Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 30th 2021, 5:58 pm
Round 1: Ludo Kressh
Round 2: Naga Sadow
Round 3: Tulak Hord
Round 4: Darth Malak
Round 5: Darth Revan
Round 6: Novel Vitiate
Round 7: TotJ pre-ritual Exar Kun

All out fight on Korriban
Healed between rounds

How far does the OG Dark Lord go.
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 30th 2021, 6:17 pm
Stops at 4
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 30th 2021, 8:49 pm
Stops at 6.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 30th 2021, 9:04 pm
@KingKopecz wrote:Stops at 4
How do you figure, Ragnos is a contender with Kun
Vaelias
Vaelias

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 30th 2021, 9:05 pm
Stops at 7, 6 if this is post ritual Novel Vitiate
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 30th 2021, 10:17 pm
Hard stop at 4 and new material suggests that Hord might be > Ragnos as well.

@Vaelias wrote:Stops at 7, 6 if this is post ritual Novel Vitiate
Malak Quote. Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet 4233314142
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 30th 2021, 11:47 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Malak quote is irrelevant in the face of the SWTOR:E, especially concerning someone like Ragnos:

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Screenshot_20210129-081823_Drive
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 2:00 am
Stops at 2
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 3:35 am
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:Stops at 4
How do you figure, Ragnos is a contender with Kun
Wym? Ragnos is sub Kun and Kun is sub Malak.
LadyKulvax
LadyKulvax
Suspect Hero | Level Four
Suspect Hero | Level Four

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 3:41 am
I just proved Kun isn't sub-Malak. Kun's either one of the Sith Lords referenced or he's a present day Sith and isn't included in those historical Sith referenced.

Kun roflstomps Malak and his whole era considering this.

Feel free to make an original argument anytime soon, though.
Shimrra
Shimrra

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 4:57 am
Stops at 4
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 5:47 am
A few observations:

1. Ragnos beats everyone except Kun.

2. This gauntlet is out of order.

3. It's shocking/concerning that it's 2021 and people are still treating the Malak quote as gospel despite it being flawed/broken in numerous ways.
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 9:47 am
@Trayus Marauder wrote:It's shocking/concerning that it's 2021 and people are still treating the Malak quote as gospel despite it being flawed/broken in numerous ways.

Interesting point of view. Could you explain why you believe that the Malak Quote is outdated and fallible?
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 10:00 am
@VictreebelVictr

LadyKulvax offered an example of it being flawed. In addition, they have an entire section within the Exar Kun respect thread dedicated to the Malak quote issue. The thread itself is great so give the whole thing a read when you can but for now, check out that section as it offers an excellent breakdown. On top of this, the quote itself is ignorant when it comes to the media that it is attempting to support. That by itself is enough to cripple any potential credibility (this point can be expanded on if you can't see what I mean here after reading the full quote).
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 10:09 am
@Trayus Marauder wrote:@VictreebelVictr

LadyKulvax offered an example of it being flawed. In addition, they have an entire section within the Exar Kun respect thread dedicated to the Malak quote issue. The thread itself is great so give the whole thing a read when you can but for now, check out that section as it offers an excellent breakdown. On top of this, the quote itself is ignorant when it comes to the media that it is attempting to support. That by itself is enough to cripple any potential credibility (this point can be expanded on if you can't see what I mean here after reading the full quote).

Will give it a look, thanks for the heads up. Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet 1289255181
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 10:48 am
Citation needed for Ragnos being > Sadow.
Trayus Marauder
Trayus Marauder

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 11:02 am
@HellfireUnit

Considering that Ragnos has quotes placing him above all Ancient Sith current and prior as well as the fact that Sadow was thoroughly outclassed by Ragnos' spirit, I'd say the superiority of Ragnos is undeniable. For the evidence in question, it's at the start of the RT (too lazy to copy/paste since it's super late over here so sue me).

https://www.suspectinsightforums.com/t4117-marka-ragnos-respect-thread
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 12:41 pm
I don't think Sadow would do this if he was superior to Ragnos.
Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet 4511177-8260256482-QCwGv
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 12:52 pm
@KingKopecz wrote:I don't think Sadow would do this if he was superior to Ragnos.
Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet 4511177-8260256482-QCwGv
Might just be a form of respect.

Though Ludo Kressh makes it clear that Ragnos would rip Sadow's head off, and Naga's reaction to these statements seems to support that.

Ragnos also bossed Nadd's spirit around, and Nadd was >> Sadow.

Ragnos's scaling off of Tenebrous is pretty damn impressive in regards to the power margin.
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Two
Level Two

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 1:55 pm
so we are using that quote to somehow prove that ragnos beats malak? can someone explain this to me? kinda confused.
Vaelias
Vaelias

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 4:28 pm
@VictreebelVictr wrote:Hard stop at 4 and new material suggests that Hord might be > Ragnos as well.

@Vaelias wrote:Stops at 7, 6 if this is post ritual Novel Vitiate
Malak Quote. Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet 4233314142
seeing that Malak is listed below Revan and Ragnos, I'm assuming this is not SF Malak

Also new material nerfs Hord lol, does not imply he is is > Ragnos at all
Vaelias
Vaelias

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 4:31 pm
@KingKopecz wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:Stops at 4
How do you figure, Ragnos is a contender with Kun
Wym? Ragnos is sub Kun and Kun is sub Malak.

Kun isn't superior by much, by all indicators he would be a similar power level, and this clearly isn't SF Malak seeing as he is listed below Darth Revan and Kun on the gauntlet
VictreebelVictr
VictreebelVictr

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 4:37 pm
@Vaelias wrote:Also new material nerfs Hord lol, does not imply he is is > Ragnos at all
Really? Seems interesting. Could I see a citation?
KingKopecz
KingKopecz

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 4:53 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:
@Vaelias wrote:
@KingKopecz wrote:Stops at 4
How do you figure, Ragnos is a contender with Kun
Wym? Ragnos is sub Kun and Kun is sub Malak.

Kun isn't superior by much, by all indicators he would be a similar power level, and this clearly isn't SF Malak seeing as he is listed below Darth Revan and Kun on the gauntlet
They're not on a similar level at all. For one I don't think Kun would lose to an NJO padawan.
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 5:08 pm
@Vaelias wrote:
@VictreebelVictr wrote:Hard stop at 4 and new material suggests that Hord might be > Ragnos as well.

@Vaelias wrote:Stops at 7, 6 if this is post ritual Novel Vitiate
Malak Quote. Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet 4233314142
seeing that Malak is listed below Revan and Ragnos, I'm assuming this is not SF Malak

Also new material nerfs Hord lol, does not imply he is is > Ragnos at all
Bingo
Sponsored content

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum