Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vaelias
Vaelias

Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda - Page 3 Empty Re: Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda

February 5th 2021, 7:49 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Jedi_Jesus wrote:As much as i loved reading this all, imagine if this was a canon thread.


Shame. Marka Ragnnos should be canon
No, they would ruin him
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda - Page 3 Empty Re: Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda

February 6th 2021, 5:49 am
@AA3

As promised, I've come back to this to offer my concession on the superiority of the Shedding Limitations approach over the approach that I was proposing. To be honest, Shedding Limitations is a far more exciting prospect than what I was proposing. I'm glad there's a way of following Chee's 'no absolutes' point without limiting quotes as much.

So credit to you and Ant for successfully changing my mind.

Vaelias
Vaelias

Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda - Page 3 Empty Re: Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda

February 6th 2021, 5:57 am
@Trayus Marauder wrote:@AA3

As promised, I've come back to this to offer my concession on the superiority of the Shedding Limitations approach over the approach that I was proposing. To be honest, Shedding Limitations is a far more exciting prospect than what I was proposing. I'm glad there's a way of following Chee's 'no absolutes' point without limiting quotes as much.

So credit to you and Ant for successfully changing my mind.


Funny how I literally explained that to you like 4 replies ago an you brushed it off an said nah
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda - Page 3 Empty Re: Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda

February 6th 2021, 8:30 am
@Vaelias

Let's outline the approaches used:

Yours- Try to debunk my approach and explain why it is bad, failing to make a convincing argument as to why my approach is flawed. You referenced the blog very briefly but didn't make it the key piece of your argument which would have been a more effective way to go rather than the excessive back and forth we went through. Note that AA3 took 2 posts to do what you couldn't do in 8.

AA3- Rather than go for my approach, they offered a superior alternative and elaborated on how well it works as well as quickly and effectively erasing my doubts.

But I'm sure you can agree that we've derailed this thread enough. So take it or leave it but I'd advise taking notes from AA3's playbook and applying it next time we debate.

@Jedi_Jesus thank you for being so gracious about us derailing the thread by the way.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda - Page 3 Empty Re: Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda

February 6th 2021, 12:03 pm
@Trayus Marauder wrote:@AA3

As promised, I've come back to this to offer my concession on the superiority of the Shedding Limitations approach over the approach that I was proposing. To be honest, Shedding Limitations is a far more exciting prospect than what I was proposing. I'm glad there's a way of following Chee's 'no absolutes' point without limiting quotes as much.

So credit to you and Ant for successfully changing my mind.

Thank you. Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda - Page 3 228124001
Vaelias
Vaelias

Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda - Page 3 Empty Re: Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda

February 6th 2021, 2:08 pm
@Trayus Marauder

Yours- Try to debunk my approach and explain why it is bad, failing to make a convincing argument as to why my approach is flawed. You referenced the blog very briefly but didn't make it the key piece of your argument which would have been a more effective way to go rather than the excessive back and forth we went through.

wait what lol, I mentioned it very briefly assuming you had read it already, which you did seeing as you replied to Ant about it lol
AA3 said this
AA3 wrote:Again, Shedding Limitations rectifies all this.

and i had already said this, ages ago...
I wrote:Chee agreeing on this only affirms the Shedding Limitations Methodology, the quotes still apply to characters invented prior to the quote, Chee fact checks these quotes

Lol I literally said the same thing ages ago and everything else he touched on but he wasn't replying to all the ideocracy you were on about so that is why my responses are a little longer
cant let you get away with saying things like we should ignore binding sources and claiming they have license to be subjective like blurbs hahaha

but the funny thing is that now you agree with the conclusion you now technically agree with everything I said the whole time, AA even agreed you were being stubborn lol Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda - Page 3 815462187


Sponsored content

Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda - Page 3 Empty Re: Prime Marks Ragnos- fully geared VS AOTC Yoda

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum