Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Haggis
Haggis

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

April 27th 2019, 11:10 am
"@xolthol"  "@ɢᴏᴀᴛ"

Cheers.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread

April 27th 2019, 11:43 am
@xolthol could we switch to Darth Traya vs Jaina? I’m pretty well-versed in Traya and she’s rarely been used in versus matchups.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

April 28th 2019, 9:42 am
@mastercilghal: No problem. But are you sure that she can compete with Jaina ?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 28th 2019, 9:50 am
@Xolthol i’ll try my best to hype her up. In order to make the match more balanced I will use Traya before the loss of her arm. Otherwise, since you’re already making another CaV with her, you could choose another character.
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

April 28th 2019, 9:58 am
@mastercilghal: no it's ok. I like this character and I want to work as much as possible with her.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 28th 2019, 10:00 am
@Xolthol ok fair enough. Is it ok if you make the thread or do you prefere me to do it?
xolthol
xolthol
Level Five
Level Five

April 28th 2019, 10:52 am
@mastercilghal: You can create the thread.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

April 28th 2019, 11:40 am
@xolthol ok, cool. Just a few days, and it will be ready.
Edit: actually , I could ask Ant to do it
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 18th 2019, 9:01 am
i’m interested in discussing prime Jax Pavan versus anyone
AncientPower
AncientPower
Suspect Hero | Level Four

May 19th 2019, 3:49 am
Meetra Surik.
MP
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

May 19th 2019, 4:16 am
Qui-Gon vs Meetra Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 2 1076326320
AncientPower
AncientPower

May 19th 2019, 4:19 am
If you want a hilariously unbalanced match, then sure. Though that was meant for Cilghal.
MP

May 19th 2019, 4:23 am
Not interested anyway, curious to see your reaction.
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

May 19th 2019, 4:33 am
LadyKulvax wrote:If you want a hilariously unbalanced match, then sure. Though that was meant for Cilghal.
Jax is pretty strong, but I do think Meetra is just too powerful for him to handle.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 13th 2019, 6:49 pm
@LadyKulvax You said you were up for debate before. I know you said you wanted to do something with Meetra but are you up for Deceived Malgus vs AOTC Anakin?
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 13th 2019, 9:18 pm
Not all that interested in a Malgus debate.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

June 13th 2019, 9:28 pm
LadyKulvax wrote:Not all that interested in a Malgus debate.
You could try Kun vs aotc Anakin perhaps Suspect Showdown (SS) Request Thread - Page 2 3750555731
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 13th 2019, 9:29 pm
As if that's a debate, and not a self-answering question.
The Adventurous Jedi
The Adventurous Jedi
Level Seven
Level Seven

June 14th 2019, 3:24 am
Yeah, Kun beats AOTC Anakin so I'm not really interested in CaVing that. Care to just choose anyone you want to CaV against AOTC Anakin cause right now no one immediately springs to mind?

Last edited by Krayt Dies on June 22nd 2019, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
MP

June 14th 2019, 3:41 am
AotC Anakin is prolly the highest tier 7, so there's nothing really to CaV unless you think he can beat 8 tier opponents.
Jake
Jake
Level One
Level One

June 14th 2019, 3:47 am
Could just do Jedi Kun vs AotC Anakin...
AncientPower
AncientPower

June 14th 2019, 10:52 pm
I'm only really interested in debating TOR characters that aren't Darth Malgus. Nox, Wrath or Slayer, for example.
DarthSkywalker0
DarthSkywalker0

June 15th 2019, 2:14 pm
MP wrote:AotC Anakin is prolly the highest tier 7, so there's nothing really to CaV unless you think he can beat 8 tier opponents.

Are these references to lightsaber tiers, and if so, why are you applying them to characters outside the PT?
MasterCilghal
MasterCilghal
Level Three
Level Three

June 21st 2019, 10:08 am
Anyone interested in debating Cilghal and Jaden Korr against someone of your choice? Provided we disagree on the outcome of course
PeraltaEagle45
PeraltaEagle45

June 21st 2019, 10:51 am
Darth Nox?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum