Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NevesYtneves
NevesYtneves
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

July 31st 2019, 5:14 pm
@Quorian Debatist wrote:Very great thread, some might even say the best thread on the board. Lots of people are saying Starkiller wins though, and by Golly I'm just undecided so far. Will need to see Plagueis fans make my argument for me so I can decide.

🇪🇭
NevesYtneves
NevesYtneves
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

July 31st 2019, 5:14 pm
OT-Starkiller.
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

July 31st 2019, 5:47 pm
5 SK’s could face Plagueis and all 5 would die
NevesYtneves
NevesYtneves
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

July 31st 2019, 5:49 pm
After being thrown into the sun because they one shotted Plagueis?

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 2829155256


Last edited by DC77 on July 31st 2019, 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
CuckedCurry
CuckedCurry
Level Four
Level Four

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

July 31st 2019, 6:05 pm
SK wouldn’t even beat Bane
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

July 31st 2019, 10:41 pm
I believe Starkiller would take this in a good fight unless somebody wants to make the argument that Plagueis could win on the back of his MM abilities.
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

July 31st 2019, 11:02 pm
@Syndiciate wrote:I believe Starkiller would take this in a good fight unless somebody wants to make the argument that Plagueis could win on the back of his MM abilities.
Lol you say Plagueis would give SK a good fight but also say Marek is comparable to TFU Sidious
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

July 31st 2019, 11:10 pm
@KingofBlades wrote:
@Syndiciate wrote:I believe Starkiller would take this in a good fight unless somebody wants to make the argument that Plagueis could win on the back of his MM abilities.
Lol you say Plagueis would give SK a good fight but also say Marek is comparable to TFU Sidious

What I actually said was that Sidious was incapable of immediately overwhelming Starkiller with attacks capable of piercing his own defenses. As a result, I believe such feats allow Starkiller to defeat Plagueis in a good fight. Is there something you find disagreeable about this statement?


Last edited by Syndiciate on July 31st 2019, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
KingofBlades
KingofBlades
Level Three
Level Three

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

July 31st 2019, 11:12 pm
@Syndiciate wrote:
@KingofBlades wrote:
@Syndiciate wrote:I believe Starkiller would take this in a good fight unless somebody wants to make the argument that Plagueis could win on the back of his MM abilities.
Lol you say Plagueis would give SK a good fight but also say Marek is comparable to TFU Sidious

What I actually said was that Sidious was incapable of overwhelming immediately overwhelming Starkiller with attacks capable of piercing his own defenses. As a result, I believe such feats allow Starkiller to defeat Plagueis in a good fight. Is there something you find disagreeable about this statement?
If Marek could legitimately handle Sidious's lightning at full power then he would easily defeat Plagueis
Syndiciate
Syndiciate
Level One
Level One

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

July 31st 2019, 11:35 pm
@KingofBlades wrote:
@Syndiciate wrote:
@KingofBlades wrote:
@Syndiciate wrote:I believe Starkiller would take this in a good fight unless somebody wants to make the argument that Plagueis could win on the back of his MM abilities.
Lol you say Plagueis would give SK a good fight but also say Marek is comparable to TFU Sidious

What I actually said was that Sidious was incapable of overwhelming immediately overwhelming Starkiller with attacks capable of piercing his own defenses. As a result, I believe such feats allow Starkiller to defeat Plagueis in a good fight. Is there something you find disagreeable about this statement?
If Marek could legitimately handle Sidious's lightning at full power then he would easily defeat Plagueis

Fair enough. You seem to have a larger gap between Sidious and Plagueis than I do. That or you have Galen and Sidious closer than me. : )
dark_globe
dark_globe

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 4:45 am
plagueis wins this in my opinion .
AA3
AA3
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 8:45 am
Fiona Glenanne
Fiona Glenanne

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 4:59 pm
Plagueis.
NevesYtneves
NevesYtneves
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 5:00 pm
Reasons from the Plagueis camp would be appreciated.
AA3
AA3
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 5:03 pm
DC77 (Reborn) wrote:Reasons from the Plagueis camp would be appreciated.
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 6:21 pm
Lol
AA3
AA3
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 6:37 pm
Thank you for your excellent reasoning MP.

I now think Plagueis wins.
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 6:45 pm
You wouldn’t know excellent reasoning if it stripped naked in front of you.
AA3
AA3
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 6:56 pm
And you wouldn't know a good comeback if it did the same.

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 1076326320
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 7:32 pm
🇪🇭
AA3
AA3
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 7:33 pm
Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 2265358366
Fiona Glenanne
Fiona Glenanne

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 11:33 pm
Plagueis far superior mastery and knowledge of the Force, is enough to overcome 'Killers bombastic capabilities.

Simply put -- Plagueis has an answer for everything Galen can throw at him -- the same can't be said vise-versa, however.
AA3
AA3
Level Seven
Level Seven

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 11:38 pm
Michael Westen wrote:Plagueis far superior mastery and knowledge of the Force, is enough to overcome 'Killers bombastic capabilities.

Simply put -- Plagueis has an answer for everything Galen can throw at him -- the same can't be said vise-versa, however.

What makes you think Plagueis's knowledge and mastery can compensate for the power disparity? And what do you think Plagueis has that Galen doesn't have an answer for?
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 11:49 pm
Plagueis is on a whole other power level to Galen.
The Fallen Warrior
The Fallen Warrior
Level Four
Level Four

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

August 1st 2019, 11:51 pm
I wouldn't say that. At least I would say it like that. They are on the same tier, but It's definitely a tpm Maul vs Dooku situation for the gap
Sponsored content

Plagueis vs Starkiller - Page 4 Empty Re: Plagueis vs Starkiller

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum