade_of_Dorin
Blade_of_Dorin
Level One
Level One

August 29th 2019, 9:21 am
I disagree with Mace being Dooku's superior for the most part. 

I think it's close but Dooku definitely gets the edge for me.

August 29th 2019, 11:07 am
Some views I disagree with:

-The ROTS titans can stomp Dooku.
-Kenobi is close to Dooku as of their duel on the IH (he could be close as of Mustafar idk).
-Krayt is GM Luke tier and can one-shot/stomp Cade.
-KF Vader is weaker than Sidious and Yoda.
-The Outlander is below Revan.
-Valkorion is close to ROTS Sheev.
-Starkiller and Vader are on the same tier.
-Pre-ROTS Mace is above Dooku.
-Vader is the strongest of Sheev's apprentices.
-Vader isn't a tier 8.
-Plagueis is above Novel Vitiate, Novel Revan, Arcann.
-Supremacy quotes are legitimate.

I guess that's it though I might add more if any come to mind later.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum