Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

TPM mace windu and RoTS count Dooku VS RoTJ vader and RoTJ luke - Page 2 Empty Re: TPM mace windu and RoTS count Dooku VS RoTJ vader and RoTJ luke

August 26th 2019, 11:48 am
NotAA3 wrote:I mean there's not much indication Vader grew significantly more powerful, and given that his potential has been massively curbed I don't see any reason why Vader should have grown to such a degree that he's comparable to Dooku by ROTJ when he's orders of magnitude beneath him as of ANH
Well there is some indication he grew significantly: 

Vader has largely freed himself of pain through the Force in the years since the Battle of Yavin and, by practice with living opponents both willing and unwilling, he has advanced his lightsaber technique. Baron Orman Tagge serves as testament to Vader's technique by this era, precisely blinded in both eyes by Vader's blade in a duel. Vader is thus a far more formidable foe on Bespin than he was against Ben Kenobi on the Death Star.
-Star Wars Insider #62
Of course i’m not saying he more powerful than a Dooku, but he is far better on Bespin (and even more in ROTJ) than on the Death Star.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

TPM mace windu and RoTS count Dooku VS RoTJ vader and RoTJ luke - Page 2 Empty Re: TPM mace windu and RoTS count Dooku VS RoTJ vader and RoTJ luke

August 26th 2019, 5:11 pm
NotAA3 wrote:@BreakofDawn I'm going to be rather busy for most of the week but I'll try and see if I can get a response done for you.

No worries. I might have to go offline for a few weeks to deal with RL stuff so will read it when I get back if it's ready. If not, no worries.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum