Suspect Insight Forums
We've moved to Discord! Join us here: https://discord.gg/b6fuSxa3uD
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Vaelias
Vaelias

When is Yodas Prime ? - Page 2 Empty Re: When is Yodas Prime ?

October 24th 2020, 2:40 am
HeartoftheForce wrote:Yoda’s statement about the stones is from nearly 100 years before RotS. Which fits with him dropping to tier 8 to be equal with Dooku in AotC. Yoda however goes through enormous growth after this to be back at 9 for RotS.

The force directly influences saber proficiency and augmentation. So Dooku is equal to AotC Yoda period.

Not necessarily Vitiate is a massively powerful force user but he’s a shite duelist an will easily be out-dueled by some people even weaker than him, I think that Dooku must also just be a nine even if it’s on the lower end of nine, I don’t believe he’s even been stated to be an 8 has he ?
Thij
Thij

October 24th 2020, 2:54 am
Vaelias wrote:
HeartoftheForce wrote:Yoda’s statement about the stones is from nearly 100 years before RotS. Which fits with him dropping to tier 8 to be equal with Dooku in AotC. Yoda however goes through enormous growth after this to be back at 9 for RotS.

The force directly influences saber proficiency and augmentation. So Dooku is equal to AotC Yoda period.

Not necessarily Vitiate is a massively powerful force user but he’s a shite duelist an will easily be out-dueled by some people even weaker than him, I think that Dooku must also just be a nine even if it’s on the lower end of nine, I don’t believe he’s even been stated to be an 8 has he ?

He has, Per Gillard.

Nick Gillard wrote:"Dooku & Maul are 8, but there is a huge difference inside the numbers themselves. It's not about how well they fight, it's about how well they learned."
Vaelias
Vaelias

October 24th 2020, 3:40 am
Thij wrote:
Vaelias wrote:

He has, Per Gillard.

Nick Gillard wrote:"Dooku & Maul are 8, but there is a huge difference inside the numbers themselves. It's not about how well they fight, it's about how well they learned."

Thanks for the quote!
Ok well I think this is just a small inconsistency. maybe Yodas difference in strength could be attributed to the different sides of the force being more prominent in the areas where we see him in action, it’s just an idea but yeh I think this is just a small inconsistency, or maybe Yodas physicality is a conduit for his TK and this is why we see him struggling with the Xwing in TESB, well that coupled with him being out of tune, just some ideas
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum