Suspect Insight Forums
Suspect Insight Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 12:08 pm
https://youtu.be/8Lah4fUDlp0
How does no one talk about this?
It's the most hilarious shit ever.
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 12:09 pm
"Very intriguing"
HellfireUnit
HellfireUnit
Level Three
Level Three

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 12:51 pm
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 2:44 pm
The dark forces intro looks like the worst fanmovie ever.

Edit: Nvm I forgot the star wars theory fan film.
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 4:36 pm
It's horrible. Jerec himself is overacted as hell in that scene, I recommend if you want a MUCH BETTER experience reading the novel version of it. It makes Rahn a Badass and Jerec is implied to be very very very potent. The only think I might say though is that as cool as Jerec is (in the novel) he is still cringy as hell with his dialogue. so be forewarned most Jerec material sucks. Reading Galaxy of Fear: Spore makes him quite frightening without the cringe  Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever 1289255181 

I'm a bit of a Jerec fan so I figured I'd salvage his rep a little bit here :  >
BoD
BoD
Level Six
Level Six

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 5:02 pm
@Nute_Chethray wrote:The dark forces intro looks like the worst fanmovie ever.

Edit: Nvm I forgot the star wars theory fan film.
SWT's Vader one isn't awful.
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 5:07 pm
@BoD wrote:
@Nute_Chethray wrote:The dark forces intro looks like the worst fanmovie ever.

Edit: Nvm I forgot the star wars theory fan film.
SWT's Vader one isn't awful.

It's not, but opening the film with a scene of Vader rebelling against Sheev and force choking him...

bruh. Goes against his motives at that point in his story
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 5:24 pm
@BoD wrote:
@Nute_Chethray wrote:The dark forces intro looks like the worst fanmovie ever.

Edit: Nvm I forgot the star wars theory fan film.
SWT's Vader one isn't awful.
Respectfully, I disagree.
Nute_Chethray
Nute_Chethray

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 5:26 pm
The G Canon Purist wrote:It's horrible. Jerec himself is overacted as hell in that scene, I recommend if you want a MUCH BETTER experience reading the novel version of it. It makes Rahn a Badass and Jerec is implied to be very very very potent. The only think I might say though is that as cool as Jerec is (in the novel) he is still cringy as hell with his dialogue. so be forewarned most Jerec material sucks. Reading Galaxy of Fear: Spore makes him quite frightening without the cringe  Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever 1289255181 

I'm a bit of a Jerec fan so I figured I'd salvage his rep a little bit here :  >
While the scene itself is bad, no worries. Its a cheap and old production, and the tone of Rahn being a badass and Jerec powerful still was very clear
SithSauce
SithSauce
Level One
Level One

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 6:06 pm
I wish the Dark Forces 2 was made with the Jedi Outcast/Academy engine, it would be FAR better
Vader's Legacy
Vader's Legacy
Level Three
Level Three

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 6:39 pm
@SithSauce wrote:I wish the Dark Forces 2 was made with the Jedi Outcast/Academy engine, it would be FAR better

Desann should have been in place of Bok, but not killed of course.

It would have been cool to introduce him as Jerec's crony initially rather than just retcon that in later on
Meatpants
Meatpants
Moderator | Champion of Darkness
Moderator | Champion of Darkness

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 9:51 pm
I like Jerec in that scene tbh
TheNuisanceBird
TheNuisanceBird

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

on May 26th 2020, 10:18 pm
Basically any scene with Maul at this point where he has a goofy moment.
Sponsored content

Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever Empty Re: Most cheesiest Star Wars scene ever

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum