Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Harbinger Kallig
Harbinger Kallig

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Empty Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion

July 29th 2019, 7:22 pm
So last week we had some news about the new SWTOR expansion on the San Diego Comic Con cantina. They showed a few screenshots and here it is.

First one is the new art that will load up when load in.
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-14

2nd is Arn, a new character who'll play a role in the story.
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-15

Then there a few screenshots of Onderon(Yes we'll be getting to visit it and they'll be taking inspiration from TotJ, KOTOR II and TCW)
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-17
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-16
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-18
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-19

A few screenshots of a new planet to Star Wars were also shown, Mek-sha. An old mining asteroid who was hollowed out by the Hutts.
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-20
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-22
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-21
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-23

A concept art for the new Corellia Flashpoint (4-man dungeons). Corellia will play a central part in the story was its flashpoint will be the finale to the expansion's storyline.
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-24

As well as a few screenshots and concept art for the new operation (8-man or 16-man raids) on Dxun. What we know about it is that Czerka corporation will be involved, likely testing new bioweapons if I had to guess.
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-25
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-26
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-27
Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Swtor-29
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Empty Re: Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion

July 29th 2019, 7:29 pm
All really great stuff, but the new loading screen is ruined by how much the Jedi chick looks super-imposed on it.
DarthAnt66
DarthAnt66

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion Empty Re: Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion

July 29th 2019, 7:54 pm
Great stuff. I've been looking for some good SWTOR leaks lately.
Praxis
Praxis
Moderator | Champion of the Light

July 29th 2019, 8:02 pm
I'm scared that the Outlander is gonna get nerfed for the sake of plot.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

July 29th 2019, 8:04 pm
Interesting, it’s good to see this game isn’t dead
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

July 29th 2019, 8:08 pm
Eyyy Harbinger, good to see you here.
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

July 30th 2019, 6:17 am
I'm excited for this. Jedi Under Siege was a breath of fresh air after the ridiculous Six Gods and Eternal Empire stuff.
NevesYtneves (DC77)
NevesYtneves (DC77)
Level Seven
Level Seven

July 30th 2019, 2:50 pm
Nice.
Praxis
Praxis

August 31st 2019, 2:40 pm
I really hope they bring back Jadus for this expansion because Lana confirms that he is alive during the War on Iokath. I wouldn't be surprised if they make him the new Emperor since Vowrawn/Acina are gonna have to be disposed of soon for writing purposes.
BreakofDawn
BreakofDawn
Level Seven
Level Seven

September 1st 2019, 1:03 pm
So hyped for this. BW have really been pulling out the stops for the landscape building process. If we get another CGI trailer I'll be completely sold.
Harbinger Kallig
Harbinger Kallig

September 4th 2019, 9:23 am
Praxis wrote:I really hope they bring back Jadus for this expansion because Lana confirms that he is alive during the War on Iokath. I wouldn't be surprised if they make him the new Emperor since Vowrawn/Acina are gonna have to be disposed of soon for writing purposes.
Yes, I would love to have Darth Jadus back though I don't think it will happen on Onslaught itself. I do hope the game eventually deals with him as he has been a lose thread since the vanilla game.
Harbinger Kallig
Harbinger Kallig

September 4th 2019, 9:26 am
BreakofDawn wrote:So hyped for this. BW have really been pulling out the stops for the landscape building process. If we get another CGI trailer I'll be completely sold.
Yes, even though Onderon is extremely poorly optimized (The jungle at the very least tanks my FPS to less than 20 per second) Onderon looks absolutely beautiful. There is actually a video by SWTOR central going through Onderon. Its absolutely beautiful at Ultra, so much detail that I'm honestly amazed.
Praxis
Praxis

September 6th 2019, 5:23 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Harbinger Kallig wrote:
Yes, even though Onderon is extremely poorly optimized (The jungle at the very least tanks my FPS to less than 20 per second) Onderon looks absolutely beautiful. There is actually a video by SWTOR central going through Onderon. Its absolutely beautiful at Ultra, so much detail that I'm honestly amazed.

Damn that looks really good. I'm kind of getting a Morrowind vibe from this with the tombs/caves and the city. The city reminds me a lot of Vivec City for some reason.

Bioware tweeted out some new screenshots out recently as well:

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion EDzlVwPXYAUHQ8m?format=jpg&name=large

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion EDzlVwBW4AAV2IL?format=jpg&name=large

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion EDzlVwCXYAA8Gzt?format=jpg&name=large

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion EDzlVwDX4AAHnpO?format=jpg&name=large

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion EDuXxPgX4AEg7iK?format=jpg&name=large

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion EDuXxPhXkAAMam6?format=jpg&name=large

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion EDuXxPgWkAI4ZWx?format=jpg&name=large

Some screenshots from the upcoming SWTOR expansion EDuXxPgWkAE8Nrk?format=jpg&name=large
Master Azronger
Master Azronger

September 7th 2019, 3:47 am
Yeah, I'm getting a Morrowind vibe as well. Looks really dope.

September 8th 2019, 1:16 pm
Is it just me or does the shading of the city seem kinda weird?
Harbinger Kallig
Harbinger Kallig

September 9th 2019, 9:05 am
Praxis wrote:Is it just me or does the shading of the city seem kinda weird?
Keep in mind that was early screenshots, I didn't noticed anything off-putting while traveling through Iziz on PTS.
Praxis
Praxis

September 10th 2019, 3:54 pm

Swtorista wrote:With the next expansion to Star Wars: The Old Republic coming out on October 22, 2019 I interview SWTOR's Creative Director Charles Boyd with some indepth questions about the upcoming planet of Onderon's lore and how it ties in with existing lore from Knights of the Old Republic II, Clone Wars, and Tales of the Jedi!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum