Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/KuX3b8hrrm
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

June 21st 2019, 11:55 am
SithArchaeologist wrote:Darth Nox?
It would have been rather interesting...if It weren’t for the fact that I don’t know anything about Nox

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

June 23rd 2019, 4:05 pm

You up to debate Cade vs Nox?
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 23rd 2019, 6:36 pm
Krayt Dies wrote:

You up to debate Cade vs Nox?

That's an excellent fight right there. I'd be down.

June 23rd 2019, 6:54 pm
@SithArchaeologist

Kewl. I'll make the thread tomorrow and we can get it started. Do you want to open or should I?
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 23rd 2019, 7:13 pm
Up to you.

June 23rd 2019, 7:22 pm
I'll open. Could take a while though due to other CaVs and my general laziness but it's the start of my summer holidays next week so I should have a lot of time to kill.
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

June 23rd 2019, 8:10 pm
Aayla Secura vs Angry, hate-filled, fear-driven, fully focused, force channeling Jacen Solo, anybody?
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 30th 2019, 12:35 am
I kinda wanna rep xizor, i would do Xizor vs Canon thrawn or a low level force adept, Xizor gets his personal blaster and is ready to fight. I will do Xizor vs any force sensitive it is my belief he is above everyone but the fetts.
O-Siri
O-Siri

July 8th 2019, 8:36 pm
I'll debate Plagueis against Dooku if anyone's interested. Standard rules and I'll agree upfront low showings against pirates and Savage won't count.

July 8th 2019, 8:58 pm
I'll consider it though I'm engaged in so many SS's I'm not sure whether I should take on another one.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

July 8th 2019, 9:02 pm
After we're done, you won't be debating Dooku against Plagueis, rather the opposite way round.

July 8th 2019, 9:06 pm
Lol.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 2nd 2019, 7:33 am
Is anyone interested in debating Mara Jade against a someone like Qui Gon or another PT jedi?
MP

August 2nd 2019, 9:56 am
Not a fair fight.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 2nd 2019, 11:41 am
Why?
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 6th 2019, 9:56 am
To be honest, I am quite unexperienced in debating (like CaV or SS here) but I am willing to participate in one.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 6th 2019, 12:36 pm
HellfireUnit wrote:To be honest, I am quite unexperienced in debating (like CaV or SS here) but I am willing to participate in one.
You need to present a character you want to debate though
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 6th 2019, 3:40 pm
YVH Cilghal wrote:
HellfireUnit wrote:To be honest, I am quite unexperienced in debating (like CaV or SS here) but I am willing to participate in one.
You need to present a character you want to debate though

Anything is fine for me. If someone has a match-up on their mind, I am willing to participate.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 6th 2019, 3:45 pm
I am willing to do a Kit Fisto versus Qui-Gon match up though.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

August 6th 2019, 5:16 pm
I would be interested in doing it, but at the moment I’m taking part in 2 SS and I want to focus on those 2. Meatpants might be interested in it, though.
MP

August 6th 2019, 9:57 pm
YVH Cilghal wrote:Why?

Jaina is trash unfortunately.

HellfireUnit wrote:I am willing to do a Kit Fisto versus Qui-Gon match up though.

I would rep Qui-Gon, I've got a lot of stakes in that particular matchup; but I don't recommend going through with it.

August 6th 2019, 10:29 pm
Cilghal's request:

Is anyone interested in debating Mara Jade against a someone like Qui Gon or another PT jedi?

MP's response:

Jaina is trash unfortunately.

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 3 1668617588
MP

August 6th 2019, 10:36 pm
LOL. I meant Mara, and she's also trash. Literally no match for Qui-Gon.
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Six
Level Six

August 7th 2019, 2:29 am
If you are fine with it, I'd be willing to take a shot and rep Fisto.
MP

August 7th 2019, 2:34 am
Sure.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum