Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vaelias
Vaelias

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 5:31 pm
The Slick Obi wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
VictreebelVictr wrote:Hard stop at 4 and new material suggests that Hord might be > Ragnos as well.

Vaelias wrote:Stops at 7, 6 if this is post ritual Novel Vitiate
Malak Quote. Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 4233314142
seeing that Malak is listed below Revan and Ragnos, I'm assuming this is not SF Malak

Also new material nerfs Hord lol, does not imply he is is > Ragnos at all
Bingo

Dunno why no one figured that out hahaha
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 Empty Re: Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet

January 31st 2021, 5:48 pm
Default stipulations state we are to assume prime iterations if not specified otherwise.
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 31st 2021, 7:16 pm
KingofBlades wrote:Default stipulations state we are to assume prime iterations if not specified otherwise.

Well yeh but looking at the order its kinda obvious lol
lorenzo.r.2nd
lorenzo.r.2nd
Level Three
Level Three

January 31st 2021, 7:56 pm
Vaelias wrote:
KingofBlades wrote:Default stipulations state we are to assume prime iterations if not specified otherwise.

fr, stops at 1
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 31st 2021, 8:34 pm
Vaelias wrote:

In what way is it obvious. The default stipulations are clear, and if we assume the retards here can actually follow directions(a big assumption I can admit), then the only rational conclusion one can make is that the thread maker is retarded and thinks Malak is below Darth Revan. But given that we now know the threadmaker can't follow instructions so simple a 3rd grader could understand them, it seems he must be one of those guys with special needs
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 31st 2021, 9:02 pm
KingofBlades wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

In what way is it obvious. The default stipulations are clear, and if we assume the retards here can actually follow directions(a big assumption I can admit), then the only rational conclusion one can make is that the thread maker is retarded and thinks Malak is below Darth Revan. But given that we now know the threadmaker can't follow instructions so simple a 3rd grader could understand them, it seems he must be one of those guys with special needs

I mean.. true, but idk, seeing Malak below Darth Revan is a clear indication that 1) threadmaker is retarded. or 2) Its pre SF Malak, which is the most likely the case seeing Malak is also below Kun, or then of course option 3) the threadmaker is very retarded Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 815462187
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 31st 2021, 9:37 pm
If option 2 is the case hes retarded anyways since he cant follow directions that a monkey could follow
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 31st 2021, 9:40 pm
lorenzo.r.2nd wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

fr, stops at 1

No
Vaelias
Vaelias

January 31st 2021, 9:42 pm
KingofBlades wrote:If option 2 is the case hes retarded anyways since he cant follow directions that a monkey could follow

A monkey can see that when Malak is below Revan its not SF Malak
but when u put it that way I mean... Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 815462187
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

January 31st 2021, 10:56 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I consider Star Forge Malak to be a modified state (because, well, it is. He's practically being powered by the Star Forged FFS) So, I consider Leviathan Malak to be prime (I do not consider fighters on a nexus to be their prime). If I wanted Star Forge Malak, I would have wrote "SF" Malak, like I always do. We have different standards on what constitutes "prime". Oh, and I have read the rules, smart guy Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 1076326320
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

January 31st 2021, 11:35 pm
Then it is as I feared. You meant what you said. Sad to see your lack of IQ has cursed you with these retarded opinions Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 1289255181
Vaelias
Vaelias

February 1st 2021, 9:15 am
LadyKulvax wrote:Malak quote is irrelevant in the face of the SWTOR:E, especially concerning someone like Ragnos:

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 Screenshot_20210129-081823_Drive

Pall > Vitiate confirmed then boys Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 815462187
The Slick Obi
The Slick Obi

February 1st 2021, 9:23 am
KingofBlades wrote:Then it is as I feared. You meant what you said. Sad to see your lack of IQ has cursed you with these retarded opinions Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 1289255181
Ok, I can't tell if you're being serious or if I'm being worked into a shoot Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 1668617588
Primarch
Primarch

February 1st 2021, 9:42 am
Jesus
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

February 1st 2021, 10:49 am
Vaelias wrote:
LadyKulvax wrote:Malak quote is irrelevant in the face of the SWTOR:E, especially concerning someone like Ragnos:

Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 Screenshot_20210129-081823_Drive

Pall > Vitiate confirmed then boys Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 815462187
Thats just common sense  Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 1019854026
Decimus
Decimus

February 1st 2021, 3:52 pm
Stops at 3 and stomps Darth Malak or Revan. ToTJ Kun gets 1 shot and naturally Vitiate blinks on him. Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 1289255181
Vaelias
Vaelias

February 1st 2021, 9:20 pm
KingKopecz wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:Stops at 4
How do you figure, Ragnos is a contender with Kun
Wym? Ragnos is sub Kun and Kun is sub Malak.

Kun isn't superior by much, by all indicators he would be a similar power level, and this clearly isn't SF Malak seeing as he is listed below Darth Revan and Kun on the gauntlet
They're not on a similar level at all. For one I don't think Kun would lose to an NJO padawan.

severely weakened Ragnos in a girls body, I'm referencing prime Ragnos
Vaelias
Vaelias

February 1st 2021, 9:21 pm
Nute_Chethray wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Thats just common sense  Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 1019854026

True true, very extremely valid incredibly not demonstrably false quote to clarify tho Marka Ragnos runs the Dark Lord of the Sith Gauntlet - Page 2 4233314142
Primarch
Primarch

February 2nd 2021, 3:07 am
Vaelias wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Kun isn't superior by much, by all indicators he would be a similar power level, and this clearly isn't SF Malak seeing as he is listed below Darth Revan and Kun on the gauntlet
They're not on a similar level at all. For one I don't think Kun would lose to an NJO padawan.

Why was he weakened?
Vaelias
Vaelias

February 2nd 2021, 9:49 am
KingKopecz wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:
Vaelias wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

Why was he weakened?

Because he was a spirit lol
Primarch
Primarch

February 2nd 2021, 9:50 am
@Vaelias
That doesn't mean he was weaker.
Vaelias
Vaelias

February 2nd 2021, 9:57 am
KingKopecz wrote:@Vaelias

Yes it does, spirits don't retain the full power of the living incarnation
Primarch
Primarch

February 2nd 2021, 10:21 am
Vaelias wrote:
KingKopecz wrote:@Vaelias

Yes it does, spirits don't retain the full power of the living incarnation
Citation?
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

February 2nd 2021, 11:42 am
Sheev states spirits retain all the power the had in life in Jedi vs Sith: eg to the force
Vaelias
Vaelias

February 2nd 2021, 11:55 am
KingofBlades wrote:Sheev states spirits retain all the power the had in life in Jedi vs Sith: eg to the force
Citation
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum