Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? Empty What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with?

August 27th 2019, 2:17 pm
E.g. "Obi-Wan is not near Dooku," "Darth Vader is more powerful than ROTJ Luke," etc.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? Empty Re: What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with?

August 27th 2019, 2:19 pm
I don't believe Windu was superior to Dooku in AotC or RotS.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? Empty Re: What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with?

August 27th 2019, 2:26 pm
Windu being Dooku+ at any point prior to his duel against Sheev, Jacen and those he scales off being sub Secura and ROTS Sheev being above Valk.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

August 27th 2019, 2:30 pm
This is going to be a spicy thread. I don't think Yoda or ROTS Sheev are even in the same tier as ol' Valky.
LOTL

August 27th 2019, 2:35 pm
Dooku losing to Mace after a grueling contest( it is more like a stomp the closer you get to ROTS)

This isn't mainstream, only a small minority of people have it, but Dooku giving Yoda or Sidious a good fight in ROTS

Vader being the weakest of Palpatine's apprentices
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 27th 2019, 2:36 pm
^
Revan is above all featured in any TOR related material bar Valk in my opinion. Including Outlander and Valk.
NJO characters are higher than most PT guys.
Revan > ROTS Sidious.
MP

August 27th 2019, 2:37 pm
The Windu brigade is a dying breed.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 27th 2019, 2:44 pm
The Vader lowballing
Dooku>Revan
The Bane and Zannah lowballing
Dooku being a challenge to Yoda

Last edited by SithSauce on August 27th 2019, 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

August 27th 2019, 2:44 pm
Meatpants wrote:The Windu brigade is a dying breed.

What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? 1289255181
Praxis
Praxis

August 27th 2019, 2:47 pm
SithSauce wrote:The Bane and Zannah lowballing

I think this is just a product of Banite scaling which can be pretty cancer sometimes.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

August 27th 2019, 2:51 pm
SithSauce wrote:Dooku>Revan

Are you saying Dooku > Revan, or are you disagreeing with people who have Dooku > Revan?

Note while that used to be rather mainstream, I would say less than 5% of the forum right now thinks that.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 27th 2019, 2:59 pm
DarthAnt66 wrote:
SithSauce wrote:Dooku>Revan

Are you saying Dooku > Revan, or are you disagreeing with people who have Dooku > Revan?

Note while that used to be rather mainstream, I would say less than 5% of the forum right now thinks that.
Nah I disagree with the notion of Dooku>Revan
I thought there was a rather big PT brigade who had the likes of Mace and Dooku above most TOR characters because of their respected performances against Yoda and Sidious.
Looks like that has died down now?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 27th 2019, 3:16 pm
Vader is sub-TPM Kenobi level.
Praxis
Praxis

HellfireUnit wrote:Vader is sub-TPM Kenobi level.

Now THIS is a hot take. What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? 1289255181
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

Yeah, most people hold Revan as a low tier 9 at this stage. I personally have him at above Yoda and ROTS Sidious, as well as the Outlander, but below ROTJ Sidious and Valk.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

August 27th 2019, 3:19 pm
Tbf only the trolls hold that opinion
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 27th 2019, 3:21 pm
SithSauce wrote:
Tbf only the trolls hold that opinion
Nah there are people who most certainly believes that.
Praxis
Praxis

August 27th 2019, 3:22 pm
In all seriousness though the Vader lowball has gotten pretty bad. Somebody needs to drag him back up.
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 27th 2019, 3:27 pm
I put suit Vader at about Ulic Qel Droma level.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

August 27th 2019, 3:28 pm
I'll throw some of mine:

- The Outlander is weaker than SOR Revan and unchained Vaylin
- JA Exar Kun is plausibly more powerful than TOTJ Kun
- Valkorion's in the same tier as DE Palpatine 
- Reborn Krayt isn't far above Cade Skywalker and is beneath ROTS Palpatine

[hideedit]

Last edited by DarthAnt66 on August 27th 2019, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
IG
IG
Level Four
Level Four

August 27th 2019, 3:30 pm
Your beliefs, right? Or what you disagree with?
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

August 27th 2019, 3:31 pm
IdrisianGraecus wrote:Your beliefs, right?  Or what you disagree with?

Those are some beliefs I hold that are in the minority. What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? 1289255181
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 27th 2019, 3:32 pm
Praxis wrote:In all seriousness though the Vader lowball has gotten pretty bad. Somebody needs to drag him back up.

Me and Ant will have a Post Suit versus RotS/KF Anakin thread. Expect some solid arguements  What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? 3146861145
MP

August 27th 2019, 3:33 pm
The main one I’m planning on tackling is the idea that TPM Kenobi is near his master by virtue of a rage amped demonstration.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

August 27th 2019, 3:34 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:
Praxis wrote:In all seriousness though the Vader lowball has gotten pretty bad. Somebody needs to drag him back up.

Me and Ant will have a Post Suit versus RotS/KF Anakin thread. Expect some solid arguements  What are some mainstream opinions that you strongly disagree with? 3146861145

Me whenever I debate Vader: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANuJ4m5m1kc
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum