Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

A REVISIT to the dialogues in the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) expansion set Empty A REVISIT to the dialogues in the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) expansion set

December 28th 2020, 7:33 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I have opened this thread to contribute to the general knowledge of all members of this board - in good faith.

FIRST MEETING

The Protagonist: "I can feel the Emperor's presence here. I'd know it anywhere. But that presence isn't alone."

Satele Shan: "The Emperor isn't the only Sith to have left his mark on this place."

Theron Shan: "We need better eyes on the region around us. Scouts can only patrol so far in brush this dense."

Darth Marr: "It is more than that. I sense their fear. Their distrust. This world is mired in ancient hatreds, and we have brought more than our share already."

- - - -

INTERJECTION: This place = the reconstituted ancient Sith Empire's by and large. Darth Marr is alluding to this corrupting influence. This part is expanded upon further in another meeting*.

- - - -

SECOND MEETING

Satele Shan: "You sense it too. Not the ancient Sith, or the Emperor. Not Revan. Another presence... different from the rest."
A REVISIT to the dialogues in the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) expansion set 1

Darth Marr: "Yes. It is more like you."
A REVISIT to the dialogues in the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) expansion set 2

The Protagonist: "I sense it too. Is it clearly possible that a light side presence could exist here?"

Satele Shan: "The light can flourish anywhere."

Darth Marr: "Apparently."

- - - -

*THIRD MEETING

Darth Marr: "Revan is here as well. And another presence, if you wish to believe the Grand Master."

Satele Shan: "The other presence--it's unclear. The dark side permeates everything here. Saturates it. I've been to Oricon, this is another level entirely."

The Protagonist: "Oricon was affected by the Dread Masters. Even their combined power was insignificant compared to the Emperor."

Darth Marr: "The Order of Revan is garrisoned inside an old Massassi temple. That is where the dark side is most prevalent."

- - - -

INTERJECTION: Tenebrae's dark presence nearby is clouding Jedi senses and making Oricon feel tame in comparison.

- - - -

THE OTHER PRESENCE

Revan's spirit materialized eventually:
A REVISIT to the dialogues in the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) expansion set The-presence2

- and Darth Marr confirmed that this is the other presence he and Satele were alluding to all along:
A REVISIT to the dialogues in the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) expansion set The-presence3

- - - -

AFTER THE BATTLE

The Protagonist: "I still don't understand. This looks like Revan, but so did the spirit."

Satele Shan: "All truth is revealed with time."

- - - -

Footage for reference:

The other presence they all felt and were alluding to in a series of conversations was the Revan's spirit all along which manifested eventually but Tenebrae's dark presence was making identification difficult beforehand. To paraphrase Satele Shan: "All truth is revealed with time."

Exar Kun definitely made a mark on this WORLD centuries earlier but it was scorched by the Wall of Light afterwards. The Sith came to this world again and the Emperor established his own Temple as well as an academy for the Imperial Guard here. Tenebrae's dark presence contributed much to the corruption on Yavin 4 when a part of his being shifted to his Temple from Dromund Kaas - this aspect is also discussed in one of the meetings relative to developments on Oricon earlier (see the exchange of dialogues in the THIRD MEETING above).

Exar Kun is not the theme of these discussions. Statements - when taken in isolation - can lead to misleading interpretations in person. It is much better to concentrate on the exchange of dialogues to glean the CONTEXT shaping the ongoing conversation for reliable interpretation.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on December 28th 2020, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

A REVISIT to the dialogues in the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) expansion set Empty Re: A REVISIT to the dialogues in the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) expansion set

December 28th 2020, 2:57 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
ok, i have two different qualities. i love reading, and im also a fast reader. but to counter that, im extremely lazy, so is there a chance u can post a summary?
S_W_LeGenD
S_W_LeGenD

A REVISIT to the dialogues in the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) expansion set Empty Re: A REVISIT to the dialogues in the SWTOR (Shadow of Revan) expansion set

December 28th 2020, 3:42 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:ok, i have two different qualities. i love reading, and im also a fast reader. but to counter that, im extremely lazy, so is there a chance u can post a summary?

I will type a paragraph for you, and let you know.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum